Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the coolest way to make money online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of domain flipping. You can go to expireddomains.net if you do a quick search on google and they list all the recent domains that are expiring. Some are merely seconds from expiring and you can search based on the amount of traffic it is. Get yourself a high traffic domain for quite cheap I might say and then flip it. If you were in the domain flipping business that could be a huge way.

Though the coolest way would have to be with your own website in my opinion. Second to that would be YouTube and I won't even mention streaming games because of how hard that is a niche to get into.

Advertisement Placeholder
Domain flipping is a good way to make good money online, the price of each depends on their technicality. I have seen people make good money from the business, but I'm still learning how it works so I can join the earning team. For now, I'm just managing to earn from paid-to-write sites and their likes.

Here are a few online platforms, websites and tools that can help you earn money online.
  1. Freelancing. ...
  2. Starting your own website. ...
  3. Affiliate marketing. ...
  4. Surveys, searches and reviews. ...
  5. Virtual assistantship. ...
  6. Language translating. ...
  7. Online tutoring. ...
  8. Social media management, strategy.

There are so many ways to make cool money online and the domain flipping is one of so many.
You can become a freelancer - freelancing allows you to turn your passion into a profession, whether you enjoy writing, graphic design, coding and many more, freelancing has great potential right now.
Start a professional blog - you may not know this but professional bloggers can create many streams of income. Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to make money from from a blog.
Sell products online - for those who have the business acumen, starting an ecommerce venture may have some brilliant prospects.
On freelancing sites, I believe that graphics designing is the best option for me especially. Even if I do not get clients on Fiverr, there are lots of my friends and family members who would patronise me for their invitation cards, logos and the likes.

Definitely there are a lot of things one could do to make online,there list is endless,one could start blogging or vlogging, dropshipping is equally there though I don't know how to go about this one but I would appreciate vid one puts me through on how to go about this particular one.

You want some creative and fun ways to make money, but you’re tired of the usual ideas you always run across. You’d rather try something fresh, something easy, or something that’s trending this year. Play And Test Pre-Release Video Games. Earning Potential: Up to $100 per month.
Video game companies hire product testers to play pre-release games in an effort to find bugs before the game is widely available to the public. Start A Blog. Earning Potential: There are thousands of six-figure blogs across the internet. It takes time to get to that level, but it’s certainly possible.

I have a different view on the cool ways to make money online.
To me, what makes making money online cool are the things put in place and not necessarily the sites or platforms. Things like hardwork, skills and commitment.

A platform like this is surely a cool way to make money, imagine being paid to give your opinion and advice on various topics, and you equally read other people's point of view, .making you earn and learn at the same time. This is surely one of the coolest ways o have seen to make money online.

The platform YouTube it's so profitable!
If you have a camera and a computer you can make money so easy, you can make stream and put a donation link.

It takes a lot of efforts and time to grow a YouTube channel. Making it look easy with what you just wrote will make some putting these efforts with little rewards at the start feel they are not doing well. It takes months of consistency and determination to become successful on YouTube.

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.
What about you, what's the coolest way of earning money online that you know?
This forum i would recommend that the best thanks to Bizdustry for the opportunity to all of the job seeker online have a job and have a contract in terms of points where why can withdraw the amount we earn into our real money.

the most coolest way to make money online is being a web designer or a blogger as far as you are good in doing your job people will sought after you and by rendering your service, you get paid

Technological advancements have made things easy and we can now make money from the comfort of our homes.
Personally I think it's domain flipping business, you just have to understand how it works and then you are good to go. I have seen many people make much money from this business.

The best way to make money online is to trade in the corrupt currency we can trade. There are many other currencies in which we can make a lot of money by trading and this is the best and smartest way. And we can benefit a lot from that because we have a lot of friends who are making a lot of money trading. And I think trading is the best option to make money online.

Whether you have a website or are still dreaming up ideas for a blog, you can also look into affiliate marketing. With affiliate marketing, you partner with brands and businesses within the content of your website. If you mention a product or service, you link to that produce or service using a unique affiliate code you received when you signed up for that particular affiliate program. From there, you’ll make money any time someone buys a product or service through your link.

Top 7 Ways to Make Money Online
  1. Affiliate Marketing.
  2. Selling on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and Cragslist.
  3. Blogging.
  4. Niche E-commerce.
  5. Your Own YouTube Channel.
  6. Selling E-books.
  7. Develop Apps.

The online business platforms have given us room to earn as we do things that we derive pleasure in. For those that love nature, those that love writing and so on. Just discover your pleasure and the right business platform is ready for you to earn.

Concerning this question you have asked on what is the coolest way to make money online, this depends on what your definition of cool is, I could be doing an online business and love it, let's say I am trading the financial markets and I love it, it seems cool to me, it might not seem cool to you as you might be in love with blogging or something else

Coolest way is to invest in different investment platforms or be a content creator in youtube. I've a lot of vloggers get rich because of vlogs. However, what I enjoy to make money from is through writing in paid to post forums.

Thus kind of sweet able question I have want ask before because as I am like this my online business is all about this forum I have not withdraw any money from this forom but I want you to couch me on this .

Online businesses is the most easy business to make money. You don't need any worker or team and staff member. Back to your question," the coolest way to make money online" . Try investing in crypto currencies and stock.

As for me the coolest way to make real money is affiliate marketing, social media marketing and taking survey, freelancer also pay huge if you know what you are doing. That is if the niche you are going I to is a popular niche that buyer always come for then you are in money working from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds