Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a small thing you like about your job?

A small thing I like about my last first job is one floor in the building which was the drinks vending machine, it was really nice to have a tasty drink of a cola can, it always boosted me into working harder and not giving up although sometimes the job was boring and exhausting even that thing the small drink has helped me.
So what about you? What is a small thing you like in your job?
One thing that I like about my job is the free produce that we obtain from time to time from farmers that are near our establishment. They are very kind and I have not seen that eager display of giving anywhere

Advertisement Placeholder
I work online and what i love about my job is that fact that i can work whenever i please. It's not like an offline job where one have working hours and where one has to keep to the working hours.

I like my job very well because of the flexibility that comes with it. I can be on money duty for this week and I will be on nights next week. This means that I do not necessarily have to be at work every time.

As my job is online so I like many things about my job and one of them is that I am working from home and I don't need to go to an office beside that I can save the money which is for transport.
Working on the internet is generally very much enjoyable. the comfort of making money from the home is something a lot of us enjoy. It is also one of the major things that motivated me to start online money making.

I understand that there is likely to be a low payment rate for the inexperienced writers but at the same time if you are inexperience you should try upgrading your skill to a point that your clients can handle every of their responsibilities to you that is related to writing.

Upgrading the skills require you to learn new things and improve your grammar as well. This is something that may require time and not many people may have sufficient amount of time.

I work online. The best thing about my work is I can work at my own pace and there is no one to tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't do. When I need more money, I work more.

I love my current on-line job because I can manage myself well such that I achieve my daily goals and have free time to do other things. I don't have anyone to boss me around and that is so relaxing.

I work online. The best thing about my work is I can work at my own pace and there is no one to tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't do. When I need more money, I work more.

I also work and make money online. The great thing about making money online is the fact that you can make money whenever you want and you are not under supervision of any other person unlike the day job where you are constantly bothered by your seniors.

I also work and make money online. The great thing about making money online is the fact that you can make money whenever you want and you are not under supervision of any other person unlike the day job where you are constantly bothered by your seniors.
You should also talk stress that comes with it especially concerning the posting aspect . It is not easy for people to be creating post every day just exactly what you have done.
You really try on that though.

I work online and what i love about my job is that fact that i can work whenever i please. It's not like an offline job where one have working hours and where one has to keep to the working hours.
You are right about that. Working online is very different from working offline because you wouldn't be bound by some rule to be present at your work place at a particular time everyday. It give you freedom.

I like my online work right now because I can do it flexibly. Meaning that I don't have to wake up early everyday. Sometimes when I am feeling so tired, I extend my sleep. But then I always make sure to get time to achieve my target.

A small thing I like about my last first job is one floor in the building which was the drinks vending machine, it was really nice to have a tasty drink of a cola can, it always boosted me into working harder and not giving up although sometimes the job was boring and exhausting even that thing the small drink has helped me.
So what about you? What is a small thing you like in your job?
I only work online and I live ot because I can do it whenever I feel like. I do not have to start moving from one place to another and be paying transport fare. I can do things at my comfort zone.

I only work online and I live ot because I can do it whenever I feel like. I do not have to start moving from one place to another and be paying transport fare. I can do things at my comfort zone.

I also work online and i do not have a regular day job. However, working online has its own challenges, but this kind of work is far much better and easier to manage.

I also work online and i do not have a regular day job. However, working online has its own challenges, but this kind of work is far much better and easier to manage.
That is true. But I think it is not every online job that is easy to manage. It is just like every random job out there so some of them may be hard to manage and hard to control

That is true. But I think it is not every online job that is easy to manage. It is just like every random job out there so some of them may be hard to manage and hard to control

Online jobs are definitely not that easy to manage. I work very hard to manage by daily schedule and work for long hours. I have other responsibilities as well.

It is easy indeed to manage online work. But it requires so much self discipline, you should be strong at it. Then you need to improve your skills regularly in order to become the best always.

It is easy indeed to manage online work. But it requires so much self discipline, you should be strong at it. Then you need to improve your skills regularly in order to become the best always.
Working online is not as easy as it sounds. There are alot of tendencies of getting distracted or being lazy since you are at your comfort zone. It takes Discipline to remain consistent.

Working online is not as easy as it sounds. There are alot of tendencies of getting distracted or being lazy since you are at your comfort zone. It takes Discipline to remain consistent.

I make money working online and working online is one of the hardest jobs. You must make a proper schedule and make sure that you do not procrastinate at all.

You are right about that. Working online is very different from working offline because you wouldn't be bound by some rule to be present at your work place at a particular time everyday. It give you freedom.
And i really love the freedom that comes with working online. You rarely get that kind of freedom when working offline. There are so many rules attached to mist offline jobs.

I make money working online and working online is one of the hardest jobs. You must make a proper schedule and make sure that you do not procrastinate at all.
That's just the truth, alot think that they would just automatically get their motivation everyday. Having a schedule would definitely help you to remain Disciplined and consistent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds