Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a good site to find side jobs on?

I know places like Craiglist exist and you can find remote work through them, but what other sites are out there that offer this?

I am trying to help a friend find someone work he can do remotely from home online. He is looking for something extra to help supplement his income, something that will earn him at least $400 extra a month.
Then I suggest he should work on sites like Fiverr and upwork as there are many job placements there for him but to make the kind of money he wants, it totally depends on his skillset

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I can't tell anyone about a particular site which is good to find job simply because the only way to identify or get a better job online is through your persistence and desire to get something better for yourself.

myLot doesn't have a set pay rate, so it doesn't really go up and down. All earnings are based on interaction. The more you contribute, and more importantly, the more others contribute to your discussions by responding and commenting, the more your earnings will stack up. 🙂 Responding to others' comments helps a lot too, plus adding photos to your discussions or attaching them to your comments.

That's great. As far as I know, MyLot is very old and they used to Pay through PayPal only. Do they use any other method to pay contributors on their platform?

That's quite a bit for online work, but I suppose it's possible.
There's Fiverr, where you can post your services/job ops, Clickasnap where you can upload photos and get paid per view, right here on Bizdustry, myLot.com, or you could check out wahm.com. Lots of online job listings in certain specialties. Go straight to their forum. Good luck! :)
I do not like the concept of Fiverr anymore as I believe their services is now very expensive and if they where to have a good competitor then they would die a natural death which i am sure of.

Micro sites job are good ways to make money online because all you need to do is complete task that was given to you and you can also earn money here on bizdustry .
micro jobs websites is good for people who do not have skills. This is because you will not be able to make reasonable amount of money on the long run. Upwork is very good for skilled people.

Personally I always believe all site are good site to get the best job out of it but it can only be a bad one when you are not ready to explore the best in you or you fall into the bad site at the right time.
Personally I think you can't or don't have to wait for site to provide you with good job when you don't work hard towards getting a better job online. getting a good job from site depends on your hardworking and willingness to get it.

Last edited:
Personally I always believe all site are good site to get the best job out of it but it can only be a bad one when you are not ready to explore the best in you or you fall into the bad site at the right time.
Personally I think you can't or don't have to wait for site to provide you with good job when you don't work hard towards getting a better job online. getting a good job from site depends on your hardworking and willingness to get it.
Except you are speaking of sites like Fiverr and upwork, then I would accept what you are saying because on these platforms the more your profile is improved the more job offer you would be getting

Well, this very post is actually very informative and I have grasp one or two information about the topic but then again I think you should sort for freelancing websites like Fiverr, Upwork and the likes of it.

I've heard a lot of people talk about Amazon KDP, I don't know much about it though. But I think it would be of great help if you get to do your research and know how it operates since it looks so lucrative.

micro jobs websites is good for people who do not have skills. This is because you will not be able to make reasonable amount of money on the long run. Upwork is very good for skilled people.

Upwork may not be a micro job website at all. There are other micro job sites such as Micro workers. I also work on a micro job site called Social Seos and it is pretty cool.

Upwork may not be a micro job website at all. There are other micro job sites such as Micro workers. I also work on a micro job site called Social Seos and it is pretty cool.
Of course upwork is not a micro job platform. It is a freelancing platform in which a lot of people around the world make some good amount of money for themselves. You must be very skilled to succeed.

And also yours skills for finding legitimate online work. The first thing I always do is check the reviews.. NOT site reviews, (could be fake/paid for) - I mean the site member/worker reviews. That's where you'll find the truth about the site's legitimacy.

That's great. As far as I know, MyLot is very old and they used to Pay through PayPal only. Do they use any other method to pay contributors on their platform?
Pretty sure it's still Paypal, unless they've changed it for other members unable to use PayPal to cash out. But from what I remember, they've always stuck with PayPal only.

I know places like Craiglist exist and you can find remote work through them, but what other sites are out there that offer this?

I am trying to help a friend find someone work he can do remotely from home online. He is looking for something extra to help supplement his income, something that will earn him at least $400 extra a month.
In my opinion, freelancing websites such as Flexjobs and freelancer.com should help you to obtain a decent amount of income, provided that you possess the necessary skills

I've heard a lot of people talk about Amazon KDP, I don't know much about it though. But I think it would be of great help if you get to do your research and know how it operates since it looks so lucrative.
It is actually very lucrative as I have seen testimonies of those who are actually a part of that program. Although they said that there's a blueprint for it and you need it to be successful in the market.

Fiver is great you can earn good money if you are good at your skill and things like that however there is a lot of competition there so you need to promote yourself somewhere your friend can try upwork too

It is actually very lucrative as I have seen testimonies of those who are actually a part of that program. Although they said that there's a blueprint for it and you need it to be successful in the market.
Amazon Kindle publishing is very lucrative if you learn it the right way. There are a lot of free information you can find that will help you to get started and become successful.

Forums, platforms actually they are very good ways to find jobs from even though it depends on you sometimes. may needed jobs that will be hard or vett easy as some may suggested.

Of course upwork is not a micro job platform. It is a freelancing platform in which a lot of people around the world make some good amount of money for themselves. You must be very skilled to succeed.
For so many reasons I hate micro job platforms, they are very demanding and the pay is also very low, I see YouTube videos saying you can make a lot of money with it but not really much.

For so many reasons I hate micro job platforms, they are very demanding and the pay is also very low, I see YouTube videos saying you can make a lot of money with it but not really much.
I have actually come across some people who are making money from sproutgigs. I know that some of the tasks are very time draining but there are others that are actually worth it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds