Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

I have been doing a lot of things to earn. While some of my activities have been fruitful for me, some of the activities have cost me dearly. One such activity is starting an online store. I am planning to try again and the losses I had previously is stopping me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Renting: You pay less up front. ... Owning: Most mortgages require a down payment, and you generally get better terms with more money down. You may also need to pay closing costs. You can usually customize or update your home with renovations (some of which may boost your home's value.

The major setback of people when it comes to starting a business is lack of capital or lack of business ideas. In starting your dream busy it requires some capital which the person that want to start it may not have such capital to start the business and on the other hand not knowing the type of business to start may cause a major problem in starting the business.

For me, there are two setbacks to achieving my dream business and they are simply funds and location. My present location is not favourable at all to the business my mind is set on but as soon as I move I would be taking all the necessary steps.

For me, there are two setbacks to achieving my dream business and they are simply funds and location. My present location is not favourable at all to the business my mind is set on but as soon as I move I would be taking all the necessary steps.

What are the biggest challenges entrepreneurs face when starting their own business? How do successful entrepreneurs handle and solve problems in business? Must an entrepreneur face these business challenges when starting a business?

If any of the above questions is currently running through your mind, then I will advice you read on as I trash out the top 10 business challenges you will face when starting a business from scratch.

If you are an entrepreneur, then I believe you will be familiar with the challenges associated with the entrepreneurial process of building a business from scratch. But if not, and you dream of becoming one someday; then I think you will find this article worthwhile.

I am writing this piece to enable aspiring entrepreneurs prepare in advance for challenges involved with the entrepreneurial process. It’s never my intention to discourage or scare you from going into business; In fact, I intend to achieve the opposite. I want you to venture into the business world and start your own business with a feeling of confidence.

I want to start my own business but the challenge I have right now is a fear of not succeeding or fear of failing. I also feel and think on how to get customers who will help you seel off my product .

The major challenges are: Running the show alone and Finding funding. Also,Getting health insurance and Getting – and staying – organized and on track. Maintaining work-life balance. Finding good customer. Assembled a business team.

It's capital, it has been my major challenge and obstacle of starting up my dream business. If I could get hold of my target money today then in no time I would be starting my business and making some huge profits from it.

There are many challenges before starting your dream business and the biggest challenge is fear.Many people are unable to start a business simply because they lack self-confidence and are at risk of loss.And many people are financially weak and can't start a business just because they don't have enough money.

My major challenge starting my own business is lack of capital. Honestly, I have so many business idea that I have penned down and have strategically analysed it to some points and have even consulted some experts. Now left for me to get some basic equipment to get started since I will be rendering services in for of a business.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
The major hurdle in our business starting is that mostly we haven't money and without money how we can start a business
If we haven't experience or knowledge it also become hurdle for us but it's not very big because we will achieve knowledge through time when we are doing this specific work

Right now am currently working part time and it's not been easy trying to balance that with my school, although my aim is to save enough cash to start up a small business but it's not been easy. Lack of capital is mainly what's stopping me from starting my own business because with my education I find it difficult to save out of my small salary. Most people are also experiencing these, the cost of living in my country is so high that if you not working under a government firm or you not holding a big position in your workplace it will be difficult to save especially when you have families to feed. So if I have enough capital I will start my business.

My major challenge right now is the fear in failing in the business. Lack of knowledge to run a business and funding as it looks good when you see other's business but it is totally different when you start your own business. Often people missed planning and fail in business.

Capital is one of my biggest challenges that I have face when starting a business. Most businesses (if not all) require some level of financial investment during their early stages. Some require large sums of money while others do not require much.

The importance of capital in any business cannot be over emphasized, you need capital to acquire a space for your business, equipment needed for running the business, and even to pay your staffs at the initial stage until the business is able to sustain itself.

Consider these five big challenges to starting a business, and if you haven't already, start thinking about your personal contingency plan for overcoming them.Running the show alone.Finding funding.Getting health insurance.Getting – and staying – organized and on track. Maintaining work-life balance.

The main challenges you faced by entrepreneurs when you make your own business
Cash flow management. ...
Hiring employees. ...
Time management. ...
Delegating tasks. ...
Choosing what to sell. ...
Marketing strategy. ...
Capital. ...
Strapped budget.

My business isn’t something I can start without proper planning and enough funds which is capital. I need a good location and a bit of connection to start up so I don’t end up like the lucrative laundromats. At least having a place in Ikeja would boast the kind of customers and prices given. Also publicity is another issue, I know online presence is going to help but the issue is money to alway promote one’s brand and how to reach millions. If there is someone here who can help with online presence please send a message to help my girlfriend’s business.

I think the lack of knowledge is major challenge. If we have no certain knowledge about the business that we want. The location is also big challenge . If we have a good location we can make our dreams business easily .Our knowledge and experience is also very important .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds