Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

Helps in emergencies: Emergencies are always unexpected
Cushions against sudden job loss: Job loss is usually traumatic.
Helps to finance vacations
Limits debt
Gives financial freedom
Helps prepare for retirement
Helps finance further education
Helps to finance the down payment for a mortgage

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I am still quite updated as I've seen a lot of my friends sharing on their social medias. For me, that is enough. But if I really needed or wanted a certain product, I would most likely buy it, for as long as I can afford it.
As the product has new to market expected price is high but when time goes there goes the price going down its just 6 month the prize will drop and so on till it will half of its prize from the first release so it will really be a waste of money if not necessarily needed.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
[automerge]1612342834[/automerge]
Am saying to invest in cryptocurrency since the world is fully going digital which means, cryptocurrency will be hot cake in the next 5years. Definitely if I invested in it, my generation will be out of poverty.
Same thing here...I recall, I bought about $80 worth of ethereum and invested in ethereum gold project, sometime late last year. Behold, my ethereum is worth over $300 as of today.
Crypto is a sure way to invest.

As the product has new to market expected price is high but when time goes there goes the price going down its just 6 month the prize will drop and so on till it will half of its prize from the first release so it will really be a waste of money if not necessarily needed.
I agree with you on this one. I also suggest to wait for a while and only buy once the hype on the new product has slightly decrease. Like you mentioned, unless it's really needed right away, it's better to wait because for sure, there will be a price reduction in due time.

Financial independence, risk management, insurance purposes, personal needs, business, investment, securing of properties and assets these are the major reasons why we choose to save money

As a student my savings is targeted on live after school. So that I can save to start my own business without relying on any one and to save towards my old age because thats the best time to enjoy savings

I am saving money for a a lot of things, like paying of my bills, electricity bills,school fees and also I am planning to get a construction company ,but for now I'm still saving money to take my tailoring work into a higher level.

Saving is very important in our world due to the varying challenges in the economy in different partsof the world. Financial Intelligence teaches that you must not spend all your income, you must have medium of saving against unforseen circumstances, also saving for projects and saving for a business. Mind you saving is good but investment is better

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

I'm saving up to go for my master's degree, to set up a high earning business that can sustain me throughout my time in school, to get married and raise a family. For the short-term my savings helps to fix some things in the house hold, invest a little in legit businesses and buy me wears.

I am saving money so as to feed myself and also cloth myself with buying some miscellaneous things e.g pen,pencil,books,bag and am also saving money so as to buy any things that i will need in future

I have a lot of things i am saving money for
1: i am a mother, so i have saving money to take care of myself and my child..
2: i am saving money for provide help to my family.

3: i am saving money to open a business, travel around the world, buy new clothes, golds, car and build a home..

I wanted to save up to fund the business I can do in the future. I don't think I'd stay as salaryman for a long time, and as these times shows, anything is possible and things could fall apart. So I want to save up for (practically) a safety net in the future. Something I can invest in, and help the family.

I think in order to cement your business, you can set up a committee to withdraw some money from your business daily or you can deposit some money for it or something extra can be collected like Or some things like shameless junk iron without talking etc. which they keep collecting on the side and collect their CV by sealing at the end of the year.

I save my money for emergency and sometime used to buy for new things like jewllary perfumes and new clothes and some time save my money for parties and gathering fullfil my wishes

Am actually saving money to buy a house and also buy some landed property for me and my family, cos they are my priority especially my son, that's is the best achievement that one can ever boast of, estate investment too is another lucrative investment that one can do.

I save up money for different reasons. I save up money to pay my bills and also for feeding and clothing. There are some online courses I would really like to go for I am saving towards it already.

I save my money for future purposes like aquiring a new property. Saving and investing in stocks. And also for meeting the daily family needs

Its just nice as you're saving for your family needs, in order to meet up with daily expenses and so on. I save to make future relief funds, and my pending dream business.

Even though their is no project at hand,saving money is very important for unforeseen circumstances that occur once in a while it's natural.

Isn't it true that you're as fit as a horse? Even so, you never know when the flu will strike, or when you'll be in a car accident and have hospital bills to pay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds