Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your business plan centered on?

I just opened a mini supermarket and I am still not satisfied yet with the stocks I had . My major aim is to ensure that anyone who comes gets whatever he/she wanted. That's my plan for the supermarket. I have not added electronics and some basic household needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
We all know that to be very successful in any business, we need a business plan that the business can operate using it. My focused points are location of the business and what the people in that environment needs or wants most.
One thing I would consider before starting a business is the longevity and the demand for the product or service all year round. I don't want something seasonal.

My business plan covers a lot of grounds to be very specific. It has an aspect that centers on customers satisfaction. Making sure they get value for the products and services they get from me at all times.

The location and needs of your potential customers are great for centering in your business plan. But you should also check on what you are interested in selling and if it aligns with the needs of people in that location then you should go ahead.

I was planning to invest a lots of money in some online money earning programs. However, I am not able to do so due to a lack of funds and I am quite worried what will be the situation in the future. Maybe I must concentrate more on making more money online because I do not have an offline job.

I was planning to invest a lots of money in some online money earning programs. However, I am not able to do so due to a lack of funds and I am quite worried what will be the situation in the future. Maybe I must concentrate more on making more money online because I do not have an offline job.
You can invest most of your earnings from forums on other coins, I have done that before, after getting paid on these forums, I would swap some of the earnings on other coins I would like to invest on. Or you could learn a skill so you can go into freelancing

If I were to draft a business plan I think I would be very meticulous about it. A lot of things has to be taken into consideration when working on a business plan; budget, location, man power etc.

Mine is actually concentrated on competitors, I am in a company that's extremely filled therefore my company strategy is actually concentrated on getting a big component of market discuss.

A conventional business plan doesn't really centre on one aspect of the business,it covers everything that has to do with that business.

My business plan is based on two major things which are the marketing aspect and the communication aspect with customers

I'm into fish farming and also rendering services as regards this. My business is centred on providing the best catfish in the market, talking about: dried catfish, fresh catfish & barbecue catfish.

We all know that to be very successful in any business, we need a business plan that the business can operate using it. My focused points are location of the business and what the people in that environment needs or wants most.

Seriously, every business plan is set on always selling a product or services through a prospective customers and thereby making profit in the end for a business owner.

My business plan is centered on the priority of a larger population of the market, the location, the services to be rendered and capital intensive.

You business plan should be centered on customers satisfaction and also profit maximization. The reason why am saying this customers holds not you nor your staff

Personally my plans are centered on God , because you can make so good plans that at the end of the day it never come to fruition, so it’s better to make the plans and center it on God!

You business plan should be centered on customers satisfaction and also profit maximization. The reason why am saying this customers holds not you nor your staff
From your own point of view, what would you classify as customer satisfaction. What are the things you would put in place to make sure your customers are satisfied?

Digital skill will be my main area of concentration when I am ready to work online full time, for now I am thinking of raising the required money that I need to learn all the skill i will be interested to have then I can start looking for an opportunity to make money online.

I don't have a business plan as i don't own a business. But if i were to own a business, my business plan will be centered on location, employment of qualified staffs and satisfying customers.

Digital skill will be my main area of concentration when I am ready to work online full time, for now I am thinking of raising the required money that I need to learn all the skill i will be interested to have then I can start looking for an opportunity to make money online.
If I may ask, what skills do you have in mind of learning? There are various places you can learn certain skills for free. Have you heard of side hustles internship? It's an online platform mainly for African countries, that train young students and newly graduates on various skills for free.

If I may ask, what skills do you have in mind of learning? There are various places you can learn certain skills for free. Have you heard of side hustles internship? It's an online platform mainly for African countries, that train young students and newly graduates on various skills for free.
Thanks for your suggestion, this is the first time I am hearing about it, I am thinking of learning a digital skills such as copywriting or graphic designing but I have to make sure that I learnt both of them because I don't just want to rely on only one source of income even in the Online system.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds