Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

If I am financially buoyant , one of my favourites business is going deep into the farming business and buying farming produce like cocoa and palm oil and exporting it because I heard people makes a lot of money from it.
Farming is a profitable business especially here in Africa, but it requires a lot of money if you are to organise a standard farming system which will involve machines and other modern farming tools.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though there are people that choose their favorite when it come to business but my favorite is the opportunity i saw in a place to start a business.

I have read some business books and one of the best business and inspirational book I have ever read is think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill.

My favorite business is trading of cryptocurrency. It is buying and selling of my favorite Bitcoin and alternative coins. I buy and sell Bitcoin, dogecoin, Litecoin, etc. I buy these coins when the price is low. Then I will sell them when the price is very high. I just hold them when the price has not gone up yet.

I am also planning to become a full-time cryptocurrency trader, but it really needs a good amount of money to invest if you really want to earn a good amount of profits. Cryptocurrency investments and trading requires a proper strategy. You will need to learn how to analyze different crypto charts.

Even though there are people that choose their favorite when it come to business but my favorite is the opportunity i saw in a place to start a business.
Sometimes most favourite business may not be the one that will be needed in your location ,I really have to decide things based on the type of business that will be profitable to you and not the one that you are passionate about.

There are lots of business that are really profitable, the one I find really good is buying and selling stuffs I bought at a higher price.

Now I am very much interested in online business and that is the one I'll concentrate on until I have enough money to start up an offline business ,which I will consider later in the Future.

There are lots of business that are really profitable, the one I find really good is buying and selling stuffs I bought at a higher price.
Indeed there are a lot of business to choose that are very profitable.

My favorite business is buying and selling of cryptocurrency. I buy cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin, dogecoin, Litecoin, and dash.

Indeed there are a lot of business to choose that are very profitable.

My favorite business is buying and selling of cryptocurrency. I buy cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin, dogecoin, Litecoin, and dash.
For now , I have two favourite business and that's going into Agriculture big time , selling and buying agricultural produce and also buying , earning and holding crypto currency.

Any business that I can make good profit with is a favorite business for me and most importantly help the environment or it's workers.

I love digital marketing and my personal goal is: To Help Anyone To Growth Business. I love my work, it brings me happy!

My favorite business is online business. I said this because online business is really flexible as it can help a lot of people make money without having to leave their comfort zone.

My favorite business is trading of cryptocurrency. It is buying and selling of my favorite Bitcoin and alternative coins. I buy and sell Bitcoin, dogecoin, Litecoin, etc. I buy these coins when the price is low. Then I will sell them when the price is very high. I just hold them when the price has not gone up yet.
My favourite business is real estate because we estate is very lucrative and when one invest in real estate he makes lots of money you can be able to make 50% of every money to invest in real estate.

My present business plan is poultry farming, I actually develop this passion for poultry a month ago. Seriously I'll love to invest in this business and start cashing out.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
Do you mean our favourite job as in career? My favourite business is the business of making money, whatever legit and morally sound job am down for it, my passion is ignited by the accumulation of my money not bills.

My favorite business is online business so I like that I can do it sitting at home ho6 I have to go out of the house dog and can be idle while managing my house.You can make a good profit without any investment
Online business is also my favourites business because you can come online and work at your own convinient time and make money anytime, while most time offline work is always stressful.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
My favourite business would be animal production. I love agro-based businesses, and would particularly go for fish farming...apart from the income from the sales of fingerlings, sales of broodstock and smoked fishes, it is fun watching every growth stage of these amazing creatures.

My favourite business is an online business and it is any online business that is capable of generating me some money as long as it is legal and it does not causes any harm to any one I am ok with that.

My favorite business I must say is trading and investing in cryptocurrency. Since the first time I got hooked up in the Trading and transaction with the Bitcoin, my likeness for it just kept increasing every passing day

My favourite business is for me to startup my own school that is school of technology where one can have access to technology

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds