Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your business plan centered on?

We all know that to be very successful in any business, we need a business plan that the business can operate using it. My focused points are location of the business and what the people in that environment needs or wants most.

In any case, I believe that all business plans comes with all these information as well because all businesses must operate from an area (Location) and offer some sort of services.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think my business plan should be on how I would get the attention of the customers to get them to patronize my product. And to achieve this, I will have to deal with the potential competitors I have in the business

My business is centered on making sure I deliver top notch services only and this then results to me making as much profits as possible due to high patronage.

We all know that to be very successful in any business, we need a business plan that the business can operate using it. My focused points are location of the business and what the people in that environment needs or wants most.
The most important aspect of my strategic plan for my business,is to be able to gain full control of the operational aspect and logistics schedule towards getting our produts and servces to our numerious customers to their various place,offices and homes.

I also have a good business plan that is centered and i have seen a good location and with that the business is moving on well, location is the heart of a business.

The center f my business plan would be the environment and what is the demand of the population I that particular environment.
Your business would only grow when you are able to produce services to the population of that environment

There are alot of focus when it comes to business take for instance some one in Nigeria then you have to first of all consider the government policies is it effective for your business, the location of the business matter alot either in urban or rural area based on were your market can run smoothly.

I think good business plans should include an executive summary, products and services, marketing strategy and analysis, financial planning, and a budget and while business plans to evaluate the feasibility of a business before funding it

Business plans are or is centred on the core values and all that compose a business or those aspects the will helped in the success of the business. They are usually written down by the owner of the business to enables him followed due process in meet up his demand.

Business plans are or is centred on the core values and all that compose a business or those aspects the will helped in the success of the business. They are usually written down by the owner of the business to enables him followed due process in meet up his demand.
Sometimes during the time core values that composes the business are changing little or much so what you aim for when running a business is something and the business itself changes is something else.

The main factor to consider when starting a business is the location because you want people to be seeing your business everyday that is why you need your business to be in a good location

Well, most times business plans are always centred on the issue of finance and the first and secondly the location to which the business will be situated even though sometimes it depends on the kind of business you want to start.

The main factor to consider when starting a business is the location because you want people to be seeing your business everyday that is why you need your business to be in a good location
Like you just said, when writing your business plan , apart from the business fund which is very important for the success and survival of the business, you also need to research on a go business location because its the main important factor that will determine the success and failure of your business.

I operate online business, therefore, business location does not apply to me. I work in English language therefore, I try to look for customers in English speaking world.
That's very good but is really good to have business planning because business planning is very important in order to know everything about business before going into it, so business is centered on planning.

My focus would be not just how to make profit, but how safe the place is. I always love a secured space. Another factor I would also look at is the accessibility to the work place

Although I do not have a business plan but I believe mine will mostly focus on customer's satisfaction. How to provide the best services to my client and also various stage I will use to grow my business to the expected standard.

My business plan is centred on how to start my baking business with the little i have in order in order improve it as times goes on , getting a good location and saving at least 30% of my gain in my reserve fund .

There are many areas of consideration whenever you want to venture into a business. The location is quite great and and determine how successful you can be. The target customers is also important to know.

My business plan is centred on how to start my baking business with the little i have in order in order improve it as times goes on , getting a good location and saving at least 30% of my gain in my reserve fund .
this is a very good plan. Saving 30% of your profit is very important and necessary for the sustainability of a business on the long run. You also need to bring out some percentage for expansion in the future.

If you want to start a business, you either need to have proper knowledge and skills surrounding the business, or have the capacity to set up a team that is knowledgeable about the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds