Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

The most common causes of small business failure include lack of capital or financial support, inadequate management team, poor infrastructure or business model and failed marketing initiatives.

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure. Because experience is when your business runs smoothly, its either motivating you to push forward or you become complaceant. But failure, when an individual, particularly the entrepreneur, experiences that, he thinks of a way to get up and recover.

To be frank with this topic the strongest element of motivation for a business is passion. If I would have the funds to open up a garden nursery for plants, seedlings and saplings, it would be great because gardening is my passion. That means profitability is only secondary. What I want is to enjoy the operation of maintaining and growing the garden. If I fail my passion will still be there for the garden. If I succeed then it is not much of the money but still it is the passion.

Failure is among the most driving forces for most businesspeople. It happens to them often in their careers. They have already experienced these failures many times in their careers. Also, these successes occur repeatedly in their energetic process. After watching if some have achieved in the operation of their companies, he will better prevent disappointment in his own.

This is a very difficult question to answer because I think both of them would motivate a business owner but if I was to choose the one that would be a bigger motivator, then I would choose experience. Am choosing experience because I think failures can still be classified under experiences, so it is a super class of failure.

Starting a company is a multi-step process that can feel daunting when you are yourself, but when starting and thriving, we will make it easy to remain organized and trailing. We have the tools to fix this, whether you refine your business concept, file permits and licenses, prepare your business plan, or obtain funding. Why not take a loan to the next level and raise your company if you are ready to start but need a hand.

I want to believe what motivates business owner the most is failure, the fear of my falling once again is what most business owner works towards.He can use the experience of others to avoid failure in the process of running his business.

People have different things that drive them to success. Some could learn from th mistakes of other people, some could actually learn from their own mistakes.
Failure could also mean experience. The experience you have had might have led to failure and then you try to learn from it in order not to make such mistakes again

Experience is the best teacher, it can makes you wise and avoid upcoming challenges. For most people success is a positive thing, while failure is perceived as something entirely negative. Often, failure encourages a fearful behavior in people. That brings them to a certain point where they don't even try to achieve anything meaningful, driven by the fear of failing

For me I think failure and experience work hand-in-hand in multivitamin you towards business growth and development. when you fail in an aspect of your business, it helps you get the experience to overcome that failure when next you try again.

Yeah it's quite obvious failure is what matters that business owners rather than experience. To me experience is just the knowledge gained from previous failures so basically when you feel you learn new ways to go about your business and it also motivates you to try to win the next time you go about it.

About two-thirds of respondents said their first motivation was money and a sense of financial security. According to the survey, many entrepreneurs, being recognized for their hard work, either through an award or happy customers, give them the energy to keep pushing for a long time, according to the survey.

Failure is life's greatest teacher
“The quickest road to success is to possess an attitude towards failure of 'no fear'” – Ralph Heath, author of Celebrating Failure: The Power of Taking Risks, Making Mistakes and Thinking Big. In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson.

When you're experienced in something, you will have the confidence and the enthusiasm to proceed but failure may create some fear which may cause you to hesitate because you don't want the same thing to repeat itself. Experience is the master.

I see failure as a very painful eye-opening part of experience! I believe that you are going to go through the good, the bad and the ugly of it all and that is what makes you well-seasoned and ultimately very successful.
"Failures can become New Beginnings"

About two-thirds as many respondents reported that their top motivation is money and a feeling of financial security. For many entrepreneurs, being recognized for their hard work, either through an award or happy customers, gives them the energy to keep pushing through the long days, according to the survey

About two-thirds as many respondents reported that their top motivation is money and a feeling of financial security. For many entrepreneurs, being recognized for their hard work, either through an award or happy customers, gives them the energy to keep pushing through the long days, according to the surve

A business is inspired by a great deal of elements. He is an entrepreneur not somebody evaluating how to midriff a venture. Along these lines, both disappointment and encounters persuades an entrepreneur all together for the person in question not to destroy their business

I think it's failure, people would either be discouraged or be more motivated because of their failure. If they surpass the feeling of being discouraged they will learn a valuable lesson that will help them in their next business venture. They will be motivated to do better than the last time.

Experience gives the owner comfidence and he is able to motivate himself for another business or to expand his business but the experience gets from failure without failure he is not able to get experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds