Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money has different and alot of purpose. Money can be saved for future use and to invest. Money can be use to buy clothing and other social am basic needs. Money is majorly saved for future purpose or precautionary measure. Whereby an accident occur and you are to provide money. Or maybe for funeral.
[automerge]1612821789[/automerge]
Money has different and alot of purpose. Money can be saved for future use and to invest. Money can be use to buy clothing and other social am basic needs. Money is majorly saved for future purpose or precautionary measure. Whereby an accident occur and you are to provide money. Or maybe for funeral.

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
My savings is meant to serve as buffer in the rainy days. Incase of emergency, you will have something to fall back on. Also, I save to live my dream life. Sometimes I save for adventure.

First and foremost, saving money is important because it helps protect you in the event of a financial emergency. Additionally, saving money can help you pay for large purchases, avoid debt, reduce your financial stress, leave a financial legacy, and provide you with a greater sense of financial freedom.

Truthfully, there are countless reasons to save money.

So, if you’re in need of a little money-saving motivation, or just want a further explanation as to why saving money is so important, you are in the right spot.
[automerge]1612822191[/automerge]
First and foremost, saving money is important because it helps protect you in the event of a financial emergency. Additionally, saving money can help you pay for large purchases, avoid debt, reduce your financial stress, leave a financial legacy, and provide you with a greater sense of financial freedom.

Truthfully, there are countless reasons to save money.

So, if you’re in need of a little money-saving motivation, or just want a further explanation as to why saving money is so important, you are in the right spot.

As much as it is good to have a target when saving sometimes it does not work out as planned as a more pressing need may surface which must be attended to immediately.

The purpose of saving is that you will need the money for future purpose or emergency money incase you need to buy something. Saving also allows you to have money for business.

The purpose of my saving is basically for emergency. my saving is like an emergency fund and also for unforeseen eventualities. I also save for payment of bills rent community development school fees and other necessities.

I save money, so I can afford big shopping, escape debt, reduce my financial burden, leave a financial legacy and offer a greater sense of independence to financial institutions. In this way I ensure that I prevent some common money problems.

When we save, it is for our family sake. We want our family to be stable in the future. We can not rely on somebody else. You are the only one will do something about it. So make up your mind. Stop spending on things you don't need and ending up selling it again.

Concerning your question in what the purpose of my savings is, my answer would be that, I am saving so I can start my forex trading journey when the money i am saving amounts to a reasonable capital, I am also saving so that I can be able to get some of my urgent needs whenever I want to

The main purpose of savings is to have something extra to reach to when things go down. Savings can be of a tangible help and has really done great things in the life of some people. I save for me to have money to spend when my income I not as expected.

My savings are meant for business. In case if emergency and I don't have any means of income. I'm saving to invest more into my business later in the long run. My savings are for the growth and development of my personal brand

The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things

My primary purpose of saving is to use it for online investment and to also start a business. I am aware that there are different reasons to which people save and everyone has its own way of saving as well. Some save to spend on luxury too. We all have choice to make.
If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?

My savings presently is to gather enough money to expand my business. It's after the business has taken the exact shape that I have always wanted it to take that I can then start saving for a house project, but for now everything is geared towards business and investment.

Saving money is the best idea, i want to save money for my future needs and some time is for emergency whih can happen any time in a life... Some time i save my money for my personal use,so if you have some saving , you may be able to take risk

Different people have different reasons for saving for some it is to have money kept in case of emergency, for other it is to settle a future projection like school fee, rent etc. while for some it is to save enough in other to invest and make more profit

The main purpose of saving is for you to able to avoid unnecessary spending or inccuring unnecessary expenses, because they are some issue that will surfaces that when you don't practice how to save, it will later then be move to the unforeseen circumstances whereby the expense to be incur will reduce.

Well we all save for different reasons sometimes we save for emergency purpose I don't really have a good saving habit but with the little amount I can save I think it worth it

Regarding the savings intent. Yeah, there's a lot to save money. It could be to save enough money for a company you plan to do, or it could be to have a fallback fund on emergencies, which I think is why people save it most. You can also save to buy or want yourselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds