Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a small thing you like about your job?

Working online is mostly suitable for people in certain situations such as the students. you can organise your time and still work online and still make some money. are you a student ?

No, I am not a student. I completed my university a few years ago, though. I am 31 years old and I love to work on paid forums to make a living. This is why I am so active on forums.

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I am not a student. I completed my university a few years ago, though. I am 31 years old and I love to work on paid forums to make a living. This is why I am so active on forums.
You seems to really have interest to work on the internet and as such you should consider learning profitable skills if you have money . I suggest that you go into something like data analysis. These are profitable online business.

You seems to really have interest to work on the internet and as such you should consider learning profitable skills if you have money . I suggest that you go into something like data analysis. These are profitable online business.

Yes, indeed, I am really interested when it comes to making money online. The fact remains that I have never heard about data analysis at all. Does it require you to be an expert?

Yes, indeed, I am really interested when it comes to making money online. The fact remains that I have never heard about data analysis at all. Does it require you to be an expert?
Data analysis is an advanced online business that involve analysing of data and some other complex things . Its requires a whole lot of process and is among one of the most demanding skill in the online space. You can check out by doing your personal research.

Data analysis is an advanced online business that involve analysing of data and some other complex things . Its requires a whole lot of process and is among one of the most demanding skill in the online space. You can check out by doing your personal research.

Okay. I will check it out. I think that I would need to pursue some sort of course in order to become such kind of expert because this requires technical knowledge.

One of the things I so much like about my job is the ability for you to switch things. You can be in the accounting department right now and another day you are in the sales department.

Okay. I will check it out. I think that I would need to pursue some sort of course in order to become such kind of expert because this requires technical knowledge.
Yes you can't learn it alone on YouTube ,
you need to pass through some learning process by professionals. It is a very lucrative skills as you will be making good money if you are perfectly good. . This is what I may also be looking forward to do.

Well for me I don't have a job, I'm working online for now, I prefer to be independent I don't want to work under someone, that's not a good idea for me.

There are alot of things or features that I like about my job. such as it's that kind of job that I have been praying to get for a long time. I love to interact with people and my job gives me such opportunity to hear from people feelings.
Am a kind of person that loves to learn from people, share from their experiences and my job is such that offers me such great opportunities to learn from the clients I interact with.

Last edited:
Yes you can't learn it alone on YouTube ,
you need to pass through some learning process by professionals. It is a very lucrative skills as you will be making good money if you are perfectly good. . This is what I may also be looking forward to do.

Well, thanks for suggestions. I am a writer by profession who works on many paid to post forums. So, currently, I would love to remain a writer and work as a writer right now.

Well, thanks for suggestions. I am a writer by profession who works on many paid to post forums. So, currently, I would love to remain a writer and work as a writer right now.
There isn't any problem with that. My own was just a suggestion because I've seen the passion of you looking forward to work full-time online. That is why I suggested a nice skill.
Writing generally is a Lucretive skill as well.

One thing I like about my current offline job is the music being played while we are working (packaging manufactured leather). It actually motivates me and ease depression.
As the owner of the business , when you realises that your employee ad going through stress while working for you , the best way to calm them down is to get a possible solution that will ease the stress .

As the owner of the business , when you realises that your employee ad going through stress while working for you , the best way to calm them down is to get a possible solution that will ease the stress .
That's exactly what it's supposed to be done but it's very unfortunate that most companies don't acknowledge the hard work of there workers, instead of respecting there workers health they respect their gains.very tragedic.

There are alot of things I like about my job. the primary aimed was to be able to finance and settle out my Bill's. that's good living out of it. and am also exposed to people around the world.

To be honest, I hate my job. I don't like anything about my job except for the fact that it helps me Carter for my living expense. I am planning on ways to actually get money so that I quit.

My job is superb since customers have to respect me to give me work to do. This is a very small thing but I love it since I'm value and respected. However, I am looking forward to having interaction with customers so as to feel nice.

There are many small things that I like about my job. These might include having a positive work environment, feeling a sense of accomplishment or purpose in my work, having flexible hours or a good work-life balance, having supportive colleagues or a good relationship with my boss, or simply enjoying the tasks and responsibilities that come with my job. Ultimately, the small things that I may like about my job will depend on my preferences and needs.

My job is set up in such a way that I am going to have a lot of time for my friends and that is particularly what I like. I do not like a job that I'm going to spend the whole day there.
That's actually great and I think it's something that most people would b envy of. There are freelancers that u know that would be in a room for the whole day and not even come online on social media to associate with friends.

There isn't any problem with that. My own was just a suggestion because I've seen the passion of you looking forward to work full-time online. That is why I suggested a nice skill.
Writing generally is a Lucretive skill as well.

The only problem is that sometimes you may not get paid that much as a writer, especially if you are an ESL writer or an inexperienced writer. This can cause many issues.

The only problem is that sometimes you may not get paid that much as a writer, especially if you are an ESL writer or an inexperienced writer. This can cause many issues.
I understand that there is likely to be a low payment rate for the inexperienced writers but at the same time if you are inexperience you should try upgrading your skill to a point that your clients can handle every of their responsibilities to you that is related to writing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds