Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

Talking about motivation in a business aspect,i think what will motivates a business owner is failure, because owning a business is just like going to school,if u fail u won't give up, instead u will work harder so that u meet your goals,same as failure in business, failure will motivates a business owner to keep going

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want a mentor, you will have to hire a professional and you end up paying a lot of money. This is not possible for small business owners who are working with little funds.

I agree that many times, failure helps one to have a rethink, reevaluate oneself and to be able to look forward at how best to do things for better results. I have to admit that it is a necessary experience to survive in the competitive world.

Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?
Truth be told, you only learn lesson from failure. But experience makes you a better person and makes you take the necessary steps the next time.

Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?
Failure is a crucial part of experience, so I would say experience, which is a combination of both success and failure is the best source of motivation.

To me, failure tends to motivate a business person the more.. Because once you fail, you won't want to give up to the failure and you wouldn't want to let the same thing befall you again

One of the thing that motivates business owners to keep going is experience, I don't think failure can ever motivate someone failure only week people in busines.

You have asked, what motivates a business owner, experience or is it failure? Well I am of the personal opinion that both should motivate a business owner or entrepreneur. I think if you can't get motivated by these two factors it would be hard for your business to stand

Concerning what motivates business owners the most between failure and experience. Well, I believe this two factors are factors that influence a business man. Failure and experience works in line with each other because in the experience you gather in business, there lies in failure and also success. During your experience you go through failure and that is when you get to learn from your failures to become better

I believe the experience and the failure are intertwined. For you to fail, it is an experience and from the experience of failure you get to decide what to do another time and how to do things the right way. Failure or success is an experience and they cannot he separated

failure does not motivate me, failure makes me sad. Experience motivates me. In fact experience equips me with skill and knowledge that I can use to perfor better in present and furure.

I believe the experience and the failure are intertwined. For you to fail, it is an experience and from the experience of failure you get to decide what to do another time and how to do things the right way. Failure or success is an experience and they cannot he separated
I agree with you very much, both experience and failure go hand in hand. Both are drivers for motivation, when you start a venture you are prone to failure which implies experience, this way they are a motive to re-launch the company and correct the mistakes.

I would say experience sums it all because your failure is actually part of your experience. Failure is actually like a two edge sword, if not properly handled it could end up discouraging you from your dreams instead of motivating you to the next level.

Motivation usually comes from experience. Like if you have overcome tough times before, you would easily be able to get motivated whenever another tough time comes again.

Experience come as a result of longtime hard work and been in a job for a long period of time to gain experience one must had have so many chanllenges in the past. Failure in business is not to discourage a business own but rather a challenge to him.

As far as I'm concerned.. Failure will serve as motivation to an entrepreneur. When you fail at first, you'll re strategize so you can do better and make great exploit

It's because, despite the difficulties, there are nuggets of joy and happiness to be found in the experience, as well as a big reward at the end of the tunnel if you're dedicated enough. Those nuggets and incentives are different for everyone, but if you look closely, you'll notice that most entrepreneurs are driven by five key motivations:

As sure as experience with gain when we did not get things right in business can make a business owner to do thing a better awy.But what about the motivation that comes with success,to me that is what motivates me to do more.

I can say failure motivate business owner but it also depends on the kind of people those with courage about lost always continue to try harder just met up their demand.

I think failing from a certain aspect can lead to wide imagination which handled. One of the most imaginative period of my life was when I was jobless. I thought of several things to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds