Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

The businesses that has to do with agriculture. If planned well, with little effort one can earn so much. And there's always availability of market as it is certain that everyone must eat

Advertisement Placeholder
I like investment more than building a business especially the one that will bring his passive income regularly. It takes a lot of effort to build successful business. But you only send your money to work for you when you are investing in a money making investment. This is the reason why I like real estate investment.

My favorite business is transportation because of it's lucrative Ness and vast need of it services in the world at large. Movement has always been a paramount factor in the lives of human beings educated or not, skilled or not skilled, young or old, rich or poor etc, all need to move from point A to point B either by road, rail or water.

If I had the resources my favourite business will be venturing into the sales of building materials cause the profit in this business is enamous and due to the fact that houses are built on regular basis the ability to make your profit is also high.

It has to definitely be agribusiness. Nothing comes close to that business in my mind and I'm definitely going to establish in it very soon.
This is coupled with the fact that I studied Animal Science at tertiary institution level

Digital marketing agency is my favourite business and it is online based. Digital marketing agency allow you to recruit experts across the Field of internet marketing and they are going to work together on the same project. This usually brings about exponential output on the project.

Even if you aren't making a lot of money, your favorite business is one that you enjoy running. Your favorite business is one that makes you happy and allows you to operate it without feeling pressured. Many people manage businesses, yet they are often pressured and do not enjoy it. They make money, but they also experience stress. Even if you aren't making a lot of money, your favorite business is one that you enjoy running. Your favorite business is one that makes you happy and allows you to operate it without feeling pressured. Many people manage businesses, yet they are often pressured and do not enjoy it. They make money, but they also experience stress.

It has to definitely be agribusiness. Nothing comes close to that business in my mind and I'm definitely going to establish in it very soon.
This is coupled with the fact that I studied Animal Science at tertiary institution level
If am not mistaken, this is an offline business right? I have heard from so many persons how lucrative the agricultural sector can be. What about in terms of online business, which is your favorite?

My favourite business will be any business that does not involves so much stress , that is why in Most cases I will likely concentrate in online business. I don't know why I like it with passion . Probably that is my interest.

Any business that deals with high demanding product and services are my favourite business. At least here you are very sure of profits whenever you have opportunity to establish such.

For me, it would be anyone that doesn't require me to have too much human interaction. This limits me to two things now; cryptocurrency hodling or trading, and blogging.

I also love PTP sites, we stress less, compared to other online hustles.
That is one of my favorates also,these are really good avenue to interacts and learn as well,this is refering to forums that usually have lots of persons and topics to discuss,while on the other hand you are earning.

My favourite business is online business most preferably forex because I just need an online business I can be able to do on spare time without having to stress myself , although it is risky but with proper understanding you can trade safely without losing.

I don't really have a best business at the moment, bit I'll like to try out things like forex trading, it seems to be a good idea to earn a considerable amount of money online.

A favorite trade is one in which you buy low and sell high to get profitable business. Other then that farm business is also quite interesting and profitable.

But if a person has not such capital to start a business then the business either small or big that would be favourite. My favourite businesses is of baby garments and jewelry business.

Since I don't now own a business, I can't say that all establishments accept checks—especially tiny ones. However, large establishments tend to do so more frequently.

Depending on the circumstances, the employer may or may not have the ability to do the business of his choice.
However, if a person lacks the necessary funds to launch a firm, it would be preferred whether the enterprise is little or large.
My favorite industries are the jewelry and infant clothing ones.

My favorite activities on the Internet that are related to earning money are PTC sites and micro job sites. I feel comfortable there and I know how to earn money with confidence.

my favorite kind of business is rendering of service both physically and digitally as well, i just love the concept so much and i am hooked to this kind of business model because the reward are so huge.

My preferred line of work is online, so I appreciate the convenience of being able to manage my home while working from home while still having to take care of the dog. You don't need to make any investments to make a good profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds