Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
People mostly collect money for the following things.
1. To invest in a business.
2. To build a house.
3. For the marriage of their children.
And I lie in the first category. In want to start import business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Save for housing, for a car, to travel out.
Its not so easy to save these days...comes at a cost but in the end its worth the efforts

See let me make this very clear, saving money is very important
You need to save money
Don't just be spending everything buying what so ever you fill like buying

Learn to save at least 40% and you won't regret it

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.

If you don't mind i cannot agree whit you because you cannot cover every field of life
This is proper answer
Here are seven reasons why you should save money.

Save for your emergency fund. Jamie Girl / Getty Images ...

Save for retirement. ...

Save on house payments. ...

Save on maximum interest rates. ...

Save for a vacation, car or other big purchase. ...

Save for erratic or recurring expenses. ...

College education.

This got me lol cause I never expected this question ever on this platform.actually I'm saving for numerous things ranging from getting a PhD to starting and online business to creating my personal crytocurrency firm.
But seriously, to be frank I would love to save for tourism next year.

At the moment. I save my money basically for the business which I'm intending to create soon. I know that when the business is up and running, I will be able to generate more money for more investments.

This is a good question that majority need to answer. As for mean am saving to build up a place for my wife to start her own school business because she has due of not working for someone again.The money that she is making for them,she should be making it for herself.

Here are several reasons why you should save your money. Save for Your Emergency Fund, Save for Retirement, Save for a Down Payment for a House, Save to Maximize Interest Rates. Save for a Vacation, Car, or Other Big Purchase.

Am saving so that I can meet up with unforseen expenses that mat arise in future.
I also save to buy some necessity for my family and my self. Also to help my friends when they ask for help. I also save so that I can start up a business and to invest for future purposes.

I am a private school teacher and my salary is not too much high so i save little bit money for my house hold things. And some times i used that money for billing purposes also.

We save money for mostly everything good in life, if you wanna start a business , if you wanna buy a car, I you wanna build house, pay school fee, get married, travel out of the country, e.t.c

Firstly, my savings is my emergency fund, it is my "go to" when an emergency comes up.
I also save because of large purchases in my business, sometimes, I get big business contracts and i quickly take out of my savings to meet up.
I also save to avoid unnecessary debts or loans.

Last edited:
There are so many reasons why I save my money but my number one priority is to use in terms of emergency that is exactly when you will know that savings is good. You save some part of the money and invest some part of your money for future purposes.

As a person who is voracious of investment, just little of my money goes into savings. The sole purpose of this savings is for precautionary motiv. It's only for the sake of necessary emergency need.

There are a variety of reasons to begin or continue saving money. Different people save for different reasons, but in general, having savings will benefit you in the future, whether you're avoiding hardship or going after the things you want. It makes saving easier if you have a clear goal or purpose for the money you are saving.

It is good to save money and good to invest in ventures that yield recurring profits. As for me I'm saving my money incase of raining days. No one is praying for bad times to happen but as you know life is unpredictable. Money will be needed most definitely someday and I'm also saving to start up something meaningful in future.

I am as well saving in others to make things be easy and plans to go on smoothly, but talking the main reason, I can say it is cumbersome because I have to pay up my rented apartment and all other expenses that need to be incurred. Majorly I want to further for a professional international degree that when making an enquiry about it what an exorbitant amount of money.

Savings is good when you have reason(s) for savings as it helps one to focus on the ultimate goal.
I saved for numerous needs but one at a time.
My first savings was targeted towards building a house for myself and my immediately family. Next after that is to get a car as the need for it is paramount for work ease and family travel. Next on my big plan is a journey to holy land to perform pilgrimage. Once this present need (pilgrimage) is accomplished I will start up a savings plan for my business as i am gathering all the needed knowledge to lick start that business in the near possible future.
Lastly, I have a savings plan in form of education insurance for my children with a token every month and the plan is for 7 years

Savings depends on how much you have and what you plan to do with money in the future. If you have a project you want to carry out,savings is one of the best options to raise money for it. You have to be disciplined and prudent in finance if you're to achieve your savings goal. It helps a lot if you have a good saving habit.
Our objective for saving money should be to invest it into a rewarding business. There is a genuine reasons behind any act of saving.
We some time save money to solve problem that will surface in the future. We know the world we are living in already.

My business expansion.
My building.
My side hustle creation.
Agriculture.
And online investment.

Those are the things am saving money for written in the scale of preference. The money won't fall from the sky so I will have to save for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds