Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
There are many great reasons to start a small business. Working for yourself, earning more money, having a more flexible work schedule and expanding your skill set are all among them.
Despite all of the positives, building your own business has its difficulties. Sometimes these challenges seem bigger than they really are, and sometimes they keep us from fully pursuing an idea. As most small business owners will tell you, though, the risks and challenges are usually worth the rewards. It's worth finding solutions to these challenges and ways to handle the risks so you can realize your dream.
Consider these five big challenges to starting a business, and if you haven't already, start thinking about your personal contingency plan for overcoming them.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think from my end, government inability to produce basic amenities such as policies that support businesses, killing taxation, insecurity and high cost raw materials. Aside these aforementioned points are lack of fund, personnel etc.
Exactly government of this time has contributed negatively on the challenge to starting a new business of my own.
Government has closed down many small businesses because of multiple taxation. They have different tax policy from federal government to state level.

The lockdown imposed due to CoronaVirus pandemic has been very fruitful to me. I launched my dream website, a youtube channel, and an android app. While my android app earns from admob and website from adsense, I have no reached the monetization threshold for my youtube channel,.
Wow that's really nice for you at least for you you have laid the foundation I just want to advise you to focus on your dream because if I had the opportunity and the financial capability to start my business I know where I could have been now but in all the same I still try as much as possible to focus on my dream and i will make sure I reach where I want to as much as possible I do not lose hope,congratulation to you just focus and you make it.

the first major challenge in starting my dream business is capital,the business required a lot of capital to buy the instruments to be involved in processing the veggies.wlso the business requires cargo and to cargo you must be prepared by getting some things that will help keep the goods intact

The biggest challenge from my perspective is to have great knowledge, experience,ideas about the work and proper planing because people like to start business but they are Damm Don't know about the startup so,I will always start my business when I have the best capital and the amount of money than proper planing will be started.

Your customers will be the mainstay of your business, so they should only receive the best product or service you can provide. Get the pulse of your customers. Find out what they like and ask for their opinion about your product or deal. Always remember that when you make your clients happy, they will personally recommend your business to their family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances. This means a steady stream of revenue for you. Doing business is a big challenge, but it is not a reason to be afraid to try. Many successful businesses start with a small idea just like yours. So in addition to capital, your courage, determination, and careful decision-making are the investment in your success.

My dream business is stock trading. I developed interest for this business about 5 years ago but my main hindrance is finances. I am not able to get enough money to invest in stock. I still pushing for how to get financial supports.

I want to start my business but my main problem is to have capital in the best area where business can run better and developed fast.
Than after getting capital in the area where I want than I will decide that what to start and what is the required things of the area.

the major challenge in starting my dream business is firstly capital, getting the required capital for the business.the second challenge is how to get customers to patronize; where to get the customers and how to get them

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

To start a new business, many challenges faces because the biggest challenge is to select the location and amount investment Because nowadays, to start a small business, there is a lot of money needed.

I want to start youtube channel. But I know that I will face many difficulties in starting because almost everyone worked on it. It is difficult to choose better content for working on youtube so that it should be attracted for audience or viewers to see. Subscribers and watch time are also issue at start in this challenging life for youtubers.

My biggest fear is that after starting my own business, it will not be capitalized and this is what the business will be, it will not go bad and it will not harm me, which will cause me to lose my business completely. What I'm most afraid of is starting my own dream business and I think every human being should not fail.

For me, there are two setbacks to achieving my dream business and they are simply funds and location. My present location is not favourable at all to the business my mind is set on but as soon as I move I would be taking all the necessary steps.

For every young person trying to set up a business in Africa and even beyond. There is one paramount issue affecting them and that is capital and support. Without capital you can't set up that business idea you have dreamt of building someday.

My fear to start my dream business is lack of capital the money at hand is not capable to start it and more so the location for me to start in location for a business matters alot so as not to set the business back so it can help it keep booming

The basic challenge I'm facing is the lack of guidance and money.we are nothing without proper plan for business.Without proper guidance we can't go ahead.Without money we can have opportunity.

The major challenge for me not being to start up my own business is fund then followed by location for the business. I've been planing of opening a big tailoring store but the funds are yet to arrive, that's really a massive challenge.

Well I'm kind of person that dream big but what keep holding me down is fund, I have go true research about the business I want to do but without fund I can't start it so I have to look for fund for before I can be able to execute my dream business

Well I wish I write here my issue of why I couldn't start my own business .finance is a big issue,investment couldn't be manage and niether have own such parties who Invest.otherwise lot of ideas I have and talent also while I'm really a business mind person.
What about u?

The major issue is the lack of money. More than half of the people will have this argument. Every person in the world wants to be successful in a business. Most don't have enough many and they spend a huge part of their life in collecting this amount.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds