Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best thing about your job

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
Do you like your job? What do you feel is the best thing about it? If there's one, is it the only thing that inspires you to go to work every day or there are other things as well? Or are you one of those who doesn't like their job but still go and do it only because it pays them?

I love my job sometimes but the best things about it are paydays, lunch breaks, and clocking out. 😁

My job is okay, I like it much better than my previous jobs I've had. Some days it can drag on and be boring, but honestly I get paid well enough to deal with the boring days. :p I do wish I got to sit down more, since it is a physical job but it's not too bad. I work 10 hour shifts and as long as I keep busy the day tends to go by fast. But of course my favorite part of the day is going home lol.

My current job is the easiest one I've ever had, I think, and I love it! It's not overwhelming like my past two stocking jobs were (Kroger and Walmart), and it seems like the atmosphere is a lot more laid back. That's the thing I like about the job the most; the lack of overwhelming things there are to do. A lot of days I even leave early because they can't think of anything else for me to do.

I really like my current job. There are multiple reasons behind it:

1. It pays as per market standards.
2. Provides work-life balance.
3. Provides challenging opportunities to learn and grow from.
4. Performance is evaluated every 6 months for each individual and a hike is given accordingly during annual appraisal.
5. At the beginning of the year, all expectations are set that are to be met by the end of the year so we get a picture of what the company wants from us before the year ends, right at the beginning of the year.
6. Awesome colleagues.
7. Top-notch policies that can make any employee happy.
8. Last but not least, I get a sense of pride whenever I fly because every plane in the world uses our product (I'm an aerospace engineer).

The best thing about my job is the money they're paying me. If they are not, I wouldn't be doing it. If the pay isn't good enough for me, I won't take the job.

I love imparting knowledge, so teaching is like a passion for me, which I get paid for. And I love kids too.

Half price Maccas (McDonald’s) is the best perk xD

I enjoy the job, definitely has its pros and cons. I love the people I work with so that makes it all worthwhile :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor