Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I am saving on something that I am planning to start in near future, most probably it will be a business of my own. I would like to have my own agricultural farm soo that I can do the things that I really like. Besides, I always want to spend my time in a place far from noisy streets and near the nature .

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
Nowadays people use Gold World property to make their own things to save their money.And he tells a student that he has learned as much as he can And a student who learns as much as he can A business man who sells his shares There are many things in human life that can be done easily

I am a fresh graduate with lots of family responsibilities. I am saving so i can train my remaining siblings in school, take care of my parents and also be able to cater for my family when i am married

I am saving on something that I am planning to start in near future, most probably it will be a business of my own. I would like to have my own agricultural farm soo that I can do the things that I really like. Besides, I always want to spend my time in a place far from noisy streets and near the nature .
Saving for an agricultural investment is great. It would bring you many profits in the future if handled properly. Rural areas tend to have less air pollutions, urban areas alwayss seems filled with smoke and noise.

I am saving for my dream jobs. And also to meet some financial obligations. At times, some circumstances happen that if there is no money at hand, it will be worst. And I hate it when I can't control a circumstance that befall me.

As for me I am saving my money to start up my own personal event planning business and also catering business. This are my passion right from childhood. And I would not stop chasing this dream untill it becomes a reality. Therefore, every day I set aside certain amount to air the success of this plan.

As for me I am saving my money to start up my own personal event planning business and also catering business. This are my passion right from childhood. And I would not stop chasing this dream untill it becomes a reality. Therefore, every day I set aside certain amount to air the success of this plan.
You seem to be really passionate about this dream of yours. I hope you fulfill it and be successful with it.
I am saving for my dream jobs. And also to meet some financial obligations. At times, some circumstances happen that if there is no money at hand, it will be worst. And I hate it when I can't control a circumstance that befall me.
I couldn't agree more with you on that. It's upsetting when you can't do anything when a uncertain event arise. So it's important to be prepared at all times.

That was better. It was a free world here as everyone did as he pleased. A price control board would have been better because it'll help citizens against profiteering by businesses. Since we know of this trend, we save money and stock food stuffs early enough to mitigate against such occurrence.
The retail sector can be so greedy! Even with the threat of closure over here, some of them just carried on reaping us off. I think the government was just paying lip service to the whole thing to scare them into stopping LOL

Investment brings in money and keeps in money too that is an outright fact.
You are very right, the rich becomes richer while the poor becomes poorer.
We need to save our money to invest it to get more money.
Yes but the problem is that expenses are too much for the poor and the money they make is too small. One needs to make money above his expenses to break even and invest the rest for the future. That's why there are many poor people in third world countries than others due to low income opportunities around.

I'm single. I am saving to set up business that will take care of my family and I in the future. I don't want to go through stress when I am old. Old age is the time to enjoy the youthful struggle.

Am saving money for fulfil my goal that at the time of my Married i'll give it to my parents for the expenses.. from my saving i am trying to give little bit relax.. because the time of marrige parents are facing difficulties and also trying to fulfil all wishes of her children.

i'm saving my money towards achieving future goals and excellence.i am saving for my dream business which deals with exportation of some local veggies to some countries that are highly in need or where the items are rarely gotten

Yes but the problem is that expenses are too much for the poor and the money they make is too small. One needs to make money above his expenses to break even and invest the rest for the future. That's why there are many poor people in third world countries than others due to low income opportunities around.
You are very right. Our family is one example of being unable to save as my father's income is only enough for our daily expense and we are rather short for my tuition fee. Even though we wanted so much to save, to invest, we don't have such capacity. That's why as early as possible I'm trying to earn here online so I could save a little.

It all depends if it long term or short term, currently I'm a student so am not working. Been saving up from my allowances for my mom's birthday that is coming up later in the year, she is going to be 50 I want to celebrate her in a grand style, I want to make sure it her best birthday ever that why I have been saving up from now even when the birthday is still far.

It all depends if it long term or short term, currently I'm a student so am not working. Been saving up from my allowances for my mom's birthday that is coming up later in the year, she is going to be 50 I want to celebrate her in a grand style, I want to make sure it her best birthday ever that why I have been saving up from now even when the birthday is still far.
Glad to see another student here trying to earn money. That's really sweet of you to throw her a party, I'm sure she'll love and appreciate it so much. Nothing wrong with saving up even though it's still far, it's so much better to prepare this early.

Exactly expenses are bigger than earnings, when your income opportunity is low definitely poverty will become the order of the day.
I really pity for third world country of the world they lack so much knowledge.

As a guy who has foresight, I'm saving up for so many things, I'm saving up for my future family (I'm still a student, about to graduate) , I'm also saving up to establish my own computer firm also.

S save my money to start up a very good business because i like business so much,a also save my money to build a house and to also invest some in a trusted Government approved investment, there are alot of reasons i save money,they are too numerous to mention.

As a guy who's just trying to recover himself from abject poverty, I am saving up to establish my own business Enterprise, I am saving up for my future financial stability, I am saving up against the days of drought, I am saving up to give my family a better life that I wasn't privileged to enjoy, above all, I am saving up for helping the less privileges in my own little way.

I'm a person who is penchant with a sharpened eye and mind for business opportunities. If you ever see me saving money it's because I'm expecting a new business idea. What always pains me most in life is for me to see a business opportunity and unable to go for it due to lack of fund. It's better I don't e even get aware of such business at all that to just sit down helplessly having nothing to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds