Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a good site to find side jobs on?

Seriously, in my country, it is very good to find a side business to do and manage if you do not have anything else to do, and this way you will be able to pay some of your bills.
Wow, your country has good sources of income, so you can easily find more sources of income. However, not every country inhabitants have access to these sources, so they must constantly look for good sources of income.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's quite a bit for online work, but I suppose it's possible.
There's Fiverr, where you can post your services/job ops, Clickasnap where you can upload photos and get paid per view, right here on Bizdustry, myLot.com, or you could check out wahm.com. Lots of online job listings in certain specialties. Go straight to their forum. Good luck! :)

I am also a type of person who has been seeking ways to make money online and I came to know about MyLot a long time ago. is MyLot still active and does it still pay?

I believe if you like micro sites you'll benefit from them, you can earn money on those kinds of platforms by completing task, but is not that easy.

I am also a type of person who has been seeking ways to make money online and I came to know about MyLot a long time ago. is MyLot still active and does it still pay?
Yep, myLot is still up and running.
And as far as I know, it is still a paying site. Haven't been too active there lately but still a member.

And as far as I know, it is still a paying site. Haven't been too active there lately but still a member.

How much money does MyLot pay? I think that they might have had increased their rates by now as inflation rate is so high. It may not make sense to work for pennies now.

How much money does MyLot pay? I think that they might have had increased their rates by now as inflation rate is so high. It may not make sense to work for pennies now.

myLot doesn't have a set pay rate, so it doesn't really go up and down. All earnings are based on interaction. The more you contribute, and more importantly, the more others contribute to your discussions by responding and commenting, the more your earnings will stack up. 🙂 Responding to others' comments helps a lot too, plus adding photos to your discussions or attaching them to your comments.

Could you explain more on this. What is the website all about and what are we expected to do ? How much can we make in a day from the platform. Please enlightenment me on this. Thanks

Most job sites are free to browse. Simply type in your desired job title and your zip code to search for opportunitiesin your area. However, some job sites require upfront payment to unlock full browsing and application privileges. Even with paid job boards like FlexJobs, there is no guarantee that you will secure a position through the site, though.
Once you've applied for a job through a job site, the hiring manager will review your information and reach out to you if interested. Certain platforms, like LinkedIn, allow employers to reach out to qualified candidates whether or not they've applied for an open position with the company.

I think there are allot of social media platforms out there that one can use to get job on it, even though some of them tends to be scammers, but I think one can give LinkedIn a trial.

Could you explain more on this. What is the website all about and what are we expected to do ? How much can we make in a day from the platform. Please enlightenment me on this. Thanks
No problem. It's basically a site where you start discussions and answer other members' discussions. You can post as much as you want, 24/7. The more you interact and the more active you are daily (or whenever) the more your earnings will add up. There is no set pay rate.

No problem. It's basically a site where you start discussions and answer other members' discussions. You can post as much as you want, 24/7. The more you interact and the more active you are daily (or whenever) the more your earnings will add up. There is no set pay rate.
Thanks for the explanation I really appreciate it so much. If there is no set pay rate then how can we estimate how much we can make in a day if we have to spend between 1 to 2 hours on the platform ?

Skill is required if you really want to make money on such platforms. You can sign up on freelancing platforms because there are many people who are looking for those who can complete jobs for them.

For me the most common sites to find jobs (hoping the person in question is skilled) are the upwork, Fiver, Iwrite and so on. I think one can always find something to do there.

I know places like Craiglist exist and you can find remote work through them, but what other sites are out there that offer this?

I am trying to help a friend find someone work he can do remotely from home online. He is looking for something extra to help supplement his income, something that will earn him at least $400 extra a month.
It is true my brother to get extra income from different site is very important nowadays because of the situation on ground. If I can see any site that will help me like $400 per month, I will prefer to learn it and start with it.

Countless sites, social media groups or page exit where people get help to finding a legit online job. I first got that site helping,jobs online marker' very reliable and legit

I believe if you like micro sites you'll benefit from them, you can earn money on those kinds of platforms by completing task, but is not that easy.
Micro sites job are good ways to make money online because all you need to do is complete task that was given to you and you can also earn money here on bizdustry .

If you have a soft skill, then I advise you work on platform like Fiverr and upwork as you would be well compensated for your skillset especially when it I a very unique skill like web development

Depends on what you're looking for. I used to do some gig work. I know Fiverr and Upwork are good gig services. Upwork allows more options I believe, so you might find better pay there. Aside from that, I'd look at job sites and maybe LinkedIn as well. Never know what you might find there as well.

Since I have started working on bizdustry , I have been able to come across many online money making opportunities that have paved ways for me , and i have also help some people on how to make money .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds