Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice for a young, first-time startup CEO?

Learning the proper way of business will be the first advise given to a young CEO who just got promoted to his or her office , and also maintaining the best relationship with his workers.
Learning the proper way of business will be the first advise given to a young CEO who just got promoted to his or her office , and also maintaining the best relationship with his workers.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I am to advise you, I will emphasise much on the issue of confidence in yourself. most of the young entrepreneurs fail because of lack of confidence and they are easily manipulated by people ideas.

As a young CEO of an organisation the most important thing for you is how much you can be able to treat your employees and retain them so that you are going to be keeping the best and not just given your competitions.

As a young CEO your business should be much more focused about improving customer relationship and interpersonal relationship between you and your work is at this point in time if you want to stay long.

Actually been a manager or a young CEO, I will like you to understand that been in such position, is not all about resources management and directives alone but you also learned how to manage and coordinate your workers or the personal for the attainment of your goals.

If really want to be successful in a business you must learn from those who has started before you, in order to learn from them so my advise for person is to learn from those who has already started before you.

Team efficiency and consistency is what he needed to build first and he need to work with his workers in order to acheive a favourably business achievement in the line of duty.

what I con say here is that success is to be it is to show what you can not do for others, this is done by knowing what our business needs. so if we know this, we will be successful in or business.

Actually there are so many requirements that is expected of a young CEO to undergo which will enables him perform more effectively. Yiu need to be good at taking decision that's more disciplined in terms of decision making process.

If really want to be successful in a business you must learn from those who has started before you, in order to learn from them so my advise for person is to learn from those who has already started before you.
A young C.E,O must be able to learn the affairs of the business from his predecessors, and learn the affairs of having a good interpersonal relationship with the workers,

It is a very good thing that you have become a chief executive officer at this early in your career and I will advise that you should always try to take your employees very seriously and form good relationship with them.

As a young chief executive officer issues will be somebody who is open to learning from your employees as well and this is very important especially at the beginning stages of your management career.

Make sure you have a game plan and you reach your goals. Even if they are small, short-term ones. Just always be moving forward and don't let any setbacks get in your way.

As a young CEO , the best advice I can give is to learn and emulate good people ,taking care of the responsibility of your workers and staff, having to learn how to become an innovation.

A very young CEO must always update his knowledge on the business that he is into. He just have to be very get all the necessary knowledge on the business most especially the risk in the business.

Consistency is the key and he or she should always listen to advises from people most especially his or her workers at work before finally deciding on his actions or plan.

It is a very remarkable thing that you have become a CEO at a very young age and what you should be focusing at this time is how you can be able to grow your relationship with your employees as well as become more knowledgeable.

First of all congratulations and this is me wishing you a very best in you all your endeavours well company. I will love to advise that you should take every meaningful relationship that you are making with people outside your company very serious.

The best advice for a young man just starting up a business is to look at the risk in the business and not the profit that is in the business. That is how to make it in one's business.

Good resource management is a really vital trait for any start up CEO or owners of a business to have, as this would ensure that every resources is used to achieve a really important task and isn't wasted on frivolities.
Actually been a manager or a young CEO, I will like you to understand that been in such position, is not all about resources management and directives alone but you also learned how to manage and coordinate your workers or the personal for the attainment of your goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds