Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a small thing you like about your job?

The small thing I loved about my job as a high school teacher was the affection I shared with my students. You can see the enthusiasm in their eyes everyday and how they look up to you for motivation. I was in tears when I put in that resignation because I knew the impact I had on their lives.

Advertisement Placeholder
A small thing I like about my last first job is one floor in the building which was the drinks vending machine, it was really nice to have a tasty drink of a cola can, it always boosted me into working harder and not giving up although sometimes the job was boring and exhausting even that thing the small drink has helped me.
So what about you? What is a small thing you like in your job?

The small thing that I like about my previous job is that they always respect our break time and allow us to go for it whenever the time is right for us to go but there are some people that I know that doesn't even get break time at where the work. It's a very bad thing to do to workers.

That's just the truth, alot think that they would just automatically get their motivation everyday. Having a schedule would definitely help you to remain Disciplined and consistent.
It is just normal not to be motivated everyday. Some days, you are all up in business with good spirits and zest. But others days, you are demotivated and lazy. Having a schedule helps a lot as you will work even when you don't feel like it.

That's just the truth, alot think that they would just automatically get their motivation everyday. Having a schedule would definitely help you to remain Disciplined and consistent.
I was once in a situation where I couldn't meet my monthly target . It was after realizing that creating a schedule would make everything automated that I became consistent.

One thing I like about my Job is that it enables me to meet a lot of new people on a daily. Meeting these people have helped in my overall growth in general, as I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge from them.

I have a small business of my own i started this year, though it still has a long way to go, but what i enjoy about my job is the creative process and the designing. I love creating new things.

Actually the last job I did before I resume back to school, the main thing I like about the job was that it is in my own town, so transportation is not an issue and the payment is very cool.

I'm 19 and i like cars my entire life, i clean cars, but work 13 hours it is so hard even with my love to cars and cleaning, but every time when i see that one little boys or girls giving me tips i know that i did my work well and i really know that i was made for this job)

I once worked as personal assistant. The one thing I liked about that job was the lunchtime when I would have to eat free food at good eateries in town.

I am trying to reschedule my day and I will be eliminating many useless things from my schedule in order to make sure that I save time. The Holy month of Ramadan is also approaching and i have to manage things.

One thing I like my job very well is that I am going to meet a lot of people. This is particularly important to me because I am hoping on building my network and this is something that is greatly going to help me to achieve that.

The one small thing that I like about my business is that it makes money for me which is the purpose of why I set up the business in the first place. This is because if I'm not making money from the business, there is nothing for me to be happy about it.

The small thing that I like about my previous job is that they always respect our break time and allow us to go for it whenever the time is right for us to go but there are some people that I know that doesn't even get break time at where the work. It's a very bad thing to do to workers.

Well, I hated my previous job. However, the fact of the matter remains that I was becoming used to it. Regardless of that, I decided that it was enough and I quite.

A small thing I like about my last first job is one floor in the building which was the drinks vending machine, it was really nice to have a tasty drink of a cola can, it always boosted me into working harder and not giving up although sometimes the job was boring and exhausting even that thing the small drink has helped me.
So what about you? What is a small thing you like in your job?
If you do a job, then you get a lot of benefit from it because you can fulfill all your needs and apart from this, you can also collect something for your better future from your job. The smallest reason for this is that when you do a job, you also get a good salary and apart from this, you can get a lot of benefit every year .

Find a job that allows you to do what you want and not one that would hold you down week in week out even if the pay is great, as I believe money is not everything but you should consider your health as well

One thing about getting a job is that everything about that job is always going to be determined by your employer and there is nothing you can do about it as long as you accept the terms and condition of the job. But if you are running your own business, you will be the one to decide exactly how you want to business to be carried out.

It's always important to find joy in the little things, especially when it comes to work. One small thing that I appreciate about my job is having a clean and organized workspace. A tidy environment can do wonders for productivity and motivation, and it's something that shouldn't be overlooked. If you're looking to give your workspace or home a deep clean, consider hiring professional cleaners. Emop offers a one-off deep cleaning service that can tackle even the toughest cleaning challenges. Plus, with their current cashback offer of up to £150, it's a cost-effective solution to a cleaner home or office.

Professional cleaners can help take the stress out of cleaning, allowing you to focus on the more important things in life. A clean and organized space can help improve your mood and productivity, making it well worth the investment. So why not treat yourself to a one-off deep cleaning service with Emop?

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds