Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

As a horse, are you okay, right? Nevertheless, you're never sure whether the flu would kill you or whether you get in the wreck of a vehicle and have to pay hospital bills. You don't want to get out of an unwanted disease or hospital stay, and only because of a medical condition you don't want to be in debt or fail to get things right. And I reserve for emergencies in the medical world

Advertisement Placeholder
Is a very nice question for me I am saving my money to enable me establish a business and my dream is to open a construction company I don't see her I'm saving my money for Nigerian school fee bills and for future use.

ADVERTISING

10 Things You Should Be Saving For Just In Case​

Allison Renner
Read full profile

10 Things You Should Be Saving For Just In Case

You know you should be saving your money, but do you know why? Here are ten things you should be saving for, just in case. Don’t be caught off guard! Knowing what you need money for will make it easier for you to save.

1. Paying off debt.​

No one wants to be in debt their entire life! Sure, that credit card was supposed to just be for emergencies, but you started using it here and there, and then you realized you couldn’t pay the monthly bill. That’s ok — after all, that’s what credit cards are for. But don’t let your debt accumulate. Interest rates will make your fees skyrocket, and before you know it, the amount you owe will seem impossible to pay off. Instead, pay off a little per month. Try to meet more than the minimum due, if you can fit it into your budget.

There are a variety of reasons to begin or continue saving money. Different people save for different reasons, but in general, havings savings will benefit you in the future, whether you're avoiding hardship or going after the things you want. It makes saving easier if you have a clear goal or purpose for the money you are saving.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
Just finish the study first then your parents can enjoy retirement and can relax too, be responsible in saving money or else its the best to save to get you being busy in study and saving more money you can get a part time job it really helps.

You may have asked yourself why it's so important to save money. If you have enough to pay for everything you need, why should you worry about putting something aside each month?
[automerge]1612310535[/automerge]
You may have asked yourself why it's so important to save money. If you have enough to pay for everything you need, why should you worry about putting something aside each month?

Pressing needs may arise and you may not be ready for it. Having savings is very important as it would help tackle those needs. Without savings, you would be forced to borrow, and being in debts is obviously not a good thing. I am saving for pressing needs and also money to buy land.

Just finish the study first then your parents can enjoy retirement and can relax too, be responsible in saving money or else its the best to save to get you being busy in study and saving more money you can get a part time job it really helps.
I consider my online activities as a source of money. It's how I have few amounts to save. It somehow helps but not enough, but at least I still get something. Also, I'm trying to be more responsible and be mindful about how I spend.

I consider my online activities as a source of money. It's how I have few amounts to save. It somehow helps but not enough, but at least I still get something. Also, I'm trying to be more responsible and be mindful about how I spend.
Its pretty good, while your doing you can appreciate on how to spend your money and when doing online activities is not enough to buy things that is expensive like whats on trend so can search for more less with more likely have the same specifications.

Saving can never be enough because bills are piling up daily and one can barely keep up. But the essential things I'm saving up for now is to get a new phone and laptop to facilitate my o line businesses.

Its pretty good, while your doing you can appreciate on how to spend your money and when doing online activities is not enough to buy things that is expensive like whats on trend so can search for more less with more likely have the same specifications.
Fortunately for me, I don't really follow every trend these days, just to be 'in' on what is popular. I know majority of the people at my age seems to follow trend, but I guess, I don't have the same privilege as them.

Fortunately for me, I don't really follow every trend these days, just to be 'in' on what is popular. I know majority of the people at my age seems to follow trend, but I guess, I don't have the same privilege as them.
And if the case is not capable of the use of the advance features on what is the trend, just want to be updated then maybe this thing will be useless and waste of money. I think we have the mentality that thinking first if it is beneficial or not, to prevent wasting money.

I am also saving to buy land, I love landed property, I just want to have one as my own, I want my name written on a landed property, I know land is expensive in my country especially the city were I live, but I will save and go and the a bit far so that I can afford it.

I save to be prepared for the future, and to start up my own business. My savings could also be used for investments, and other personal needs. Sometimes,I also save to help someone in need. Saving rescues me from unforseen circumstances.

We save money for various reasons which include to buy or build a house, for buying a car or some sought of property, most times we try to save to further our education or to invest in a lucrative business to create further wealth, I will do the same with my savings. We also save for the future.

I save mostly to assist me I the rainy days because not always a person would have the financial capacity to clear up a debt or afford to buy a new gadjet so that's the role my savings play. Whenever I get loose cash, I channel Dem to my savings because they will eventually get useful in the nearest future.

I save for the betterment of tomorrow and what keeps tomorrow moving is business, I save to enlarge my empire, to make people around me happy and give life a meaning.

And if the case is not capable of the use of the advance features on what is the trend, just want to be updated then maybe this thing will be useless and waste of money. I think we have the mentality that thinking first if it is beneficial or not, to prevent wasting money.
Yes, I am still quite updated as I've seen a lot of my friends sharing on their social medias. For me, that is enough. But if I really needed or wanted a certain product, I would most likely buy it, for as long as I can afford it.

Am saying to invest in cryptocurrency since the world is fully going digital which means, cryptocurrency will be hot cake in the next 5years. Definitely if I invested in it, my generation will be out of poverty.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds