Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

Like someone already said, it is not really about the favourite business you want this days, it is the opportunity people see in something that they get into it and make a living out of it. That's the idea now

Unfortunately, not every one like the opprtunities they get. I might get an opportunity to work in a multi-national firm; however, I might not like the nature of the job. It might be possible that from people's perspective getting an opportunity to work at a multi-national organization might be actually a great thing but it might not be my cup of tea.

Advertisement Placeholder
my earnings come mostly from my garden, where I planted lots of food crops, vegetables, fruits etc. I sell them off in a larger quantities to wholesalers, and sometimes for retail shops.

My favorite business is farming. I've being into farming business for quite a long time and I can say that it's one of the most profitable businesses. You can hardly venture into farming and make a loss except you don't have Amy knowledge about it.
[automerge]1621193212[/automerge]
My favorite business if agribusiness. This is when what I've been practising for the past 10 years and I'm still into it till now. Though I've face a lot of challenges from the business but due to the passion I have for it, I still decide to stay with it.

Last edited:
I have quite a list of business lined up but I think that I would like the idea of a tech company or going into the restaurant, hotel and the travel industry as it is of demand.

The business I love and derive so much pleasure in doing is cakes and pastries production. I love making snacks, especially in large quantities. I also love online businesses.

I like any business that brings in money but most businesses fall under this category so my favorite business would be one that doesn't require much input but still profitable like trading.

I have never been a fan of online based businesses but recently i found some respect for online jobs. And am currently loving it. So i guess i would pick online jobs

I have quite some businesses that I like and many of which are passion driven but in general I will like to invest in the transport industry and restaurant industry.

Well everything equal and available, I would love to open a restaurant probably abroad to present my home based dishes, I feel we have some nice delicacies that could definitely taste good to them abroad too

One of my favourite business I am interested of are online business, any genuine and legit way I can actually use to make money online is accepted by me because to me I believe it is my passion to make money online as much as I can.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
If everybody is financially capable, we would have been doing th business of our dream, but we better opt for the one we see and manage with the money we have instead of staying idle.

Actually my favorite businesses are definitely trading and it goes for all types once I get hands on a product or material I would love to make it grow big and there by sell things to others .

Actually my favorite businesses are definitely trading and it goes for all types once I get hands on a product or material I would love to make it grow big and there by sell things to others .
Trading is my favourite business from my last 8 years. I have started my forex business 2013 and still now I am doing it. It gives me small profit but enormous pleasure to earn money from forex.

If everybody is financially capable, we would have been doing th business of our dream, but we better opt for the one we see and manage with the money we have instead of staying idle.

Well this is the reason why many people start small. I always dreamed about starting my own mining farm but I later discovered that it is not that easy to mine coins due to high difficulty levels and hardware expenses. I admit that I wanted to make easy money and I saw mining as an easy money opportunity but with the requirement of investing good money. HOnestly speaking, right now I have no idea what I should do if I get a lot of capital.

I love the cryptocurrencies market a lot as that is very easy depending on the type if trading pattern you're adopting trading the cryptocurrencies. One can simply hodl his coins and see it grow gradually

Actually am still kind of doing anyone that comes in my way presently right now so I don't think I have a choice to pick a favorite business I will always prefer to others.

My favourite business happens to be my current business though not on a large scale. I have always loved baking cakes and snacks as a hobby right now I have monetized it and I look forward to growing the business.

I've been around food chain business for long time, leaving it anytime soon isn't on my mind. I'll expand it, and still.promote other business options.

My favorite business is clothes selling business either new clothes or the fairly used ones. It is the capital to fund the business that is delaying me in establishing the business.

My favorite business is clothes selling business either new clothes or the fairly used ones. It is the capital to fund the business that is delaying me in establishing the business.
My favourite business is investing in the buying and selling of cryptocurrency and when it comes to offline business I will prefer investing in real estate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds