Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what motivates business owner the most: Experience or Failure?

What motivates successful people is definitely failure and what keeps them going is experience. People who have failed over and over again I've learnt a lot of lessons and of course drawn a lot of experience that makes them win at last.
Experience they say, is the best teacher. Someone who has failed before will definitely be experienced.

Advertisement Placeholder
What motivates successful people is definitely failure and what keeps them going is experience. People who have failed over and over again I've learnt a lot of lessons and of course drawn a lot of experience that makes them win at last.
Experience they say, is the best teacher. Someone who has failed before will definitely be experienced.
@Chibson1 what a nice contribution. I am going to create a thread that focus more on what you highlighted in your comment. Having other people learn one or two things about failure and experience should be fun!

Failure, for obvious reasons.

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Failure or Experience, which of the two motivate you to be successful ?
Experience is very important in the field of business but I prefer the experience to be a positive one, that is success experience. failure may look better for some people as a source of experience but I do not want that kind of experience, I can still get experience to run my business from good success

Failure motivate me most in business When we fail at a big task, then we can improve our confidence by succeeding at small tasks. So focus your attention on smaller more achievable goals, and succeed at each one of them. This is simple and motivating, and all the small steps that you are taking will eventually lead you back to your large undertaking

I want to believe what motivates business owner the most is failure, the fear of my falling once again is what most business owner works towards.
Failure could be a lesson but not quite everyone learnt from the previous mistake some tend to do it in another way, thinking that could l be the lasting solutions, but the reverse is always the case I these kind of scenario.
But the main issue is that learning from the past helps a lot in business.

As a business owner I think experience motivate the Business owner more than failure. Why i said this is that a lot of people or Business owner who have one or two experience in one business or the other will find it easy to go into the business than those who don't have any experience

As for me what really motivate business man is both experience and failure because he or she had the experience then they will able to tackle anything that comes there way and never keep it as challenges again but believe that it's normal and tackle it like when they eating biscuits and failure gives u experience also never allow you do that again nor repeat what you did that makes you fail again

The thing that motivates behaviour or businessmen and women between experienceand failure is Austin is this is because most of the business man and woman always learn from experience in different friends or relatives and from this experience they try to make their own business too good in someone I'm a say experience in the business columnist

Steve Jobs once said “I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”

Failure in business makes one rethink about those things we think we know so much, and by doing that we learn a lot and never want to fail again.

Experience is the best teacher,because you are into it before you would have cover and gain so many knowledge about everything you want to do,so it will never be difficult when you start your business,no tricks or sense anyone want to use for you base on the past experience you will always stand out of everything...

To me I believe experience and success motivate business owners the most and when we talk of failure it only cause depression and all others. But experience gives morale to move on.

It is true that failure is one of the most motivating factors for most business men but a business man does not have to experience failure before he or she can be motivated. He can use the experience of others to avoid failure in the process of running his business.

Mostly business get good thing that is good after failure in business they can learn something from business and get a good response from it to make business well and more effective and well also they get back with high energy.

What motivates business owner, I think is failure not experience because when you feel you tend to get your own side of understanding about such issues and you know how to solve such problem when it comes up again but experience is knowledge that has not been put in place.

I think failure motivates few people, because once beaten twice shy, failure should not inspire you to continue doing things the wrong way..learn from experience to know your way out of loss.

I agree with that failure multivate one more than experience, failure will show you clearly what you need to know or what you need to do to avoid failure for the second time. We on same page, failure multivate more.

As they say experience is the best teacher, personally I feel the whole process that led to your failure is your experience, so the two are kind of connected, yes we learn from our mistakes. Sometimes you need to fail in order for you to do better because when you feel like you know too much, it will make you not see the areas where you may be lacking, so in as much as we try to avoid failure it is ok to fail and learn from it.

I think both are very important to make a business successful. No doubt failure is a big teacher to make successful any business. But experience is very important to motivate. If someone has experience in any business he make his business successful and can avoid the failure of the business.

Failure serves a yardstick to be more serious in a business and to also take things very seriously.... experience also does the same but in a positive way while failure does so in a negative way, I will prefer experience than failure.

Shouldn't it be success or failure in title ? experience or failure seem little different. If business is his very favourite one he may get motivated firmly to tey a final time after realizing my dream business is at stake. Success or experience that works may inspire too.

I think whether someone gets motivated by experience or failure is something that is dependent on their personality.

Most people are averse to failure, and it makes them give up, but a select few are motivated to do even better, and these are the ones who change the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds