Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice for a young, first-time startup CEO?

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Business is about 'request and interest'!! In the event that there is neither of these, there is no business and better to stop!!

Business is about 'execution'!! When you are persuaded that your business idea will interest people, at that point, plan an appropriate execution prior to introducing it.

Business is about 'Persistence'!! Whenever you have executed your arrangement and project at that point have persistence, check the presentation and enhance it and DON'T QUIT else you will lose Confidence and Willpower.

Advertisement Placeholder
My best advice for young entrepreneur who wants to be successful in their business is to be persistent, consistent and make use of Digital technology to boost their business. Rome wasn't built in a day so you can setup a business and expect it to grow that same day, you need to be persistent to make this happen and also leverage on the use of technology to boost your business

Being successful often means learning from those who have already achieved their goals. Having a mentor is an amazing blessing to an entrepreneur, but not everyone can find one in person.

If you haven’t yet found your personal business guru, you have to research up for it.

If you have capital it is easy to start business but how to run it successfully is the major things.
My advice I give a new entrepreneur is to love his/her business, have focus, have well plan, to have commitments and to have goals to persuade. Don't give up.

As a young entrepreneur who wants to succeed, he needs guidance even for a moment. Guide that will teach and cultivate his ability to run his business smoothly.

My advice to young business owners is dedication. Be dedicated to your business if you want it to be a success, no worker can love your business than you but this does mean you won't delegate responsibilities to them
Never neglect your health, or your most important personal relationships. Health is wealth, so give yourself breaks in between work.

Ask for help when you need it. It is important to include a mentor and a skilled support network in your startup. Take the time to develop a relationship with a more experienced business person who can offer advice when you encounter new challenges and obstacles as you strive forward.

Business is about 'request and interest'!! In the event that there is neither of these, there is no business and better to stop!!

Business is about 'execution'!! When you are persuaded that your business idea will interest people, at that point, plan an appropriate execution prior to introducing it.

Business is about 'Persistence'!! Whenever you have executed your arrangement and project at that point have persistence, check the presentation and enhance it and DON'T QUIT else you will lose Confidence and Willpower.
For new business
My advice to young business owners is dedication. Be dedicated to your business if you want it to be a success, no worker can love your business than you but this does mean you won't delegate responsibilities to them
Never neglect your health, or your most important personal relationships. Health is wealth, so give yourself breaks in between work.

A young CEO wants to compete in the market place must be ready to sacrifice time, money and even sleeping hours. It takes a lot for a new business to be successful because of the already existing competitors.
However, with the determination, perseverance, hardwork, patience, recruiting the right workers, having a good business plan, making customers satisfaction your priority, one is ready to be a successful CEO in the market place

First is a congratulatory message to the young CEO as he has just overcome the the fear of unknown by stepping outside his/her comfort zone.
Surely he is on the part of success but that won't come without challenges. Failure will come but his ability to keep going is key to his success. Success is not the absence of failure.
Lastly he/she should know that quitters never win and winners never quit

Sounds like a motivational speech. But I agree I think like a business owner or a newbie to the business you should have the drive and determination to see the business to the absolute top. That is why you must be ruthless in your decision making.

Best advice, treat it like the job title it is and don't just treat it as if it's an entitlement from the amount of stock you own. That will ultimately lead you into making so much more money then you would make by simply calling yourself a CEO but not actually doing the job to have all say over the company except for the owner. Some people become CEO of small companies and don't do anything. But it's almost like being the head over the company too.

Being a ceo is not just enough, the question is, have the individual acquired enough skills and what it takes to manage men and materials?
If yes, then the problem is halfway solved.
The young start up ceo should take it easy, no rush in life, and take the welfare of staff serious.The work of the company depends solely on the members of staff

If you want to be a good CEO you must have a good managerial skill for you to excel, all leaders need to be a good manager, without managerial skill you can never be a successful CEO. However your you must also have good skill in your line of business.

Persistence, patience and more are really needed, a CEO should try to understand that competition is inevitable in any growing market thereby he needs to improve in his marketing style and product analysis as well as great customer services, he should be quick to restrategize whenever there are any errors. Do make sure to motivate your employees, they are part of the growth of the business.

Being successful often means learning from those who have already achieved their goals. Having a mentor is an amazing blessing to an entrepreneur, but not everyone can find one in person.

If you haven’t yet found your personal business guru, you have to research up for it.
Yes you are right, you must learn from others, because they have once being there and they understand everything concerning what is going on there, it will make the journey easier and you avoid some silly mistakes, because you get the advice on how best to go about everything. GET A MENTOR

My number one advise to new business CEO is to remain focus and maintain the urge that brought them. Also, patience is key if your business must grow, not all businesses bring return immediately, some it takes time.

Yes some advice for young CEO
Do not collect advice. Take advice from someone who has the life you want. Stick with them until they can offer no more advice then add a new mentor.
Learn to be specific in your questions as this always gets you relevant and useful answers. Simply asking ‘how do I make money with my blog?’ may bring a variety of different answers, all relevant but maybe in totally different directions.

discover ways to be particular in your questions as this usually gets you relevant and beneficial answers. honestly asking ‘how do I make money with my weblog?’ may additionally carry a diffusion of various solutions, all relevant however maybe in totally one of a kind instructions. Asking a extra particular question this is applicable on your state of affairs which include ‘how do I make cash from the mailing list that I accrued from my weblog?’ will elicit greater targeted answers, possibly a few that you may motion straight away.

He should be persistent dedicated and friendly, he should build as many business bridge he can, interact with like minds and use all available channels especially social media Marketing to promote and push his products and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds