Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

There is not business I don't like, but my best business that interests me most is agro allied business. Buying and selling of agricultural products. I know it's a business that can't go down. It's a great business with good idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
Its got to be buying and selling online it's so simple and straight forward that's why I love it. All I do is partner with logistics company take the orders and get them delivered to customers while I receive my credit alerts

For me i don't think there is anything like favourite business for me. Anything that is worth doing and give a good and tangible returns is termed a good business. As long as the pay is worth the stress then its all good

My favorite business is food business because people cannot do without food, food is like any edible substance which is being taken into the body that has a significant effect, so for me it's my favorite.
This is 100 percent correct and realistic, the food business is very lucrative, but you must understand how to package your business well, I also love a restaurant business, because of The high demand of food every where

I also like to invest money online and earn. I want to work as an online investor. Yechnically, it's not a business. However, anything that earns good money for me is a kind of business to me and online investment seems a great business. However, we really need to be careful of scams out there.

my dream business is to open a modern restaurant, employee the best staff to give my customers the best they ever want which they also pay for. That is what I always think of doing but since there is no capital to start up. I have to do something else to keep the body and soul.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
Ever since I started thinking about business, I have always wanted to own a restaurant, and operate bar in it at the same time. So if I'm asked my favorite business, I think I already mention it now.
[automerge]1618404679[/automerge]
I love being a restaurant owner, where such restaurant also operates bar and this is what I have had in my mind ever since I started talking about having a business of my own.

Last edited:
My favorite kind of business I had like to think is fashion business. But there many other favorite kind I have too. Anything business that is enjoyable and pays profit steady is my favorite kind.

I have done many business in my life but i find trading as one of the best and easy business for me to involve myself with, I did this when I was in school

Restaurant business has always been on my mind from time immemorial and I still have the business in my heart as at now, I really want to go into resteuarant business. I love it

My favourite business is mainly most profitable types of Internet related businesses. They are easy to keep up with and manage

There are quite a few businesses that interest me. I prefer working from home. I like a business that is flexible and easy to work with.

There are quite a few businesses that interest me. I prefer working from home. I like a business that is flexible and easy to work with.
Yeah i think that should be online business , i also prefer working from home ,and considering how hard some offline jobs are this makes me think otherwise

For me, my favourite online business is Domaining, though this requires lots of research work and capital but it's worthwhile.

My most important and preferable business is real estate business but this business require a lot of money but unfortunately I don't have enough money to start this business.
I hope in the coming future I will start investing in real estate business.
From your publication until the last one I only got this one related to what I really like, I share your wishes, since I also intend to invest in Real Estate which will give me considerable profits in the future, it is one of the best businesses from my point of view.

My favourite business is business with large profits and no loss especially when there is little or no investment that is why I click to online business like YouTube channels content creation,paid to write sites and investing in cryptocurrency.

My best favorite business is livestock business, because it gives money people make a lot of money in the business, so am looking for a way to start up business because I really like the business, that is my favorite business with a lot of profit in the business.

any business that offers buying and selling, gathering clients and making a profit by buying in bulk and selling in retail, these kind of businesses, seem to be making no profit, but in fact, the opposite is happening

My favourite business is buying and selling clothes people keep buying clothes even when they complain that there is no money they still squeeze out money to look good it is a lucrative business anyways
[automerge]1618887478[/automerge]
My favourite business is buying and selling clothes people keep buying clothes even when they complain that there is no money they still squeeze out money to look good it is a lucrative business anyways

My favorite business is investing in real estate business, this is a very lucrative business that can last for a life time, and it has no season.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds