Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

Right now I am saving money to buy a business phone as the one I was using for my business was stolen some months ago. I am also saving to expand my shop space to a bigger and better one.

Advertisement Placeholder
I technically save for almost everything if you everything in fact because all what I have and buy except gift are bought with my very own savings.

I'm saving money to add to the businesses I'm currently operating because i don't joke with opening more businesses whenever i see opportunities to to open because it help me in diversifying my streams of income and also live life at my own time, i also save to add to the crypto currency trading I'm doing.

I am saving money earned online to make sure I would be able to purchase enough course materials as I go back to school for another academic session.

I'm saving for buying a PC a new smart phone for my online business. My phone is lagging and i have no desktop to complete some complex tasks which isn't compatible with mobile phone.

I'm saving for buying a PC a new smart phone for my online business. My phone is lagging and i have no desktop to complete some complex tasks which isn't compatible with mobile phone.
That is going to be a big move for you as a PC helps one to be able to explore better opportunities than a phone would do to you.

I also save money for future purpose. As a student, I don't want to graduate and be looking for wage employment all around. I want to establish myself. I am still making research on business to do. I want to pick the most lucrative one.

That is going to be a big move for you as a PC helps one to be able to explore better opportunities than a phone would do to you.
Yes, PC is better option of smart device than the mobile phone type. It is very powerful, functions well than smart phones. It can access softwares which phones can't access.

Right now I am saving money to buy a business phone as the one I was using for my business was stolen some months ago. I am also saving to expand my shop space to a bigger and better one.
Oh, I hate to lose any of my belongings much more an expensive phone. Making it worse is that you lost your phone to a thief. That is painful especially when you don't have the budget for buying a replacement. If I were you maybe I would borrow money because that phone is for the business.

I’m trying to save to get a new laptop and start up my career as a free lancer and graphic designer that’s why I’m working with every tool I have to yield enough profit and do something good

I'm not starting saving my money yet but of course I would rather but a house and a car for transportation , this is from my priorities but they are so expensive .

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
I am saving for my family. It is for their good future. So that my children finish their desired education. It is for them to have a beautiful life someday.

I'm not starting saving my money yet but of course I would rather but a house and a car for transportation , this is from my priorities but they are so expensive .
Owning an apartment and a car can earn you passive income for commercial purposes. You can offer your car to company and receive revenue for it everyday. Your house can be put for renting.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
Although I have so many reason why I need to be saving some of my earnings for now, because am no more a kid very soon I will settle down,and puting a wife inside house is not a joke at all in my country.

I am currently saving up to be able to invest on other businesses to gain more source of income. And if possible, start a business of my own as well. I am also saving to be able to support my parents in any way i can and also to be able to take care of my self.

I safe money for a lot things from my personal needs to my general family needs and upkeep. I also safe money to keep my business running

I am saving to revive my offline business. That's the primary purpose of me working online . I am working tirelessly to ensure that I make something worthwhile online . Presently I am still earning peanuts

Most of my savings have a target, it should usually go into investment a good percentage of it so I can yield profit from it but the others are used to fix long term expenses.

Right now I am just trying to earn money enough that I would save because I have projects such as buying an online programming course and a laptop.

I am saving money earned online to make sure I would be able to purchase enough course materials as I go back to school for another academic session.
That is a very noble cause and I wish you the best of luck with your online money and I wish you more money to your bank account but that's for me I am going to use my online earning to be settling my various bills that I need and also I am planning on serving some amount of money to buy a laptop soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds