Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

I save not because of anything but for my future needs, and since these needs may come at the least expected time, and in fact very pressing. One may find himself in a cul-de-sac if he hasn't been saving for sometime. I also save to invest and i invest to save. I usually dedicate 30-40% of my money income to savings because i am still young and single, I don't need much money to take care of immediate needs and I happen to not be extravagant too lol.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm saving money so I will have enough capital to open a gaming center. It is a very good business and it involves something I love doing: playing games. My goal is $1000 to start this business.

Our savings are mainly for a rainy day or for when work is slow because this way we don't have to worry about where rent, food and money for bills will come from. But we also save so we can treat ourselves to nice holidays, be able to eat out at nice restaurants from time to time and also be able to treat ourselves to nice, good quality clothes.

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
Legends take both. Taking myself at that place. I keep my money divided equally for long terms and short terms because in life you need both. For emergencies and for future. So dividing them equally always results better.

My purpose of saving extra money .my little expnse is very necessary . i m saving amount to month of the last .and after year of the last collect the heavy amount of the saving expences so purchased other things some time furnished home

I as well as many other people save for many reasons. I save to prepare for the future and to have a form of balance when it comes to meeting my and my loved ones including my family to come needs, I save so I would be able to use my savings for investments, i save to also assist those who might be in need of emergency funds for the time being.

Parents and grandparents can use a savings account to teach their kids and grandkids about money. The adults can help those young people learn the value of saving by helping them bank a portion of each monetary gift they receive for their birthdays and at the holidays. Parents and grandparents can make saving more attractive by offering to match a portion of every dollar the kids put into the account,

My savings are very purposeful, I save money for different reasons. The main reason is in case of emergencies. Saving money will help should any problem come up and you need money to address it.

The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things.

To be sincere some people don't even save for a particular reason. I reckon they save for unforeseen circumstances, they save to prevent themselves from being caught in a tight spot financially in case of emergencies like hospital bills etc. While some save actually to purchase or invest in something.

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
for now i dont have much to save thats why im here, i want to earn extra income because the salary of my husbond is not enough for our everyday expenses, we have 5 kids and all the groceries and food meats are continously increasing and its hard for me as a house wife without a job and money to save for our future😓

Savings is just a key part of me that have cultured since I was much younger.I don't necessarily have to have a reason or purpose .All I know is, I invest some funds into my retail business , cryptocoins and make sure a token is set aside in savings .
It just make your mind at peace that you have the nearest liquid to meet unplanned expenses when they arise.

Saving money ahead of future use is paramount in day-to-day activities. I love to safe for an unforseen circumstances in the future. I also prefer to have more mortgage and home savings which will ease my future needs.
[automerge]1611339837[/automerge]
Saving money ahead of future use is paramount in day-to-day activities. I love to safe for an unforseen circumstances in the future. I also prefer to have more mortgage and home savings which will ease my future needs.

My savings are too ensure there are funds for unexpected expenses, house rent and contingency planning. Sometimes when I have something special I'll like to purchase and can't afford it at the moment I create a special savings plan to achieve my goal.

The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things.

I save for a target. It's called target saving where in the reason you're saving is to accumulate wealth for a particular purpose and not just to dump it in your bank for nothing. It's better to invest such money. So saving for a particular purpose is the reason why I save

I'm still young and yet I try my best to make my life happy,Because I have so much time right now,So I'm just starting to save a few bucks from my savings,So if I don't get a job tomorrow, I'll have some of that money.So if I don't get a job tomorrow, I can start a small business.That way you can benefit yourself,

I save money to start a business. Every person in the world saves money. Money is the need of every person to survive. I want to invest in a good business. A good start may not make you a billionaire or a millionaire still I can enable you to spend a happy life.

Man works very hard to live his daily life in a proper way, he works hard all day and runs the house but saving at the same time is a big common factor in all of them. Saving is done to protect one's home from bad times, to educate one's children, and most of all, to improve one's future.

The purpose of my savings is that I want to build a very big house in the future which is my parents' dream and want to have a luxury car. My dad is very much interested in and he is very fond of four wheel vehicles.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds