Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things.

Advertisement Placeholder
To be factual in real sense the purpose of my savings is for investment, short-term investments to be pricesed, but a lot of expenditures come up along the way and every time I'm forced to remove from my savings to serve that particular need.

The importance of saving money is It allows you to enjoy greater security in life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside forexpenses, you may be able to take risks.

The purpose of my saving is to open up a saloon shop, it has always been my dream owning a beauty store. When I was a kid I would draw out people especially women on a card board and paint them with colors, now I'm grown I still very passionate about making people feel and look good.

The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things

For saving money means a lot and it's been used for a purpose because you saving money knows anything can happen at any time and moreover you can also save money for a purpose to purchase one or two things and because emergency we also save money or go into investment that's why we also save money

It’s important that you develop a budget using your net income as it reflects your take home pay after taxes and dedications. A common mistake people make is developing a budget off of their gross income. It’s a mistake because you're budgeting money you never possessed. Remember your potential savings is the difference between your net income and your expenses.

I want to save money for my future and for the time of emergency because we don't know when trouble will come . So we should save for that time.

Money saving has a great importance specially it fulfill your needs in bad time.In good times, everyone thinks that their job is secure, but in bad times, many begin to realize that bad things can happen to anyone. You could suddenly lose your job, your business could dry up, you might get injured—either physically or psychologically or become too sick to work. Any of these things can happen to you.So money saving is very necessary for everyone.

Well currently I stopped saving money I prefer investing on short term investments instead. I see no reason to save in my account while I can multiply my money even It’s a two way thing I either lose or gain.

Honestly, the purpose of my savings are just too many. Like the first purpose is real investment and business creation. And another one is how am going to gather up some money for my travelling abroad to further my education.

The purpose of saving is a self discipline approach of an organized fellow.As spending all you have and expecting resources to keep coming because a steady source is available is not the best. saving makes one have something to fall back to during emergency.

If you ever want to start your own business or invest with some smart person who is starting their own business, you have to have some money saved to invest in yourself.

Though I'm still a student, but I do earn some little cash which helps in meeting all my needs, I save some big fraction of my earnings for payment of school fees and other fees, by doing this I refrain from buying some things which I don't need.

The main focus why I save now is for me to clear the large sum of fees which I can't get wholly

I personally think that save money is always better idea. My purpose to save money is that I want to secure my future. In the future i will use this money on some projects. I want to start a business in the future . In the future this money will helpful for me . If I have no money in the future it is very difficult for me.

I am currently saving as a back up fund for my education. There are times that we lack of money to pay my tuition fee so I'm trying to save money to help just in case. Some portion of my savings is for other expenses and some are for my future.

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
[automerge]1611895898[/automerge]
The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things.

honestly my saving have no purpose, its just me saving for no reason but i think its good than buying everything that doesn't need necessary and its for emergency i think. it is important to an adult to save for himself so that he can support himself independently if he has ilness or anything emergency.

Purpose of savings changes all the time, in childhood I saved money for fair, Eid and other enjoyment activities. I saved to buy toys, playing goods etc, as got older, i was saving for travel or eating at hotels , but now i want to save for investment or to buy land etc. After some years I'll save for childrens this is the process of Life. At the end we have to Die.

The purpose of my savings is that I want to be the best the best business man in my country and is since when I am small that is when my father has started saving money for ,my daddy is still alive and he still a business man and the business he do is livestock business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds