Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

Everyone has a reason for doing things, it could essentially be for rainy days. I save to find greener pastures elsewhere because where I am right now is not where I want to be

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm just saving funds for two things at the moment. For my future business, and other future unprecedented money demands.

Everyone saves money for different reasons best know to them it’s advisable to save even if you don’t have any present expenses it’s good you save because at some point you will need money for unexpected and unplanned events

I wanted to save my money for masters, but at the moment there is no constant source of income,so I am just left with the possibility of fending for myself with less cash.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
Saving alone wont sustain... it will only sustain for months or years so its better to either invest out start a business not so that weekend it grows y can use the profit to sustain your family

Here are seven reasons you should save your money. Save for your emergency fund. Save for retirement. Save for a down payment for a house. Save to maximise interest rates.

I'm saving up to further my education. I love the path I've chosen and I'm doing my utmost to improve. Education is no longer cheap so I have to work and save enough money for it.

The things that take a bulk of my savings is the household expenses and for utilities.Then a small fraction is put into my llong trem project of real estate.
Then some for my business expansion and growth.
[automerge]1619389282[/automerge]
Everyone saves money for different reasons best know to them it’s advisable to save even if you don’t have any present expenses it’s good you save because at some point you will need money for unexpected and unplanned events
A good way to prepare for the shock of an eventuality is to be proactive and save in anticipation.
I had an experience where i delibrately keep some amount of cash specifically for major maintanance for my logistics bike.

Last edited:
Concerning your question which says what am i saving for currently, okay, personally I have a wishlist so that is what i am saving up for, i save my money in my piggybank, and when the money is enough to get an item on my wishlist, I buy

I am saving money for different things most especially for my education. And also to get a land where I will invest in building stores for hire.

I'm saving money to leave my country and study in another country. I realised that certificate outside Nigeria are more valued to recruiters than Nigeria certs.

Am saving towards my education and am also saving towards establishing a new line of business which I believe is very lucrative at this time, so I want to start off as soon as possible. Then again am saving for some unforseen circumstances. And for the expansion of my current business.

At least from basic economics, we all don't just make money to spend for the moment alone. We save for the future as well to cater for the unforeseen circumstances and situations beyond us

Saving in our modern time cannot be over emphasized, People save for different kinds of reasons, for me I save in other to invest, that's to increase multiple sources of income

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
Im saving so that if there is an emergency I'll have something to run to, because these days things are so difficult when you ask people for money they always say the do not have

At least from basic economics, we all don't just make money to spend for the moment alone. We save for the future as well to cater for the unforeseen circumstances and situations beyond us
Good point you put there when you talked about not spending the money just for the moment. A lot of people tend to spend it excessively, but it's their money. Saving for the future is a smart thing to do as it makes us ready and prepared for unfortunate emergencies.

We all most certainly have our different reasons for saving up our money. Mine are so many and so I had to prioritize them. The first among them all is saving for my private house I plan to buy

Right now I am saving money because I want to become a full-time online investor, so I am saving money in order to start my career as an online investor. Obviously I need money for that. I need to save money for my future and right now I do not have any job. You would not believe but the truth is that I am currently making money by posting on Forums and earning money through other online money making websites like paid to click sites. Life is always tough!

There are several things I am saving money for but some are more important than others. I am personally saving money for online business startup which will commence before the end of this year. I am also saving money to rent a house before the end of this year.

Right , now i am saving money only with the sola aim of being able to afford a laptop one day, in the future then it would be to open and scale up my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds