Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I am saving money because i want to start my own business . It is very difficult for me because to save money is not easy .But my interest and passion for the business is very much. From this saving money I will start my business and I will investment also. I know investment in any business is risky decision. But it can make profitable to my business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am saving so that I can buy myself a new computer, I want to learn graphics design and web design
This is great ambition. One if the things I'm also saving for in the short term is a good computer with battery.

Copywriting is a good skill that makes money, but you need good system for it. I can get one with high processing power and good battery life.

I save money for alot of reasons.... First I save because it's a wise thing to do.... I also save because I want to have a great future and also give my children the best in life...Another reason why I save is because of emergency

Our objective for saving money should be to invest it into a rewarding business. There is a genuine reasons behind any act of saving.
We some time save money to solve problem that will surface in the future. We know the world we are living in already.
Yes as long as we're alive, we can't get rid of problems. We strive to sort the present ones and prepare for the future ones. Yes it's good to save for investment rather than expenses because expenses takes away the whole money while investment keeps the money and brings in more. I think that's one of the difference between the rich and poor.

Yes as long as we're alive, we can't get rid of problems. We strive to sort the present ones and prepare for the future ones. Yes it's good to save for investment rather than expenses because expenses takes away the whole money while investment keeps the money and brings in more. I think that's one of the difference between the rich and poor.
Investment brings in money and keeps in money too that is an outright fact.
You are very right, the rich becomes richer while the poor becomes poorer.
We need to save our money to invest it to get more money.

There are many reasons to want to save. First and foremost, I save for an emergency. Recently, some family members fell very ill and we spent a fortune getting them treated, it bore a hole in the savings.

So the savings is sort of like a big pot for things like school fees, getting a new property, fixing stuff around the house, etc.

The quickest way to get in debt is to live beyond your means.
Sure, most people want more than they have but life is not all about spending money. Be thankful for what you do have and learn how to enjoy the financial position you are in. This is where your budget will help identify the amount of money coming in against the amount of debt going out.

Coordinate Efforts
If you are married, make sure you and your spouse are working on the same agenda. If one is trying to save money while the
other is busy spending, what is the point? When you work as a team, you can encourage each other to keep on track with your
saving.

Borrowing Money
Unless you have an emergency, avoid those enticing
advertisements to lend you money at incredible rates.
Banks and lending institutions make it much too easy to borrow
money and especially during the holidays, they flash all their great
advertisements drawing people in.
Afterwards, you have borrowed money that you could have done
without and now you are locked into a five-year repayment
contract. If you want a new car or boat, it is better to save.
If you do need a new car, avoid brand new cars, which lose
massive amounts of depreciation the minute you drive off the lot.
Instead, look for something a year or two old where you will still
have a nice car but much more in line with an appropriate cost.

Automobile Care
Keep your car oil changed, tires rotated, and overall care up-todate.
First, the $30 for your oil change will save wear and tear on
your car, which could result in significant money.
Second, you need your car to get to and from work. By not
having your car in top working condition could put you in a bad
position when it comes to required transportation.

Good Health
You need to make sure you take care of yourself physically.
Missed dental cleanings (every six months) can lead to gum
disease or tooth decay that can cost thousands to fix.
The same is true for your health. After trying home remedies or
over the counter medications, if you still do not feel well, see a
doctor. It is far better to pay the doctor visit than to let your
simple summer cold turn into pneumonia.

Turn your Hobby into Money
Everyone has a skill – find yours and turn it into money. For
example, if you have a skill for woodworking, start creating
children’s toys, or curio cabinets to sell. Perhaps you are
computer savvy and could teach a class at your local community
college. Find something you enjoy and sell it.

Life Satisfaction
Learn how to enjoy life and nature rather than possessions. The
next time you feel like spending money, head to your local park
where you can enjoy the warm sun, green grass, and towering
trees without spending a dime.
Being happy in life is far better than buying item after item.
Having an inner peace is better than having a house filled with
“things.”
That does not mean you cannot enjoy some of the finer things in
life it just means learning how to be happy with yourself and not

As a student,am saving up for my future because I can't keep depending on my parent or any family member and even I came from a polygamous family so am saving up to venture into a business that I could afford things for myself not depending before I eat

I'm saving money for so many reasons.I'm a student so of course with little or no help I'm the one financing my education. I'm also saving money for the future. I am also saving money to buy bitcoins.

I often find it rediculouse when I hear people say they want to save to use the money to do something that is not an investment,I begin to ask my self of what benefit is there,you loose the value of your money along the line and at the end you will still return to level zero.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
People save up for a lot of different reasons. From saving up for college to saving up for a home project and also saving up for a business. For me, I save up for both a home project and for my business endeavour.

I'm saving money for so many reasons.I'm a student so of course with little or no help I'm the one financing my education. I'm also saving money for the future. I am also saving money to buy bitcoins.
Wow, I applaud you. It's very hard to finance your own education. I'm a student myself and I'm having a hard time to save. Saving for bitcoin might be great idea because there's a lot of potential to earn there.

Of course we save for certain purposes. Besides saving, it mainly trains us to be disciplined and thrifty. But I suggest that besides you save money you can also increase your online income that doesn't interfere with your school.

I save my money for business because I'm planning on starting a business but the money I'm saving is too small so I'm trying as much as possible to save as much as I can So it will be enough for me to start up a business and manage my business myself , there are a lot of things to save money for but that is my sole purpose.

Is a very nice question for me I am saving my money to enable me establish a business and my dream is to open a construction company I don't see her I'm saving my money for Nigerian school fee bills and for future use.

I take advantage of specials and discounts for lunch and groceries when available

For groceries that you know you use a lot, buy in bulk where available.

I am doing all the listed above so I could save up money for my fees in school

The next money I get is going to updating the add-ons for my site. I currently am usually on the flat-end of broke but I do get small amounts every so often. Currently don't have a job but I intend to change that once I heal up from something that has happened to me. Caused me to become sick and that's the main reason I haven't been able to work. I recently just renewed my website hosting.

I don't ever find myself saving very much. Because I usually don't get as much where it would be worth saving. Things I would save up for like games and things like that I already have. And that's because people gift me stuff a couple times a year. If I had to chose something to save up for, it would be a laptop that had more RAM.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Everyone have different needs I am saving money for side business already investment I want to build a business in which I can get a minimum $500 passive income in a month
I want to make an asset such that i can sale it when i need

I am a student I always try to save money by gathering my small pocket money because I want to pay my university fee by myself but it is not very small so I can't stop it full but I always make a small part in declaring my university fee as a help for my parents or save money for that purpose if I need something but my parents haven't money

I want to start my own transportation business and also I want to own my own car
I have this plan of going into transportation business and I know it's not easy to start because it requires a lot of money, so this is why I have been saving and loving a simple life for now because I want to fulfill my dreams

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds