Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

My favourite business is for me to startup my own school that is school of technology where one can have access to technology

You may need to hire teachers for that. The field of technology is quite vast and I am sure that there are many branches of information technology. What kind of institute do you want to open? I mean intitute related to software engineering, programming, etc?

Advertisement Placeholder
My favourite business is investment in real estate, oil and gas and an investment in Educational institution. I really hope to achieve those goals.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
I like the business i am currently into.
I sell hair products as wholesale. I have always dreamt of having my own hair brand and getting the whole world to make use of it.
Hopefully, my dream will come true soon.

I have failed with dropshipping multiple times, but I still have a desire to create a dropshipping store. Maybe some day I will again start a dropshipping business and make it successful.

My favorite business is trading on food stuff. It is a lucrative business in my country. Cause it has to do with goods everyone both the poor and the rich can not do without everyday. I like it because it's a daily income business.

I think now people not choose there favourite business..they see and then choose there business..they see low investments and more earnings..some like me who want only more earnings..i just preferred to earn more on only online working..
My favorite business is cryptocurrency trading and investment. I like to buy and sell cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin etherium cardano Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity polkadot smooth love potion c98 Bitcoin cash dogecoin Shiba Inu wink Lazio fan tokens and many more.

I like the business i am currently into.
I sell hair products as wholesale. I have always dreamt of having my own hair brand and getting the whole world to make use of it.
Hopefully, my dream will come true soon.

You should do what you enjoy to do. It is good to read that you enjoy selling hair products and I hope that you will create your own product soon. However, it would require a lots of investment because manufacturing high-quality hair products require a lots of capital.

My favourite business would be for me to own and run a football club. Apart from my passion for the game, the business is highly profitable and there is global recognition for those who are in it.

I don't have any choice of a favorite business. All I want is a business that will bring a lot of profits and also to be successful.but not all kinds of business.

I don't have any choice of a favorite business. All I want is a business that will bring a lot of profits and also to be successful.but not all kinds of business.
why not?before you start any business you must have a good business plan which consist of the type of business you want to start,its very important to have a particular business in mine before you get started for instant I had a plan to start poultry business but space for the business is one thing that hinder me from siting such business you cant just start a business without a plan
[automerge]1636228550[/automerge]
why not?before you start any business you must have a good business plan which consist of the type of business you want to start,its very important to have a particular business in mine before you get started for instant I had a plan to start poultry business but space for the business is one thing that hinder me from siting such business you cant just start a business without a plan

For now I am interested in any online business that is capable of giving me some money, online business is my main focus for now until I've been able to raise enough money that I need to stand up and offline business.

My favorite business is bizdustry.this platform is very good to invest and make money with a short time and with a small reasonable questions.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
Presently, my favourite business to have is logistic business. I'm seriously working towards it. I'm liaising with those already in the business at popular Apongbo market in lagos Island, Nigeria. The business is very lucrative. I'm currently saving to acquire a bus, get it registered and start it up from there.

My favorite business is online business so I like that I can do it sitting at home ho6 I have to go out of the house dog and can be idle while managing my house.You can make a good profit without any investment
Online business is one of the most lucrative business ever, working from home and earning money, I also do work online and make money while working on forum sites and survey sites,

My favorite business is actually breeding business, although it's very costly to start up the business and even more costly to maintain it but I think am in love with the business. Especially dealing on exotic breeds

Even though I do not have any plans to start a business, my long term plan with business is to build an online store selling women and kids ware. I have a passion for selling clothes online.

Well I actually like the super market business and also food business because it is highly lucrative and very productive at that and it makes things a lot easier and that's it

I think now people not choose there favourite business..they see and then choose there business..they see low investments and more earnings..some like me who want only more earnings..i just preferred to earn more on only online working..

that is right. you can't choose your favorite business. for example, I own a 24/7 store in my neighborhood and it is the only one in this area. I haven't dreamed of this job all my life, but I took advantage of the idea that I can make good money, being the only store where you can buy, especially after 10 pm.

Even though I do not have any plans to start a business, my long term plan with business is to build an online store selling women and kids ware. I have a passion for selling clothes online.
This sounds really nice, women and kids usually buy cloths more in most cases than men. There is something I noticed though, kids clothes are more expensive than that of adults, do you have any idea why?

My favourite business is investment in real estate, oil and gas and an investment in Educational institution. I really hope to achieve those goals.
These are highly lucrative fields and the prospect of making profits from your investments are quite high. However, investing in real estate or oil and gas is very capital intensive and requires enough planning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds