Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I am saving so as to invest with the money because there's no point saving a particular money without trying to make it increase ...I just want to invest and re-invest ,with I will have enough cash and not just saving a particular amount.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
I am saving my money to start up a business I have planed for. I needed up to $280 to kick start the business. Plans are on ground almost everything is set just to complete the money and start the business. I also save for specific home needs.

Savings is good it gives me confidence it prepares me for the future in case of unforeseen circumstances so that I can use the make use of the money for any purpose

First and foremost, i think we dont need a reason before we save.it is good to save in order handle some unforseen contigencies and accidents.
You never can tell when, where or how they will happen.
Things i can save for is to carry out a business plan, or get a car .better still to build a home.

First and foremost, i think we dont need a reason before we save.it is good to save in order handle some unforseen contigencies and accidents.
You never can tell when, where or how they will happen.
Things i can save for is to carry out a business plan, or get a car .better still to build a home.
That's true, though. We don't have to need a reason to save money but I guess those reasons are what motivated us to keep saving. Anyway, you are right it's better to be prepared on things that may happen in the future.

I'm saving money or investing for better days ahead,one of the the key to self discipline is how to keep or saves for the future because it's an easy thing to do, you must bear in mind that you must save for whatever that will improve your life like buisnesses, education and skills.

You are very right. Our family is one example of being unable to save as my father's income is only enough for our daily expense and we are rather short for my tuition fee. Even though we wanted so much to save, to invest, we don't have such capacity. That's why as early as possible I'm trying to earn here online so I could save a little.
Yes,your desire is very good and commendable. It's good to have supportive family members. When one person bears the load of the family, it's difficult for him to cope unless he's rich. It's also good you're earning online now so it'll help you to plan yourself ahead of time. Pressure and responsibilities has made me to put in more effort in earning online.

I an saving my money to start up my own personal business
I hope with the little money I am getting here and dear it will help me start up my
seafood business which is very profitable in my country I hope that before this time next year I will reach my goal of opening my seafood business.

• Save for Your Emergency Fund. Jamie Grill / Getty Images. ...
  • Save for Retirement. ...
  • Save for a Down Payment for a House. ...
  • Save to Maximize Interest Rates. ...
  • Save for a Vacation, Car, or Other Big Purchase. ...
  • Save for Irregular or Recurring Expenses. ...
  • College Education

Yes,your desire is very good and commendable. It's good to have supportive family members. When one person bears the load of the family, it's difficult for him to cope unless he's rich. It's also good you're earning online now so it'll help you to plan yourself ahead of time. Pressure and responsibilities has made me to put in more effort in earning online.
It's very challenging for my parents and I hate that I can't do anything, so the least I could do is earn here. At the moment, my father isn't working yet as he had a pterygium surgery, and his boss didn't want him to work until the next two weeks.

It's very challenging for my parents and I hate that I can't do anything, so the least I could do is earn here. At the moment, my father isn't working yet as he had a pterygium surgery, and his boss didn't want him to work until the next two weeks.
That's really sad. Good you're helping out in your little way. We're in tough times so we should strive harder to make it in life. If you have more time to spare,you can add other platforms and earn more maybe $100 every month. It's small but will go a long way in sorting out little stuffs in the family. I wish you well.

That's really sad. Good you're helping out in your little way. We're in tough times so we should strive harder to make it in life. If you have more time to spare,you can add other platforms and earn more maybe $100 every month. It's small but will go a long way in sorting out little stuffs in the family. I wish you well.
Thank you. I've already added another forum site but it's quite challenging to be active as I have online classes. I might not reach a hundred bucks but what matters is I could still earn a little.

I save money mainly for two purpose. It is either I save money for business or I save money to buy a property. I don't like starting a new business with borrowed money because it's very risky, that's why I prefer saving enough to start my business. Even if I can't save up to the required amount, I know I will only need to raise the remaining little amount from other sources.

Honestly I would say that the bulk of my savings are for investing. You can take another percentage of your earning as a means to get by. You should understand the importance of using your cash instead.

Emergency cushion - This could be any number of things: a new roof for your house, out-of-pocket medical expenses, or sudden loss of income. You will need money set aside for these emergencies to avoid going into debt to pay for your necessities.
Retirement – If you intend to retire someday, you will probably need savings and/or investments to take the place of the income you'll no longer get from your job.
Average Life Expectancy – With more advances in medicine and public health, people are now living longer and needing more money to get by.
Volatility of Social Security – Social Security was never intended to be the primary source of income and should be treated as a supplement to income.
Education - The costs for private and public education are rising every year and it's getting tougher to meet these demands.

I’m making use of cryptocurrency wallet cause it’s stressful withdrawing from there which is very good I’m also using piggyvest. Piggyvest is an app That helps you save money and also award you benefits on referrals

Emergency cushion - This could be any number of things: a new roof for your house, out-of-pocket medical expenses, or sudden loss of income. You will need money set aside for these emergencies to avoid going into debt to pay for your necessities.
Retirement – If you intend to retire someday, you will probably need savings and/or investments to take the place of the income you'll no longer get from your job.
Average Life Expectancy – With more advances in medicine and public health, people are now living longer and needing more money to get by.
Volatility of Social Security – Social Security was never intended to be the primary source of income and should be treated as a supplement to income.

This might seem like an unnecessary cost, but personal trainers can help you meet fitness goals that you may not be able to achieve on your own? I saved for a personal trainer. Yeah, and would you? They don't place a price on your wellbeing. A customized workout and thorough training include the advantages of hiring a trainer.

I am saving to invest in a good and well profitable business that will become a big investment and serve me and my upcoming generations till the end of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds