Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your business plan centered on?

Location may play a very important factors too but if I have a business plan the most important thing will be stage by stage organisation of how I want my business to be. And also customer satisfaction

Advertisement Placeholder
For me for any business to succeed there must be set in place plans that can aid the success of the business. Some of them includes proper inventory systems, good strategies in decision making of the business among others.
For me for any business to succeed there must be set in place plans that can aid the success of the business. Some of them includes proper inventory systems, good strategies in decision making of the business among others.

Business plans is the first step you need to take before starting up a business of any kind, my plans are most focused on the business how to manage it and make it successful.

My business is centred on baking cakes and snacks offline and distributing it to schools and recreation spots , I am also into farming and my farming I based on the planting of banana and cassava

I am here to earn money online, an what I really want is how can I be on the winning side, how can and make my ends meet that's what I'm giving my focus for now.

My business plan is centered on getting people to know much about my product and that's why I situated my business in a student environment because I deals with baking.
That is a very good one,it is actually a startegic plan and the one that can help you to know and identify your audience very quick,Most busineses are placed in a location that is near to their target audience.

That is a very good one,it is actually a startegic plan and the one that can help you to know and identify your audience very quick,Most busineses are placed in a location that is near to their target audience.
Targeting your audience is what you need most If you want your business to succeed , and thats why getting a good location for your business can be the turning point or the downfall of your business l

Business plan is basically focused on the execution of the business and it as well includes the financial plan of the business. It is a structure of how you would conduct business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds