Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a small thing you like about your job?

One thing I like about my current offline job is the music being played while we are working (packaging manufactured leather). It actually motivates me and ease depression.

Advertisement Placeholder
My job gave me the freedom to do other things that interest me such as sport . I don't like situations that I have to be working all the time from morning till evening without a single rest.
rest.

It's not stressful and pays a lot compared to the work I have to do. This gives me time to work online.
It also saves me from having to socialize with people who always want my attention if I'm home.

I have my own online business , it is not really a stressful business because it's something you just have to attend to the needs of your clients. I could also use some of my extra time to work online.

My jobs is very flexible and its far more easy so am in love with my jobs seriously am a blogger and I do make and spend most of my time online so I think that working online is one of the best profession which I ever chose and its interest me the most.

Actually there are alot of things that I loved with my job such as keeping busy and free from some kind of societal troubles, making me financial independence and also learned alot of things from the people i meet everyday.

One small thing that I would say I like about my job is how I can do it at home, work around my life at home as a single mother to 4, and also how I can work around my health issues as well. It also allows me to be here for my children even when I am working and when it comes to something like that, nothing else can beat it.

I love the fact that I help people in their most vulnerable state and help them heal. But apart from that everything is actually stressful and I am not a fan of keeping job.

Find a job that allows you to do what you want and not one that would hold you down week in week out even if the pay is great, as I believe money is not everything but you should consider your health as well
Probably, putting your health into consideration whenever you are working should be a top priority for everyone. That is why it is important to do jobs that gives you much time for yourself.

My ultimate goal is not to be an employed individual but a deployed person that employs people to work for him. I am a strong believer of financial freedom.

I understand that feeling when you work in a creative industry, it is so much fun and tasking as well as you would need to come up with various ideas that are excellent and breath taking
I think you're right about that. It's is so much fun if you're actually very creative or you have that passion for art and it would be very tasking if the reverse become the case.

A small thing I like about my last first job is one floor in the building which was the drinks vending machine, it was really nice to have a tasty drink of a cola can, it always boosted me into working harder and not giving up although sometimes the job was boring and exhausting even that thing the small drink has helped me.
So what about you? What is a small thing you like in your job?
As my job is online so I like many things about my job and one of them is that I am working from home and I don't need to go to an office beside that I can save the money which is for transport.

Well sometimes there is this feelings of love that we always have for our jobs most those kind of jobs that we have always dreamed about. mine has to do with interaction and that makes me learn alot from people experience.

What I like about my job is the fact that I do not get to do Same things daily.

It gives me an opportunity to try out new things every day to see which one is working fine than the other.

My work is the most boring work ever because it would require you to do the same thing Everyday while expecting the same results, you are not permitted to be emotional and that Is what I like about it.

I have many job currently and i am talking about my farming job and my teaching job , my farming job quenches the hunger of the people by providing food , and my teaching job gives me peace when I realises that I have impacted knowledge into the life of my students positively .

I have my own online business , it is not really a stressful business because it's something you just have to attend to the needs of your clients. I could also use some of my extra time to work online.

Well, I am also a full-time online earner as well. I love the fact that I can easily manage my schedule whenever I want and I can earn from the comfort of my own home and this is something not all the day jobs offer.

Well, I am also a full-time online earner as well. I love the fact that I can easily manage my schedule whenever I want and I can earn from the comfort of my own home and this is something not all the day jobs offer.
Working online is mostly suitable for people in certain situations such as the students. you can organise your time and still work online and still make some money. are you a student ?

My job is set up in such a way that I am going to have a lot of time for my friends and that is particularly what I like. I do not like a job that I'm going to spend the whole day there.

Actually there are alot of things that I love about my job such as given me the opportunity to learn alot.of things through my interaction with complainant and other customers who patronize me for services
Having the opportunity to learn so many things in a business is very impoyas this are the things you would take away with you when you decide to quit the business and they would help you in your personal life

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds