Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

Celebrate your customers. Create an early-access program. Ask for customer feedback. Invite customers to a special event. Offer a referral bonus or reward for recruiting new customers. Inspiring long-term loyalty starts with a smart plan refferal system is very best
I completely agree with you that if you can create an avenue to always be appreciating the customers in every way than those customers will definitely become loyal to our brands and they will never patronize any other company except our business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am sure that they give also to the other customers big discounts and not only me.Because also a friend of mine told me that he get big discounts because of buying from there for years
If they're doing it to other people then obviously they understand how to treat their customer very well .because giving out a discount is one of the best way you can maintain your customer for a long time.

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
One of the best ways to rewards loyal customers is to offer cashback or give them loyalty points that they can redeem for discounts on their subsequent purchases. You can also introduce referral bonuses.

One of the best ways to rewards loyal customers is to offer cashback or give them loyalty points that they can redeem for discounts on their subsequent purchases. You can also introduce referral bonuses.
We call it loyalty program, where the customers are given discounts for the next purchase. that creates a chain reaction for the customers to buy another product from our shop or business. It is an effective strategy that really works in practical market.

If they're doing it to other people then obviously they understand how to treat their customer very well .because giving out a discount is one of the best way you can maintain your customer for a long time.
Yeah that is true.This is why also they have such a big comany although they start from zero and now is one of the most famous companies with glasses in my country.Congrats to them I guess

There are many ways to reward loyal customers but the one i recommend is discount on some of the things they will buy this will make them feel good.

There are lots of ways in which you can reward your loyal customers. you can offer them a discount coupon upon the next purchase. you can give them free complimentary products on the one they bought.

Yeah that is true.This is why also they have such a big comany although they start from zero and now is one of the most famous companies with glasses in my country.Congrats to them I guess
That means with unique marketing strategy and also the ability to have and maintain your customers for a long time ,you are more likely to succeed in a business faster than someone without this strategy.

I think the best way to reward loyal customers is to give the packages at the end of every month
You should give them gift items anytime they purchase something from you
You have to treat them nice
I couldn't agree more with you on this issue but one thing is that you need to do whereby the company does not have all this financial wherewithal to give bonus to eat employees I think the other ways that you can appreciate it employees it by always appreciating them in words and indeed.

Discounts and cashbacks has been the only logical way business reward loyal customers. The technique has been effective for ages.

Always complimenting their input with kind gestures and also offering them bonus when you see that such input is more benefitting to.the company's course.

The various ways to go about rewarding loyal customers include the giving of some kind of discounts to such customer from time to time as you think necessary

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
That is a very good job you have that you offer discounts for high spending customer. It's good it has been that way for two years. I am glad to know that you want to change it for something better. I believe that your customers will be very happy with that. I suggest if your discount is at ten percent you change it to twenty percent or more.

People like their work to be appreciated and to do this , it is good that the person is given incentives if the company can afford it or better be praised openly and his position lifted to set example to other. Another great way people seems to forget is education. Educating him more will improve his competence

Yes, I will go with the idea of giving and offering high discounts for very higher volume purchasing customers will go a long way to show how you appreciate their patronage

There are so many good ways to reward a loyal customer, one of which is making him or her part of the shareholder promotion scheme, of there is anya, if not, bimonthly incentives and promo gifts.
The best way to reward our customers is to organise the promo and also you can also give raffle draws in order for them to participate and they will be any winner will be rewarded.

If they are loyal customers (and I’m talking really loyal) meaning they are a sure thing and consistently buy from you on a monthly, yearly, or better yet weekly basis, say if they buy in bulk from you... I would either go with a discount + try to land a deal with them / get it in writing and the discount will remain as long as they continue buying in bulk.
If not that situation ^^ and you just see random, yet consistent buying from your company, I would go with a gift card. 🎁🙂
Seasonal gift card
🎄
Nothing higher than $20.00

Rewarding a good customer is not just about just doing give away to person you feel should or deserve it but the opportunity given to certain clients even if its a one on one section with the client to improve the business and items they can wan walk away with.

Apart from giving discounts to your loyal customers, you can also check on them occasionally through social platforms or text messages to know how they are doing.

I agree with the starter of this thread. Offering discount to our loyal customer is the best way to reward them as it will encourage them to always come back and to bring more customers to a business. And been nice and always ask of them is another way for them to know that we care about them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds