Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

It might not be the most feasable during a pandemic but I love the restaurant travel and hotel business because under normal circumstances, they are always experiencing patronage.

Advertisement Placeholder
My most favorite business is the business that provides me with the finance I need without having to go through much stress everyone is happy when business is productive with little or no stress involved

Not actually everyone have favorite business. People like us tends to choose our favorite business best on the business that is more profitable to us at the moment. Any business that can generate more income and profits, and tends to meet up with the demands of our customers is our favorite business.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
My most important and preferable business is real estate business but this business require a lot of money but unfortunately I don't have enough money to start this business.
I hope in the coming future I will start investing in real estate business.

Different buisness which can you start if you have a experience if you have free lancing course you can start online buisness i want to start cloth buisness on a large scale also sell them on different groups

My favorite business is what I’ve done for many many years. I love medical technology in particular diagnostic ultrasound and I love to market and sell. I really enjoy running s business and growing companies. I’m very blessed to do what I love to do. Money isn’t my motivator. I believe when one loves what they do for a living the money follows.

My favorite business is selling building materials and petroleum products, and also transportation business, those business are my favorite type of business, all you need to do is to employ someone you trust so much and you also have to be checking around Everytime to know if things are actually going fine in the business because people can be so dynamic at times, so it's always advisable to check up on your business Everytime.

As for me , choosing a favourite business all depends on the capital you have at hand and the location of where you want to start the business and the and what end-users of the community like most. If it's your favourite and end-users don't really patronize you will be out of business so it's better you go for a booming business than favourite business.

At the meantime i have no favorite business i can call my own cos i love any business that is money generating. As long as I'll earn meaningfully through it, i venture into it having drive for it. But its good to be passionate for any business before enrolling onto it.

Indomie business is my best business including pos business too, although I have done so many business, but I think I love this two business that am doing currently, it just that they capital intensive, they required enough capital to start up with that's why it's not all that easy to start it in a big way

My favourite business is Food business because it has the best popularity among all the people. Everyone loves food from outside so that is why i love that business and it's really profitable .

My favorite business at the moment is not an offline business, I actually prefer, I will actually prefer online business like stock trading and freelancing. I wish I have enough money to start now
[automerge]1614620901[/automerge]
My favorite business at the moment is not an offline business, I actually prefer, I will actually prefer online business like stock trading and freelancing. I wish I have enough money to start now

I've always liked the idea of drop-shipping and even came close to starting a drop-shipping business but didn't go through with it. If done right, it can make you a lot of money and doesn't require too much effort either especially if you can automate certain parts of the process. The only aspect of it that I don't like is having to deal with customer complaints.

[automerge]1614620901[/automerge]
Yeah man , i agree with you . Stocks and all trading markets are really good for Investment right now and many people want to get proper funding to do that . Even in lockdown i was also looking up for Investment in stocks.

Well when it comes to business my favorite business is restaurant, where I can sell to consumers direct people can come around an then the plan also include wine bars and some chicken coupled with paper soup so it's the kind of business that can atract more money to your restaurant

In my case I have two options in mind that I really like, which are the hairdresser, or beauty salon, I think they are very profitable businesses, because there are always customers waiting for attention and the other is the Real Estate, as it is low or no risk, and profits are high.

The business that is the best for me would be any kind of business in which I won't need to have a store whereby I won't store my stock for long, so I will always prefer a distribution business as I wouldn't be managing my stock but I will just be transporting my products directly to the retailers.

My favourite business will be to go into farming and livestock business, I will love to have a poultry where I can raise hens , sells hen and eggs, and a also fish farming, snail farming , planting and selling of bannana plantains, and cocoa farming.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
for the moment, I do not have a favorite business. But i have a thing or two for online business and writing. You are right. Some times our current business is not our favorite or dream business. Most times people flow to the current of the sea

We
Well, we all have our flares and aspirations as well as dreams in life. I had my dreams of the kind of business I wanted to venture into but the opportunities were not there. As it is right now I don't think I have a favorite or dream business, what matters to me is that my choosen business thrives.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds