Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

For now online business is the best business i am interested of getting, with online business i can have an opportunity to make money to start up any offline business I am interested of doing, I think freelancing is the best way of raising capital fast.

Advertisement Placeholder
My favourite business is investing in the buying and selling of cryptocurrency and when it comes to offline business I will prefer investing in real estate.
Investing in cryptocurrency is not for the faint of heart while real estate business is capital intensive to invest on. I need business that will generate income for me on a daily basis.

Free lancing and graphic design , crypto is also a good business but it’s is risky and can fall at anytime so its better to rely on a less riskier business

Investing in cryptocurrency is not for the faint of heart while real estate business is capital intensive to invest on. I need business that will generate income for me on a daily basis.
A business is something that has transactions for exchange of goods and services. Crypto coin is investing or trading which is not a business at all. You are right that what we need is a business that will generate regular income. Investing is a different animal.

My Favourite business is selling clothes as it can yield you profit easy when you advertise properly and gave enough customers and a large brand

My Favourite business is selling clothes as it can yield you profit easy when you advertise properly and gave enough customers and a large brand
The cloth selling business is really a great one. It has very good profits indeed if you have a good number of customers. Advertising online to specific audiences can earn you very many customers.

The best one for me is Trading , i am completely aware of each and every type of trading assets whether in terms of Cryptocurrencies or the national Currency with the Gold and Silver. Its my favourite and profitable business.
Trading is a good one. Though i dont know much about crypto trading but i have some ideas about the traditional forex market. And commodities like gold and silver has been rely helpful in growing my account.

Actually i do have alot of businesses in mind for the future if one doesn't seems to go well I will switch back to another I have always wanted to be a successful business in all aspects of life.

I just like online businesses that does not require much task, like bizdustry here and you can work at your own pace which works well for me so I can determine how much I want.

If I am financially buoyant , one of my favourites business is going deep into the farming business and buying farming produce like cocoa and palm oil and exporting it because I heard people makes a lot of money from it.

My favorite business is pig farming. I love this business because of its lucrative nature and it's very easy to sell. It's highly marketable. And the cost of maintaining it is low. It's my favorite business

My favourite business is the online kind of business which requires not much energy and you don't have to get to meet your customer face to face

My favourite business that if I have money I will go into his real estate investment, have understand it is one of the most profitable business anyone can make a lot of money from, but the problem I have is that it requires a large amount of money.

My favourite business that if I have money I will go into his real estate investment, have understand it is one of the most profitable business anyone can make a lot of money from, but the problem I have is that it requires a large amount of money.
My favourite business is trading in cryptocurrency and also investing in real estate business, these business are very lucrative and most times easy when you have the required capital.

My favourite business is trading in cryptocurrency and also investing in real estate business, these business are very lucrative and most times easy when you have the required capital.
When you talk about trading of cryptocurrency then you must have been an expert in cryptocurrency trading ,because you can never trade cryptocurrency if you do not understand how to read chat and other trading signs and symbols.

My favourite business is the business that associate with food. No matter the situation in the country, people are going to eat there is no other alternative for the food except when a person is ready to die. Food business tribes irrespective of the economic condition of the country.

My favorite business is online business so I like that I can do it sitting at home ho6 I have to go out of the house dog and can be idle while managing my house.You can make a good profit without any investment
Sure, in fact, with the pandemic, online business is now the thing to go for. Everyone is resorting to it. And the future of business, from the way is see is in online business. But i don't agree with you that you can get profit without any investment. Even if you don't put in money, online business requires a considerable amount of time to hack through. And since time is money, it basically means that it really requires a lot of money in form of time as a resource.

My favourite business is real estate investment as it is capable of bringing continuous passive income with one-time work. You don't need mush work force before you start with real estate investment.

My favourite business is the business that associate with food. No matter the situation in the country, people are going to eat there is no other alternative for the food except when a person is ready to die. Food business tribes irrespective of the economic condition of the country.
I fully agree with the food business. People cannot live without food which means the demand will always be there as long as there are people in the area. Another advantage with a food business is the big profit. Those who are cooking food to sell earn at least 50% profit on the capital. The labor of cooking is valued high.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
My favorite business is trading of cryptocurrency. It is buying and selling of my favorite Bitcoin and alternative coins. I buy and sell Bitcoin, dogecoin, Litecoin, etc. I buy these coins when the price is low. Then I will sell them when the price is very high. I just hold them when the price has not gone up yet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds