Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a small thing you like about your job?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
A small thing I like about my last first job is one floor in the building which was the drinks vending machine, it was really nice to have a tasty drink of a cola can, it always boosted me into working harder and not giving up although sometimes the job was boring and exhausting even that thing the small drink has helped me.
So what about you? What is a small thing you like in your job?

Advertisement Placeholder
A small thing I like about my last first job is one floor in the building which was the drinks vending machine, it was really nice to have a tasty drink of a cola can, it always boosted me into working harder and not giving up although sometimes the job was boring and exhausting even that thing the small drink has helped me.
So what about you? What is a small thing you like in your job?
Small thing I like in my job is when i havest honey in my apiary.
This make me work very happy to set another hives in my farm.

I do several things simultaneously on a freelance basis but in general my favourite part is the versatility. Sometimes things feel very chaotic but I like the fact that no two days are the same. I also get to communicate with many different people throughout the course of a week.

One thing I like my job very well is that I am going to meet a lot of people. This is particularly important to me because I am hoping on building my network and this is something that is greatly going to help me to achieve that.

The small thing I like about my job is the people I work with. The encourage me , they inspire me and they are also there for me in times of need. And this really makes me like my job

One thing I love about my job is that I don’t do a lot of work and stress my self too much but I earn something huge for my self and also it really good as well

A small thing I like about my job is the kitchen that they've provided for us with equipments like electric kettle and a microwave to go with it. I usually go there to rest sometimes as well.

A small thing I like about my job is the kitchen that they've provided for us with equipments like electric kettle and a microwave to go with it. I usually go there to rest sometimes as well.
What I like most about my job, is the flexibility that comes with the job, as it affords me the opportunity to have time for my online side hustle without having any negative effect on my job.

Actually there are alot of things I love about my job most especially my interaction with different kind of people which get me exposed and learned from their but point of view and strategies.

Interacting with people is one of the many perks that comes with my job as this has helped me to get so many new friends that have been beneficial to me a lot and I appreciate that.

Actually there are alot of things I love about my job and it has been the achievement of my every day dream. I love to helped people who comes with troubles and seeking for a better solution as a counselor I love my job.

A small thing?

Well, I am taken seriously and appreciated. If I share an idea, my boss and team are willing to consider it or even try it whereas at my old job, they didn't even let me finish and would walk away.

What I like most about my job, is the flexibility that comes with the job, as it affords me the opportunity to have time for my online side hustle without having any negative effect on my job.
This is one thing I'm currently working towards and ensure that my new job must have. This has led me to considering a remote job so badly - I'll be needing a lot more time to work on my side hustle.

Find a job that allows you to do what you want and not one that would hold you down week in week out even if the pay is great, as I believe money is not everything but you should consider your health as well

The one thing I like about my job is that it's actually related to art if not exactly it though and so it deals with the creative mind. I certainly am a huge fan of creativity and artwork.

The one thing I like about my job is that it's actually related to art if not exactly it though and so it deals with the creative mind. I certainly am a huge fan of creativity and artwork.
I understand that feeling when you work in a creative industry, it is so much fun and tasking as well as you would need to come up with various ideas that are excellent and breath taking

The small I like about my job is that I get the opportunity to cater for the people I come across with and with any difficulty the people are willing to help

One thing I love about my work is the connection I have with my people. Socialization is very important in human life and it has really helped me to improve well in my work

One thing I love about my work is the connection I have with my people. Socialization is very important in human life and it has really helped me to improve well in my work
This is something most companies should focus on, and that is creating a working environment that workers can socialize with themself this would create a very friendly working environment.

Actually there are alot of things that I love about my job such as given me the opportunity to learn alot.of things through my interaction with complainant and other customers who patronize me for services

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds