Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is a good site to find side jobs on?

You have shared wonderful platforms where we could make extra money online but I would like to ask if wahm.com is a paid to post forum where we can earn certain amount of money for posting comments. I would like to jump right on it if it's a paid to post forum with reasonable payout.
No, it isn't a PTP site but if you go to the "Writers" or sometimes even "Transcription" sections of the forum you can find some possible GPTP sites there for you to join. I'm pretty sure that's where I found myLot.com (still up) and Dormcheck (down).
Good luck ✨👍

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually sometimes it depends on the kind of jobs you want. Google, Facebook and most of the social media platforms can offer you the best jobs you can imagine depending on how good you used it.

Actually sometimes it depends on the kind of jobs you want. Google, Facebook and most of the social media platforms can offer you the best jobs you can imagine depending on how good you used it.
To get jobs one could easily surf the web and chunks of answers would be poured out from Google search engine.
Facebook and LinkedIn are also very beneficial when it comes to searching for jobs.

There are several websites that you can use to find side jobs, including

Upwork

Freelancer

Fiverr

TaskRabbit

Indeed

Craigslist

LinkedIn
These websites connect freelancers with people who are looking for their services. You can find a variety of jobs on these sites, such as writing, graphic design, web development, and more. You can also search for jobs based on your location, skills and experience. Be sure to read reviews and check out the company before you apply to any job.
All these websites you have listed are very good and they are also competitive. I know someone who found a coding job that pays over $2000 monthly on LinkedIn.
Yeah, you can even use your Facebook profile to get many clients for any kind of work. There are many graphic designers who use their Facebook and Instagram to get a lot of work.

Last edited:
No, it isn't a PTP site but if you go to the "Writers" or sometimes even "Transcription" sections of the forum you can find some possible GPTP sites there for you to join. I'm pretty sure that's where I found myLot.com (still up) and Dormcheck (down).
Good luck ✨👍
Thank you for the quick response. I'm going to look into the website and check if I could gain something reasonable out of it. It is better to keep trying until one is able to get the best website that could give reasonable amount of money.

To get jobs one could easily surf the web and chunks of answers would be poured out from Google search engine.
Facebook and LinkedIn are also very beneficial when it comes to searching for jobs.
Searching on Google is not even a good way to find a good money-making website. most of the websites you will see on Google are very popular and competitive and as a beginner you may not make something reasonable.

Searching on Google is not even a good way to find a good money-making website. most of the websites you will see on Google are very popular and competitive and as a beginner you may not make something reasonable.
That's another valid point! I think I'm going to throw my weight behind your submission. It is better to gain access to online earning programs on forums like bizdustry and some other well-known forums.

That's another valid point! I think I'm going to throw my weight behind your submission. It is better to gain access to online earning programs on forums like bizdustry and some other well-known forums.
Yeah, when you search on Google you will not discover so many legitimate platforms. you may only be able to discover some platforms that are very popular which may not be well.

Yeah, when you search on Google you will not discover so many legitimate platforms. you may only be able to discover some platforms that are very popular which may not be well.
I don't really like to depend on Google to gain access to the legitimacy of online platforms but I prefer to depend on the judgement of people on forums who have tested it and would be able to share ther experiences.

But Google can be used to check the reviews of work sites. You can use keywords like "legit or scam" or "member reviews" or "my experience working @ so-and-so" and you'll get a better idea of whether or not you should even sign up and give it a go.

I don't really like to depend on Google to gain access to the legitimacy of online platforms but I prefer to depend on the judgement of people on forums who have tested it and would be able to share ther experiences.
^^ That's always best, and even Google can lead you to these site reviews which are not only found on forums, but also WFH blogs where they were tried and tested by others.

But Google can be used to check the reviews of work sites. You can use keywords like "legit or scam" or "member reviews" or "my experience working @ so-and-so" and you'll get a better idea of whether or not you should even sign up and give it a go.
You have given an insightful information on how to fully utilise Google to search for relevant information . It is indeed a wonderful idea and thank you for dishing out this information.

that is why a venturing into forums is one of the best ways you can discover good make money opportunities. Depending on Google to give you good answers may actually not be helpful.

that is why a venturing into forums is one of the best ways you can discover good make money opportunities. Depending on Google to give you good answers may actually not be helpful.
Do you know why I like working on paid to post forums? it is not simply because of the money but simply because of the knowledge you are bound to gain here and I'm more than determined than ever to earn a lot of skills right now.

Do you know why I like working on paid to post forums? it is not simply because of the money but simply because of the knowledge you are bound to gain here and I'm more than determined than ever to earn a lot of skills right now.
Yeah, there are a lot of experienced people here and other paid to post forums. Many of them can easily share many money making ideas. Newbies can actually learn.

Yeah, there are a lot of experienced people here and other paid to post forums. Many of them can easily share many money making ideas. Newbies can actually learn.
I still believed that it is not only the newbies that could learn, each and every one of us can learn and we can learn from the newbies . It depends on the information you have at your disposal.

I still believed that it is not only the newbies that could learn, each and every one of us can learn and we can learn from the newbies . It depends on the information you have at your disposal.
Probably, you are very correct on this. Everyone can learn different strategies of making money online here. Both the newbies and those who have been in the internet space for a very long time.

Probably, you are very correct on this. Everyone can learn different strategies of making money online here. Both the newbies and those who have been in the internet space for a very long time.
I have taken the forum as a place where I come to learn. If I say that I'm not here to earn, i would be committing errors. I am here to earn as well. I found it to be a great combination to for everyone.

I have taken the forum as a place where I come to learn. If I say that I'm not here to earn, i would be committing errors. I am here to earn as well. I found it to be a great combination to for everyone.
Making money from forums and simultaneously learning a lot of things is very important. Those things your learn can also help you to venture into more profitable things in the future.

You will..
WFH forums are great for finding resources + reviews from current/former members on the legitimacy of the sites and payment proofs. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds