Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your business plan centered on?

Thanks for your suggestion, this is the first time I am hearing about it, I am thinking of learning a digital skills such as copywriting or graphic designing but I have to make sure that I learnt both of them because I don't just want to rely on only one source of income even in the Online system.
I do not know much about copywriting, but I do know graphic designing is a very lucrative skill to learn. I am also into graphic designing as well. Below is the link for registration. You can select up to three courses you wish to learn for free. I heard registration ends today, I don't know how true but classes start fully next week. I would suggest you try registering now.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not know much about copywriting, but I do know graphic designing is a very lucrative skill to learn. I am also into graphic designing as well. Below is the link for registration. You can select up to three courses you wish to learn for free. I heard registration ends today, I don't know how true but classes start fully next week. I would suggest you try registering now.

Ok thanks you very much, I am done with the registration so I am waiting for what next to do. can you direct me on what next to do ? there is a place in which they ask me to put a bank account and I don't really know the type of bank account they are talking about.

Graphic designing is truly very lucrative. It is one of the best freelancing skills that one can learn these days. With time, you will start making very good money with this skill when you get a good client base.

Ok thanks you very much, I am done with the registration so I am waiting for what next to do. can you direct me on what next to do ? there is a place in which they ask me to put a bank account and I don't really know the type of bank account they are talking about.
Mintyn is like an online micro finance bank, which is in partnership with side hustles internship. According to them they would give out stipends and other prices to best students. You can download the app form playstore then create an account with either your bvn or any of your bank account number. Once done add the account number to the site then complete your registration. After that go to your dash board select your course and join the telegram group through the link placed on your dashboard. Make sure you complete it today. Registration would end by 11:59pm today
[automerge]1635592126[/automerge]
Graphic designing is truly very lucrative. It is one of the best freelancing skills that one can learn these days. With time, you will start making very good money with this skill when you get a good client base.
Thanks for the encouragement, getting a good client base is the current issue right now. The competition is tough and it is very difficult as a beginner to get clients. Do you have any ideas as to what I can do?

Last edited:
Mintyn is like an online micro finance bank, which is in partnership with side hustles internship. According to them they would give out stipends and other prices to best students. You can download the app form playstore then create an account with either your bvn or any of your bank account number. Once done add the account number to the site then complete your registration. After that go to your dash board select your course and join the telegram group through the link placed on your dashboard. Make sure you complete it today. Registration would end by 11:59pm today
[automerge]1635592126[/automerge]

Thanks for the encouragement, getting a good client base is the current issue right now. The competition is tough and it is very difficult as a beginner to get clients. Do you have any ideas as to what I can do?
I am done with the registration but they were waiting for me to create the account you are talking about so I hope this will not interfere with my eligibility, I'll try to download the bank you are talking about but I don't know how trusted they are with my private details

I am done with the registration but they were waiting for me to create the account you are talking about so I hope this will not interfere with my eligibility, I'll try to download the bank you are talking about but I don't know how trusted they are with my private details
Though it was until my registration i got too hear about this bank, before now I never knew it existed. I believe they they are trust worthy though since they are in partnership with the organization.

Business planning centre around taking the business to the greatest height in the industry. This consist of step-by-step plan on how to take the business from ground zero to great height in which it makes money for the investors and the owners.

Though it was until my registration i got too hear about this bank, before now I never knew it existed. I believe they they are trust worthy though since they are in partnership with the organization.
Ok I'll try and see how I will be able to meet up to their bank requirement tomorrow because as I know I am so occupied and I don't really have time now, s, i hope you taking this long Will not affect my possibility of being accepted.

Ok I'll try and see how I will be able to meet up to their bank requirement tomorrow because as I know I am so occupied and I don't really have time now, s, i hope you taking this long Will not affect my possibility of being accepted.
That I do not know for sure, but I do hope it does not affect it in anyway as well. This is also my first time making use of their platform. Someone introduced it to me some days back. You have been able to select a course of your choice right?

My business plan is mostly about farming ( producing of cash crops and other farm produce) but presently I am on the look out for a capital to purchase more seeds, suckers and stems as well as a plot of an additional land.

That I do not know for sure, but I do hope it does not affect it in anyway as well. This is also my first time making use of their platform. Someone introduced it to me some days back. You have been able to select a course of your choice right?
Yes I have been able to select it, but I am just contemplating because I don't really know if they will be able to give me the type of training I will needs,that's all I needed a serious person that will be able to take me and give me a full time training on most of these things and teach me everything I will need to know

I completely understand, even if they do not give you exactly what you are looking for, it would be better than Notting. On your own you can find other places to learn more. There are so many videos you can also find on YouTube that would help, there are classes you can go into as well.
Yes I have been able to select it, but I am just contemplating because I don't really know if they will be able to give me the type of training I will needs,that's all I needed a serious person that will be able to take me and give me a full time training on most of these things and teach me everything I will need to know

Thanks for the encouragement, getting a good client base is the current issue right now. The competition is tough and it is very difficult as a beginner to get clie
I can only imagine how hard it can be to get clients for this kind of job. I would encourage you to post your skill in freelancing sites, but I know that they are very saturated too. But just give them a try, you never know when your luck will come. Then you can also promote yourself in social media sites.

I completely understand, even if they do not give you exactly what you are looking for, it would be better than Notting. On your own you can find other places to learn more. There are so many videos you can also find on YouTube that would help, there are classes you can go into as well.
Okay let's see but I don't really know how I am going to do about the bank they are talking about because I believe that will be the only hindrances because I do not have time seriously to open the bank account they are asking me to do. I have a lot of things that is going on in my life and my time is complete limited except at night.

Okay let's see but I don't really know how I am going to do about the bank they are talking about because I believe that will be the only hindrances because I do not have time seriously to open the bank account they are asking me to do. I have a lot of things that is going on in my life and my time is complete limited except at night.
Opening the bank account would only take seconds, you just have to download the app, select to open the account either with your bvn or any of your previous bank account number. You verify then you are good to go.

Opening the bank account would only take seconds, you just have to download the app, select to open the account either with your bvn or any of your previous bank account number. You verify then you are good to go.
Not really about opening of the bank but the problem is if they are really trusted because I don't just want to give out my bvn so a group of people that can use it for dubious activities .well I have to research on the internet to know if they are trully In partner with the cbn

my business is centered on capitals I don't have enough capitals to go about ,but when I have enough I can start up the business and I believe it will be successful.

My business plan is centered on developing my business , using different social media and network to get more investors that would invest in my business project

We all know that to be very successful in any business, we need a business plan that the business can operate using it. My focused points are location of the business and what the people in that environment needs or wants most.
My business plan centers on many aspects.
It centres on my target market, my business potential strengths and weakness, competitions and future of the business.

My busy plan is making food readily available for people who do not have time to cook, those who return from work late and also goes to work early.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds