Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

There are alot of various reasons why people save money, people save money just to meet a target amount to get new stuffs like a house, clothing, shoes, a car, mobile phone and others. Other save to get the capital to start a business of their own. Presently I don't do much saving just for emergencies alone but I 2ould like to save to start a business someday.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
You are right but I have no answer yet So I have no work If there is no work then obviously I don't have money Can't save And if sitting next to me, I would save for my children to think about the future

Generally I save to put up the amount I will be needing for my next budget. That's basically why I save and once the target or a tangible amount is reached for the budget, I move the money into the project. You only see money in my bank because it hasn't reached what I needed it for.

The main purpose of saving is for unforseen circumstances. Your savings help you to solve your experience and financial problems, it makes you to be ready at all time for any experience or financial problems.

there are many reasons and many purposes of saving it's depend on what you're saving for because everybody has their reasons of saving money. some save to sponsor their children their children's school fees monthly then some save for future purpose then end some safe to start up another investment

Mostly People don't have any setup and money to save for the purposes because they only earn and complete the requirements of life.
As IAM working both online and offline both but still I cannot save the money even extra money because in sallery I didn't get the extra saving money .so then I think I have nothing to save and nothing to explain.
[automerge]1611906136[/automerge]
Mostly People don't have any setup and money to save for the purposes because they only earn and complete the requirements of life.
As IAM working both online and offline both but still I cannot save the money even extra money because in sallery I didn't get the extra saving money .so then I think I have nothing to save and nothing to explain.

Savings is one of the best ways of preparing for uncertainties of the future. It is therefore advised that people should save part of their monthly income. Those who save do not run out of money in time of need.
Like I always advise people to save some percentage of their money and invest some percentage.

The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things.

There is no point saving money that cant multiply it's self, for me I prefer to invest my money so it can work for me by multiplying its self and make more profit from it instead of saving it and it keeps depreciating in value.

Savings
If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
Saving plan is very good for people becz this money is very safe and it is good for yourself also .And when we save money when if we needed we cash this save money as we needed.

Starting a business is the major reason for saving some funds in my account. I don't even want to know what people think about the situation, but I save basically for that. I don't want to keep working for someone for too long when I should own my business.

Im saving up for a PC, so i can work more faster and so that I can multi-task.. i just want to maximize my earnings online that's why i need a PC for that and i don't want to ask my parents for it since i can just work for it and save up..

The purpose of me saving is to save money up and start my own business, Am trying my best to save money up as much as I can so as to have enough money to establish my own business. Saving up money to start business is better than going for a loan which can affect the business. So am sure my savings will start a business soon.

Having a travel plan it should be a long term plan cause you're spending all your money without expecting it gaining back, you may wait for offers from you're trip if want to get a discount which saves more it surely help.

Saving is very important in life. I am saving money to support my family. Every persons has many desires. When we save money we buy many needy things. I am start the busniss if I can save money.
[automerge]1611907195[/automerge]
Saving is very important in life. I am saving money to support my family. Every persons has many desires. When we save money we buy many needy things. I am start the busniss if I can save money.

[automerge]1611907195[/automerge]
Yeah you are right , when person spends Money instead of saving then he cries for it in the end because savings are very important in life , you have to keep them for emergencies and fulfilling your future in comparison to present.

The purposes of my savings are so many that I could not explained because they arises at the time when it comes as every problem has its own time and they joined us.
I personally save money for the emergency time to protect myself from hard time and face it easily.
So same others will have their own personal dreams for savings.

Save for Retirement. Another important reason to save money is your retirement. The sooner you start saving for retirement, the less you will have to save in the future. Save money for vacation, cars and other big expenses. Your savings account isn't only for things you need—it can be for things you want, too. Saving up for a big purchase beforehand means you won't pay extra in finance costs such as interest and fees. You may have asked yourself why it's so important to save money. If you have enough to pay for everything you need.

I'm actually saving to buy a new phone now, if I will succeed and make money from my online businesses, I actually need a good device and I believe I'm getting that soon. I'm also saving to furnish my apartment and make it look more attractive.

Am saving money to support my family also fulfil my personal needs. I want to save enough money which help my in my future. I have goal that at the time of my marrige am able to give amount to my father for expenses.. One day i will complete my goal..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds