Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your business plan centered on?

Create value and Make Money. This are the two basic things that I have decided to build my business around. Since people are attracted to value.

Advertisement Placeholder
I sell starter and established sites on flippa. Starter sites are the sites that were created recently and do not have traffic and earnings. Established sites are the sites that are over one years old and receive traffic and generate revenue.

Mine is focused on competition, I'm in a business that is highly saturated so my business plan is focused on grabbing a large part of market share. Which I'm doing

Focusing on competition is a good idea. Being competitve makes you creative and productive at the same time. It also provides you to develop your services and make sure you improve your product and service quality.

As for me , my business plan should focus on creation of quality product and customer sustainability. If I can achieve this two goals , I believe the business will survive

Write your reply...well my business plan centre is every time l want to know hoy business will expand calling more customer to come to my business.

If I have a business the business plan will be definitely centred on the financial aspect and growth of the business within some specific period of time.

My business is centered in capturing the market, making profits, wining and gaining more customer base,and finally expansion. These are the main pillars where lies my business plans as always. And it has been really helpful indeed for me

My business plan is focused on the tractions l have to cover after a given time, either in 2 or 3years. These tractions consist of my laid down milestones that will guide how my business will run within a given time or period.

My business plan is to be able to expand my business in such a way that I will run the service aspect of my business which is presently been handled by other people this is the haulage aspect of my business.

There are alot of business on my head so therefore the business center on so many things but the problem is money,so are center on educational aspect,so graphics,so clubing sit art gallery etc

My businesses plans are basically centered on how to capture the Market. How to beat the competition, and how to keep increasing my customer base always. And lastly, how to keep making profits

I have observed that the sales of ice cream around student areas is very lucrative especially when there js constant electricity in such location, that's the centre of my business plan

I have observed that the sales of ice cream around student areas is very lucrative especially when there js constant electricity in such location, that's the centre of my business plan
All business food based are successfull these days because most consumation of people is eat food every day for clothes and accessories and house machines or computer are occassionnally selled.

As of now, I do not have a business plan because I do not have a business right now. I am concentrating on saving moeny and investing online. However, I might not invest all of the money all at once. I would diversify my savings and I might start an offline business.

As of now, I do not have a business plan because I do not have a business right now. I am concentrating on saving moeny and investing online. However, I might not invest all of the money all at once. I would diversify my savings and I might start an offline business.
All big business are starting from small business or small savings because few saving each month could bring a big return by the end of year and this common and possible.

Mine is focused on competition, I'm in a business that is highly saturated so my business plan is focused on grabbing a large part of market share. Which I'm doing
Business plan is very essential and important in our day to day activities in our business plan, a business plan is the foundation of a business, and without a plan , a business might collapse.

Business plan is very essential and important in our day to day activities in our business plan, a business plan is the foundation of a business, and without a plan , a business might collapse.
In competition where a company choose to monetize winner project the project must convince all the participants in evaluation team then after they study business plan and presentation they accept to monetize it because it is winner.

Since you don't have a business right now and you are not planning to start any business anytime soon, then its not necessary do you to have a business plan in which you are not planning to execute.

All big business are starting from small business or small savings because few saving each month could bring a big return by the end of year and this common and possible.

I believe that saving money is the key to get enough capital to re-invest in business. There are many people who make business budget and they save money and re-invest that capital into their business so that they may make more profits and they also cover advertising expense.

Create value and Make Money. This are the two basic things that I have decided to build my business around. Since people are attracted to value.
These are really good business values, most persons today they do not care about creating value in the society from their services, they are just after making money. This is why most can easily sell and offer low quality goods and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds