Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

Well concerning what my favourite business is, like you have said this depends on individuals. I personally, if you asked me, I would say thay financial markets trading has to be my favourite business, could either be the forex or crypto market

Advertisement Placeholder
My favorite business is a work from home business. A business in which I can work from the comfort of my home. Online business is also a nice stay at home business.

I am somebody who dreams of being financial free in the future and I have plans of venturing into business. My favorite aspect of business has to be the hotel, travel and restaurant industry because no matter the state of the economy, people always do use this services.

I do not have any plans for business, however, if I start a business, it would be an app based business. I would be selling various services through app. What kind of services, I will decide later.

I like school business I mean I love to educate young minds about what to do and how to go about what they wish to achieve but I do not have a school yet maybe in future.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
My favourite business is any business that gives me enough profit per time. Such a business must not be a stressful one anyways.

My favorite business is online business, online business like buying and selling online, freelancing business, I also like crypto business.

My favorite business and anything I have Passion about doing are those that have something to do with being online most of the time than offline

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
Well until today i dont think i have a favourite business because as long as the business brings me income,it as become my favourite.

there are different business which I wished to engage but time matter alot to me and then location with the country economic policies.

My favorite business is investing via stocks, forex and crypto trading. This is my favorite business because you really don't have to do any physical activity. You just need to learn how to read the market and analyse. Once you are good in these two then you are good to go. You can stay in the comfort of your room and work all day.

my favourite business is online business and the reason I like it is because I can stay at home and do whatever I like and make some money, and at the same time I concentrate on order of line business.

My favourite business is e-commerce. I like it because it is a business I can run with little capital and still make a decent amount of profit if I do it well.

My most favourite business is a movie shop business. I dream of starting this business someday and I hope to get the capital I need to start one. I love watching movies and reviewing them. So having this business will mean watching many of them and having to review them for my customers so that they can buy them.

My favorite type of business will those that are majorly online based. Where I only need to be in the my home to do them

Before the pandemic, i was engaged in offline brick and mortar business, but now, my favorite kind of business is any that i can handle online.

Before the pandemic, i was engaged in offline brick and mortar business, but now, my favorite kind of business is any that i can handle online.

I actually prefer conducting business online. In fact, one of my main goals in life is to become a full-time online investor. Right now I have invested in Paid to click websites and I plan to invest in cryptocurrencies, too. However, the things that are hindering me are all of those scams out there and a lack of money. You may never know who may scam you when it comes to investing online. On the other hand, a lack of funds is also one of the main issues.

To me, it is no necessary. A business that make you sucessful can be a favorite business to you. business is all about you susceeding not favorite.

Like someone already said, it is not really about the favourite business you want this days, it is the opportunity people see in something that they get into it and make a living out of it. That's the idea now

I come from a highly productive country, and i would day i would love to get into Agribusiness. And to make it better, i would love to use technology in my agricultural practices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds