Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

This got me lol cause I never expected this question ever on this platform.actually I'm saving for numerous things ranging from getting a PhD to starting and online business to creating my personal crytocurrency firm.
But seriously, to be frank I would love to save for tourism next year.
It seems like you have a lot to save up for, which is great because that would mean you have a lot of goals to accomplish. Well, it seems only the right time to save for tourism as we are not totally free to travel yet.

Advertisement Placeholder
People save for different reasons. So as a single man, I save in order to cater for my future family, afford the basics of life and take care of my parents later as the savings add up really well.

There's no one right (or wrong) way to save, however. Some people prefer to have money automatically deducted from their paycheck and deposited into a 401(k) or into a savings account at a bank.
Others like to have more control over their savings, either because they have specific things in mind to purchase, or because they prefer to vary the amounts they tuck away in a given time.

We are setting aside cash to buy a private part ideally in our town. We will likely form a loft so we can lease the units. The pay from the loft will be our financial plan for the costs in our mature age. At the point when we would require a major sum then we can sell a unit or sell the whole loft. Our reserve funds are saved in the bank. We are terrified of the danger to contribute it.

We are saving money for alot of things. Pay down high-interest debt, such as credit cards.Top up your emergency fund to a comfortable amount. Invest in a nonretirement brokerage account.

I'm currently saving for a lot of things. Firstly, I'm saving to raise capital to start a small business to support me and my family.

I'm also saving to move my family to a more comfortable apartment as the one we are currently in is to small as the family grows bigger.

I'm also saving to further my education next year so as to get better job opportunities.

You should save the money for your emergency fund, retirement, for a downpayment of a house, maximize interest rates, vacation, car or other big purchases, for irregular or recurring expenses, and college education. I believe these is the things your money be used when saving.

Keeping money to learn a skill called Affiliate Marketing. It more like Investing in knowledge which will profitable at a long run. Its a lucrative business model I do love some much and very optimistic about it. I had to keep some money to learn core knowledge about it.

I am saving in order to be able to provide as much as possible the basic, fundamental needs of life and so that I will not be put to shame. I also save ahead of my intending business.

I have a lot of plans and I have a lot of things to do with money just that I cannot execute most of this plan because my saving is extremely small am just waiting for my saving to reach a desired amount then from there I might think of buying a land and building a house in it,
[automerge]1611877993[/automerge]
I have a lot of plans and I have a lot of things to do with money just that I cannot execute most of this plan because my saving is extremely small am just waiting for my saving to reach a desired amount then from there I might think of buying a land and building a house in it,

For sure I'm saving for my family future. I want my family to be comfortable in the future. My first priority is to own a house and stable business for my family. I will do also real estate selling. I will invest and sell it afterwards. If the money is enough I will also travel abroad with my family.

You can save money for the purpose of investing it so that the money can work for you in the long run while you are sleeping. You can also save money for the purpose of a raining days. Saving money is good cause it will help you in all aspects of life. Save money and make sure you save it wisely.

I am saving in order to be able to provide as much as possible the basic, fundamental needs of life and so that I will not be put to shame. I also save ahead of my intending business.
I'm also saving to be able to afford some basic necessities. I know it would mean that I'm spending my savings, but it's the only way I could buy my personal needs. Still, I have a portion of my savings safe and unused, and that will be for the future.

Am saving money to invest in cool online business that can benefit me on the long run so as make my capital base a stronger one that is meant to serve me and my family because it is wise you spend the money right.

People save money for any and all reasons. Many people save for lifecycle events, not necessarily for specific items. Engagement, Buying a home, Emergency fund, Sending kids to college and Retirement

I’m making use of cryptocurrency wallet cause it’s stressful withdrawing from there which is very good I’m also using piggyvest. Piggyvest is an app That helps you save money and also award you benefits on referrals
There are many reasons why am saving money in the back, one of the reason is for future purpose, another one is to avoid speeding unwisely and to avoid getting lost and to have adequate planning

I have a lot of things I’m savings up for and few of those things are business depending on how soon i can reach the required capital to start up also half of my savings Is for emergency funds. Most of the time you have things you want to buy or get urgently there is nothing as good as having your money in reach to purchase it. Lastly I’m saving up to give myself a future I hope for.

Am saving money to take some busniss. Because am free in these days I think that I do any work to support our family. I am searching many online work and searching in many investment sites.

People save money for any and all reasons. Many people save for lifecycle events, not necessarily for specific items. Engagement, Buying a home, Emergency fund, Sending kids to college and Retirement
You are right. Most people save money for meaningful and important things, not on unnecessary things. More like for a future, because we want to ensure and be prepared on what may come.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds