Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

The major challange in starting your own dream business is mostly of capital and the location of the business. Sometimes you have capital to start a business but you can't find out the location which would be suitable for business and vice versa.

Advertisement Placeholder
The two major challenges i have been facing from starting my dream business are capital and a good location.there are still other challenges but they can be managed through the major setbacks.

Major concern as common to a lot of people is the capital. Not just the money to begun trading or materials to sell. There are also a lot of other materials and items needed to run the business successfully. So even if there's money to get the goods, you need an internet & a computer to advertise your goods or businesses online but you can't afford a good phone or tablet or computer, what happens to such business which needs an online marketing?

My dream business is to have a cosmetics shop in my home town. However, lack of capital has hindered me from starting. I don't have a job yet and so it is so hard to get money to start this business. Moreover, I will require to rent a house and that is a bit expensive in my town. But with time, I hope I will start this business.

The major setback to achieving the business of my dreams is the capital needed to start though am trying my best to pull it up little by little but still have a long way to go which is huge

The biggest challenge to me would be lack of funds and sourcing for funds or loans from people can be quite tiring amd stressful as well. Also availability of man power which will probably also be caused by insufficient fund as I need people to work for me in the kind of business I am venturing into.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
Every person have different problems, if it comes to me the biggest issue for me to start my dream business, is lack of experience and lack of money to initiate, because without money I cannot plan any business.

Every person have different problems, if it comes to me the biggest issue for me to start my dream business, is lack of experience and lack of money to initiate, because without money I cannot plan any business.
Yes you are absolutely saying the truth that without money you cannot plan your business but what if you have an opportunity to get a bank loan won't that still be favorable to yo you ?

The obstacles to starting my dream business is a good quality source of funds. Everyone has one thing or the other to say when you go to them even with a well designed plan or business idea. They prefer to give you money than allowing you fish for your self. Also, a good attractive structure or building is another issue. High rate of rentage or purchase of land is another highlight.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I want to start hen farming as a part time business to overcome my educational expenses. From ma long time I'm trying to buy black australorps to start it but due to their high prices in Pakistan I'm not able to start it yet. Reasons to buy that breed are that it lays more eggs than any other hen in world, high meat production and attractive black color.

Apart from raising fund, my dream business for 2021 would have involved me traveling over sea for training, but one of my greatest challenge now is traveling restriction to so many countries due to covid-19 issue all over the world... Then the second part is raising the acquired fund that can start the type of my dream business.

The major challenge that disallowing me not to have my own business is the lack of capital and the fear of environmental disasters. I love to invest in agriculture especially in the area of farming, rearing of birds, and fish farming.

Running the show alone
Wearing all the hats of a business can be daunting. Just because you're an entrepreneur and starting a business doesn't necessarily mean you excel in all areas. You assume many roles as owner of a new business, including sales and marketing, accounting, IT, and innovation.

Before starting any business, we must know the complete rules and regulations of the business.We need to review the complete guidelines and regulations regarding our starting business It is important for any business to be aware of the pros and cons. We will not be able to invest our full energy in business unless I know the pros and cons.In addition, we have to look after the business ourselves and do all the transactions with our own hands.

Having enough cash to cover the bills is a must for any business, but it is also a must for every individual. Whether it is your business or your life, one will likely emerge as a capital drain that puts pressure on the other. To avoid this problem, small business owners must either be heavily capitalized or able to pick up extra income to shore up cash reserveswhen needed.

Well, contrary to wait others would think which is lack of capital. My own major problem fear. I have a fairly good paying job and am doing well at my workplace and living well. Paying of bills haven't been much of a problem. I have a strong passion for business but knowing that I have to quit my job o start and focus on my business is sometimes scary. What if it doesn't work out, what if the business fails and I know have to go back to where I started. U see, fear is a major challenge that prevent many prospective enterprise from starting their dream business. Fear of the UNKNOWN.

The only thing that is keeping me away to achieve my dream was the lack of funds. Anything aside from that is easy to resolve I don't any problems with the location since it will work just anywhere but i need a lot of money to start it but im motivated to make it real

As it stands, capital is my major problem. Lack of funds is one thing that has even stopped me from thinking about it for now. The second is related to the first which is the fear of not making profit. The fear that not making sales can make my capital useless always hit me

For me I think is the financial. Yeah I have this idea on what business should I take but somehow I am not that kind of person or have that family that can afford anything just like doing the business you have in your mind that's why I'm here I wanted to earn some money for me to apply and start what I am thinking of especially to the business I intend to do

My only problem about starting my own dream businesses is that I do not have the required capital to start up with because the business I want to start I really need a lot of money and I do not want to borrow money from anywhere to start a business I don't know how it will be I just want to try as much as possible to raise the capital to start the business if after studying of the business and the business looks bloss then I might consider to borrow money and expand the business.
[automerge]1611235850[/automerge]
My only problem about starting my own dream businesses is that I do not have the required capital to start up with because the business I want to start I really need a lot of money and I do not want to borrow money from anywhere to start a business I don't know how it will be I just want to try as much as possible to raise the capital to start the business if after studying of the business and the business looks bloss then I might consider to borrow money and expand the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds