Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

Am actually not into my favourite business now because of capital which is entertainment(making music to be precise),but currently saving up for what the future holds,will definitely venture into my favourite business some day.

Advertisement Placeholder
am professional, so my accounting profession is my favorite one, Because of some health problems I am not able to do it. Now I am doing some online work so it is my favorite one

For me the business I truely love is baking most especially presenting a beautifully decorated cake on a wedding event and speaking about the colour will actually make my day a lovely one. I always have this passion about decoration of the wedding event centre and as a matter of fact I have started the training.

Having a favorite business is a good thing but the real question is do you have the capability to partake in the business
As for me my favorite business is investment in stock and also trading/selling electrical appliances

My favorite business has to do with food and car wash business, because people cannot do with washing of their cars and also people cannot do with out food, so to me its one of my favorite business.

Digital marketing business is one of my favorite businesses that I would like to set up in the nearest future. Digital marketing can give you a free time to do some other things once the job is done once. Another business that I like is beverage in making business. It is moving fast in my cities.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
Well, my most favorite business is anything that involves buying and selling of fast moving commodities like currencies. In order words, I love trading and to do it at the international stage. I have traded forex and crypto currencies in the past where I made some gains. I would love to expand my base and net worth in bitcoin trading. In addition, I also love business that has to do with teaching and writing. I write to earn a living when I was in the university.

My favorite business is transportation business, I have been having interest in the business for several years now and when I have the necessary knowledge and amount to start, I will start it without even thinking twice

Well for me I would love to run a gaming business or rather work in a gaming company but in my country here there aren't any gaming company that are currently in business but we do have a sole proprietorship gaming business and they are just small businesses. Have been a fan of gaming since I was young and it's been my dream to be in such organization but sadly we don't have it here in my country. Also apart from that I would love to be an animator but we also don't have such enterprise here. But it would have been good if we do have these over here, and I hope to establish either one in the future if someone else didn't beat me to it.

My favourite business so far is agriculture because it's the aspect I can exert my whole energy without being exhausted. Agriculture comes in different aspects and that's why it is always referred to agribusiness or agriprenuer. I like the crop production aspect of agriprenuer because it always bring high return. Whichever sector of agriprenuer anyone is engaging on, it is very important to acquire adequate knowledge about it.

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
Nowadays my favourite business is working on different internet websites and earn money . Also working on different websites so I also suggest you to do work on internet and earn money . It is very interesting business

Sincerely, I don't have a most favorite business, according to my own belief, all businesses are profitable depending on how the business is being managed. But I prefer offline businesses to online investment

My best business is catering business buy when I can't start that due to lack of concrete skill I will rather go for logistics. Logistics based on transportation of peoples goods to them from the seller to the buyer it can always be good bought online or offline all I want to be involved with is call and I send my drivers.

My favourite business is buying and reselling farm produce. I so much love the business because it is very profitable and it does not necessarily needs my attention all the time once i have known the places i have ordered my produce.

Every business is Favorite until it gives you good money. But my favorite business is to selling cars, it will give me enormous money and profit. By this i can drive luxury cars also. So this is my favorite Business, is this interesting? It would interesting.

At the moment I have a lot of businesses in which I have invested a lot into but my favorite of them all is cryptocurrency and stocks trading. This is the business I think will yield multiple profits in few years

My favourite business is buying and reselling farm produce. I so much love the business because it is very profitable and it does not necessarily needs my attention all the time once i have known the places i have ordered my produce.
You are on point, most of the people don't understand the gain and the amount of income you can generate when you venture into farming business, buying farm produce like cocoa, bannana ,maize ,cashew , e.t.c and reselling them will gives you a huge gain.

You are on point, most of the people don't understand the gain and the amount of income you can generate when you venture into farming business, buying farm produce like cocoa, bannana ,maize ,cashew , e.t.c and reselling them will gives you a huge gain.
Thanks so much for your support on this view. I am aware people don't like engaging in farming business thinking it is not lucrative and also not profitable because of how the local farmers who sell them look. They feel they don't make much.

The nature of business i realy like is a venture that will allow me to have total total control of the production and shedule process like agricultural production and its value chain,and with the handling of the distribution channel.

Buying and selling of physical goods and services is one of the best form of business I will want to venture into. The returns are somewhat high and the profits one can make is solely determined by the business owner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds