Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

Beyond the issue of the budget, which perhaps will always be a challenge for those who go from being salaried to entrepreneurs, I consider that the greatest obstacle to overcome is the fear of taking that first step to materialize that project and make it a fact
That is what I think to my knowledge

Advertisement Placeholder
In life we are usually faced with certain set back, even in our pursuit to be successful business men and women
For me, there are two setbacks to achieving my dream business and they are simply funds and location. My present location is not favourable at all to the business my mind is set on but as soon as I move I would be taking all the necessary steps.

The biggest challenge from me is capital.. and as time passes my nation's currency is getting damaged therefore making the economy more inflated which will keep prices up and then make capital much more expensive..I just hope that I'll start very soon to avoid all theses happenings!.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
The major challenge in starting my dream business is lack of enough capital,
Capital has been the most stressing thing that hinders me from starting my own dream business but i always believe that one day,i will run my dream business

The major challenges to starting my dream lack of adequate funds or capital. I've got great ideas and plans but not having enough capital has been the major problem stopping me from having a desired business of my own.

I haven't saved enough to start my dream business. But by His grace, 2022 will be a prosperous year. I always like saving more than enough before I invest or embark on any business to avoid putting all eggs in one basket.

The most challenging fact for me is capital and land....as a student have seen many ideas of restaurants and one of my greatest dream is to have a restaurant before graduation just for fries...yam, potatoes and anything they fry....an atmosphere where people can meet and listen to cool music and still eat with less than a dollars...but alas...I don't have the money,land and motivational for it.

It's all basically down to lack of resources, my dream business is quite capital consuming based on it's nature. Also my current environment would be unable to grasp it's importance.

In starting my dream business, ideas of how to beat the market expectation has been one of my biggest challenge. When starting a business one must make sure his product is having some unique features other products does not have, this will make you sell more than others. Uniqueness and quality of the product attracts buyers to purchase the product.

Some factors have being some hindrance to starting my own business which includes. Firstly lack yof adequate capital in starting the business and also finding of a good location around my locality that will engage the growth of my business.

The small business start-up will always require some cash upfront. Of course, it varies a lot depending on the kind of business you intend to start. E-businesses typically have the lowest initial investment requirements (starting from hundreds to possible even zero dollars!), while brick-and-mortar businesses usually rank from the thousands to the tens or even hundreds of thousands dollars. Franchises also fall in this category. A smart small business owner should alway try to secure more cash than originally estimated, to be on the safe side

My major challenge to starting my own dream business is finances and location, I am not that financially stable to start that business and again the location to set up the business so that it can thrive bothers me a lot

Capital is the major part to start a business ...so I also want earn a good amount on online forums so than I can start my work with a big bang

for me, the only thing that's preventing me from starting my own business is the lack of budget and capital, if i had that, i could have started my own business long time ago, but that's not a big deal, as i'm improving day by day, so my once my business gets started, it would be more professional

I think from my end, government inability to produce basic amenities such as policies that support businesses, killing taxation, insecurity and high cost raw materials. Aside these aforementioned points are lack of fund, personnel etc.

The only setback I have in starting my own business is not lack of idea or vision. The challenge iam having is not that the passion is not there but t don't have capital.

I have all it takes to float a flourishing business but the money and equitable atmosphere is a very big blow to it.

Generating your own capital to set up your business is quit difficult especially when you do not have your personal savings or who to partner with to set up the business. Personally, i do not support the idea of borrowing loans to set up a business so that not an option for me. So I would say the major reason I develop cold feet is financial issues

My major challenge is both capital and fear, i haven't had the complete capital but I could always start whenever I wish with the little I got, but it seems procrastination has taken all over me as I'm afraid of failing, this is my major draw back as it stands now.

I am yet to start my dream business but my major drawback is the amount of money it has to consume. I still did not rise that amount yet and by the time I gather some more funds to be able to finance the business, l shall start it right away and pray for success.

The major challenges to start up my dream business is lack of capital, and where to stay this are my major challenge, I need to move to a location where I can market my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds