Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
My favorite business is the one that generates income for me on a daily bases, that will not allow the business enterprise or organization to top it operation due to lack of fund or finance. They are mostly essential goods.

Advertisement Placeholder
The business that is the best for me would be any kind of business in which I won't need to have a store whereby I won't store my stock for long, so I will always prefer a distribution business as I wouldn't be managing my stock but I will just be transporting my products directly to the retailers.

Well, I think every distributor needs to have a warehouse or a store. You always need to store your stock no matter if you are a big or a small distributer. If you buy goods in bulk quantity, where would you store them before transporting them to retailers?

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
My favorite business has always been having a restaurant. People eat food every day and there is no way you can make a loss going into this business. Although one has to be strategic about it in order to meet up with that market demand.

My favorite business is food business because people cannot do without food, food is like any edible substance which is being taken into the body that has a significant effect, so for me it's my favorite.

my favourite business is buying and seling products online. Like cosmetic products dress etc. in this type of business stress is low and can be operated at any time. As a female its best business to live independent

I think now people not choose there favourite business..they see and then choose there business..they see low investments and more earnings..some like me who want only more earnings..i just preferred to earn more on only online working..
Certainly what you are saying is really correct. people not choose there favourite business..they see and then choose there business..they see low investments and more earnings..some like me who want only more earnings.

My favourite business is not actually the business i'm in currently but due to the financial obstacle i wasn't able to start up the business! So that's pushed me into a making money business to find my passionate business.

My favorite business is any business that directly involves money. Any business that makes money readily available is certainly good to leverage on so many other means of income.
[automerge]1615145524[/automerge]
My favorite business is any business that directly involves money. Any business that makes money readily available is certainly good to leverage on so many other means of income.

My favourite business is not actually the business i'm in currently but due to the financial obstacle i wasn't able to start up the business! So that's pushed me into a making money business to find my passionate business.

I can understand that the business people currently run might not be their favorite one. Just because you are running a business, that does not necessarily mean that you love it and that is exactly the reason why I asked this question. :)

My favorite business is related to art and craft . Currently I am in this business and I spend my free time to work for my business. The current business which I am running is exactly the same business about which I thought in my childhood.

My favorite business is related to art and craft . Currently I am in this business and I spend my free time to work for my business. The current business which I am running is exactly the same business about which I thought in my childhood.

That's great. I always believe that a person should do whatever he or she is passionate about and this is how a person can gain success. A person who enjoys what he is doing is the one who gains successful. I want to become an online investor because I believe that I can gain success. Unfortunately, I am not able to find a reliable platform. Honestly speaking, I am too lazy to work, even though I am currently doing a job :)

I am interested to do online business so cryptocurrency trading is my favorite business and also I am doing this I am investing some more money from my income in cryptocurrency and I am happy because in these days cryptocurrency business is going well.

My favourite business idea and have started implementing it is an Automobile services industry where people finds solutions to there car problems. Anything about an automobile industry. And secondly I will to have a laboratory that will be aiding researches on sustainable energies.

My most favorite Business is online selling clothes and also sell them on diffrent groups.. It is a very god and profitable business..this business is productive with little and no stressed involved and it can be operated at any time... So for me it is a good business

It depends upon the employer stuation. If someone have the ability to do some business. He should be oby it. Owner should take care about his customers requirements. Or aware the compitater requirements.

If asked my favourite business, I would say anything that is generally challenging and not a usually or daily routine. So, if it is online or offline, I would like any business that's challenging.

Well I think it is a good question you throw out here,like me for example what am doing now is not what I ever think I could be doing to make living,but I don't have a choice base on the situation we found ourself in this country. So my dream business is to open a modern restaurant, employee the best staff to give my customers the best they ever want which they also pay for. That is what I always think of doing but since there is no capital to start up. I have to do something else to keep the body and soul too.

Since the pandemic hit, i have been a mad fan of freelance jobs. Especially SEO and content development. But what i love most is the processing/manfucaturing industry. I love the packaging business. Every day we will have to package all that we buy in some way. So it is a processing aspect /livelihood that will never go away anytime soon. I would wish to invest in packaging big time in the coming years.

Selling is my favorite business because it is very simple. I just buy something if I cannot manufacture it then put a mark-up and sell. When the merchandise is sold then I earn a profit. It is that simple and there is no need for complex formula or procedure. The key is in the marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds