Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
Well it is very good question everyone have a purpose if he is saving some money my purpose is to support my life.
I am saving some money to purchase a car and to build a home so that I and my family can live and travel easily from one place to another.

Advertisement Placeholder
Motivation to save is on the grounds that you have something that you needn't bother with now and it very well may be helpful for a superior reason tomorrow.

Not all that we save is for ourselves rather to ensure it benefits a person or thing later on in your name.

While you can't take it with you when you bite the dust, spending anything else than what you need to live easily may cause you to feel remorseful for flighty spending.

I'm saving for the dry days, don't wanna go broke later

The purpose of saving money is that It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
The purpose of saving is that we can invest or purchase anything in future when we need that thing very much but we haven't resources as in these days my exams are near which will held on laptop but I haven't so I will use my savings there

The purpose of savings is to make money and to prepare for unforseen future occurrence.
So I typically save money for emergency purposes, for ease to life at my retirement, for my housing and last but not the list to cater for my vacation

go into business sometime in the not so distant future, saving it is difficult as we say since, supposing that you are not inspired to save or you don't have a reason to save at that point regardless of how much cash you acquire or how fortunate you will be you will never accomplished the intend to save, similar to me in those days I think that its troublesome saving since I accept whatever cash I am getting now I will continue to get it that is one of the mindset the vast majority have so they continue spending and spending without saving, there is a maxim that say make feed while the sun sparkles yet a great many people overlooks it.

The purpose of saving money is that It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things
saving money is good for the future, and give security in your life, if you save your money it is helpful for unexpected happens, and if you do not save your money it may be a risk that occurs in a hard time, so saving money is good.

I am saving money for my future of course. I set aside the emergency fund here in case something unexpected happens (to me or to one of the family members) I will be able to withdraw something.

The purpose of my saving is to meet unforseen circumstances. And also I do save sometimes because anybody around me might like to borrow money urgently so that I can render help if am capable of doing it .
I do save because of my children because sometimes they may just come back from school and say that they told them to buy one text book or the other then I can easily withdraw from the money I had save.

Yes I think saving is need for the finnaicial management younger student and youngers saving for the buying anything and adults saving is for the finnaicial management and build up the Bussiness and making more thing saving is necessary for the every thing whose person not saving he tention in future

Im saving to buy things I need int he future or things that I want to buy, right now I'm in need of a shoe as I don't have any good shoe now, so I'm saving towards that at the moment, though I have savings for other things too.

The basic purpose of my saving is to accumulate enough capital, because I am going to start a business that I want to invest in. And I have met the half of the target. I am also fond of tourism so that I spent my savings on it also.

I am trying to save for future investment and unforseen circumstances. I also want to invest in real estate and save for the future. Using the current situation, saving might not be easy but I am trying my best to save a certain percentage.

Saving money can be towards a goal or it can be for a rainy day and a day in which you need the money financially. For example, I tend to do my savings in two separate accounts, and the one will be for holidays and things that I may want to purchase, whereas the other is for general savings that should not be touched unless it is an extreme emergency. In this way, I am ensuring that I have enough should there be strenuous financial circumstances.

People save money for different reasons, it may be for emergency funds, purchases, discretionary expenses or wealth building.
I save money for both emergencies and purchases, this means I have a fallback should something unexpected happen and it gives me a peaceful sense of security.

Purpose of saving is like purpose of planning. You are saving for the future planned. You are setting goal for that plan so that your are saving for it. It is also for unfortunate events that might suddenly happen .
[automerge]1612515517[/automerge]
Purpose of saving is like purpose of planning. You are saving for the future planned. You are setting goal for that plan so that your are saving for it. It is also for unfortunate events that might suddenly happen .

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans

If you’re fortunate enough to have extra money for long-term goals, first, pat yourself on the back! Saving is so important and yet,Savings accounts are usually the first bank account that anyone opens to put aside money for the future and create or preserve wealth. Children could open a savings account with a parent to develop a culture of saving. Teenagers open savings accounts to keep cash earned from home chores or their first job. A savings account is an excellent way to keep emergency cash for unexpected emergencies or life events. The opening of a savings account also signals the commencement of the relationship between you and a financial institution. For instance, when you join a credit union, your membership is established by your “share” or savings account.
Many people ignore savings accounts due to the relatively low long-term interest rates offered in comparison to other long-term investments.

Purpose of saving is to keep money for the future. In case if you need something urgently so you will easily go and take the money you are saving . saving is also good to buy necessary things like clothes,shoe's and so on.

emergency fund, purchases and wealth building. When it comes to saving money, the amount you save is determined by how much you have left at the end of the month once all of your spending is done.

Saving help take care of unforeseen needs or rather future needs. There are certain things that may come up and those things may be important, if one does not have savings, they wont be able to attend to those needs and if it's a case where you have to pay for a life changing opportunity, you will miss it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds