Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your business plan centered on?

Most of my plans about businesses, is establishing a very successful online business. I think I will definitely go into affiliate marketing because I have learnt a lot about it and also how to be successful on it.
My first plan after knowing about online business was going into affiliate marketing, but fortunately I later find interest in something else such is online also.

Advertisement Placeholder
My business plan is centred on getting more people to know and patronise my products. Am into production of cakes, pastries and drinks. It's a work in process and am sure it will become a success story soon.
Who how wonderful your business plan is and reading this your submission of yours has made me to reconsider my business plan and I think that I will tailor my business plan to include how I can get patronage for my product.

My business man is centered on driving more sales, being the best on the business option i choose, like outclassing my competitors to be upfront.

My business plan is centred on getting more people to know and patronise my products. Am into production of cakes, pastries and drinks. It's a work in process and am sure it will become a success story soon.
My business plan now is centred on making more investment on cryptocurrency especially the smaller cryptocurrency that are promising and growing.

My business plan now is centred on making more investment on cryptocurrency especially the smaller cryptocurrency that are promising and growing.
Am with you on this one too, one source of income is not enough for our current economy especially in my country. It's not advisable to depend on just one source of income.

As
We all know that to be very successful in any business, we need a business plan that the business can operate using it. My focused points are location of the business and what the people in that environment needs or wants most.
Like you said that a successful business needs a business plan, mine is to always solve problems, i look at what people are in need of then i solve it.

As

Like you said that a successful business needs a business plan, mine is to always solve problems, i look at what people are in need of then i solve it.
That's exactly my point because when you provide the essential needs of the people in the environment you'll gain more customers,popularity and your income rate will increase.

My business plan is centered on the the customers need, that's what exactly the customers need at a time and also how affordable that things is in the market.
[automerge]1626727024[/automerge]
Mine is focused on competition, I'm in a business that is highly saturated so my business plan is focused on grabbing a large part of market share. Which I'm doing
Focusing on competition is good but while you focused on it when you find an alternative to what cause the competition you can introduced it to market to change the game.

Last edited:
Most of my plans about businesses, is establishing a very successful online business. I think I will definitely go into affiliate marketing because I have learnt a lot about it and also how to be successful on it.
It's a nice business plan that you have concerning establishing online businesses but in all of my own business plans I do not have any plans of establishing an online business but all my plans are centred on offline businesses.

I do not have any plans for business. I want to work in a organization and build my experience. I might choose a bank
If don't mind, I will still suggest you should lol for one little business or something doing for yourself because working for somebody or an organization can not be like u having your own business..

Thats a good way to start , most people dont have business plans like you, but if you have a particular business in mind , you can hire the presence of a professional to assist you.
I do not have any plans for business. I want to work in a organization and build my experience. I might choose a bank

My business plan centred on taking the business to the next level making more money for the investor and give it back to the society.

My business plan is centred on agriculture. Either as a producer or being positioned as a value chain operator. I either produce for export or local consumption or I become a large distributor.
I want to become someone influential in my sphere of business

My business plan is focused mainly on how best i can make big sales that would enable me to grow my business against all odds that may present In the long run.

First thing to do before starting a business in any area or environment, one must do a vicinity study first and know what the people in that area need so by doing that the business will last longer with much profit while doing it.
We all know that to be very successful in any business, we need a business plan that the business can operate using it. My focused points are location of the business and what the people in that environment needs or wants most.

My business plan right now is centered on how marketing strategy and not just marketing, I mean an effective way on how to market a product and services and it will definitely convert

My business plan is centred on how to compete with my competitors and be ahead of them. I always set a target against them. I watch every of their steps to know what to take against them. In fact I love competition....

Mine is focused on competition, I'm in a business that is highly saturated so my business plan is focused on grabbing a large part of market share. Which I'm doing
It's very good that you have made your up your mind to Winnie be competitive and stand your ground even against already established businesses and I believe that the best way that you can do this is by finding where you have comparative strength over this big business and exploit it to the fullest in making your product and service to stand out from the crowd.

All my business plans is centered on how to solve the problems that people are facing at a particular time so that they can pay me after solving it.

Let's plan is actually centred around solving the pinpoints of my potential customers. This is about trying to make it very easy for them to do their normal businesses and also to be able to receive money from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds